Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2001 9:29:25 PM EDT
To all the members who showed interest in those 100 Simmonds 20rd magazines that went on auction 10 days ago, I was just curious if any of you actually MADE the winning bid at $1,325.
The name of the winning bidder was JT02...would that happen to be anybody here?

If not, well then we missed a perfectly good auction.  There were many people who showed interest, in not only getting individual magazines, but in buying the entire lot itself.  We had a lot of people put effort into trying to make it happen, but it looks like some of us just completely forgot about it.

Next time, let's try and work this thing out again, but DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE AUCTION! - We already know we have the manpower behind it, we just cannot let it slide past us like it did.  If someone here really did pick up the lot, and is willing to go by the "List", etc...then please reply to this thread and we can finish what we started.  If you were one of those individuals who were interested, reply to this post and tell me what we need to do next time, what steps we overlooked, and if you're still "in the game" if another one of these lots of 100 or so are available.

Thanks,
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I had just replied to the original thread before I saw this asking the same question....

John
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Beagles, glad to see someone I recognize.
Anybody else out there?

Jewbroni~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top