BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Exactly
What many fail to realize. It’s not like you’re wasting anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as you're rotating stocks so you're not wasting food/money by throwing stuff away, there's no good reason not to keep an emergency stockpile.  None.  Even in relatively peaceful times.

Exactly
What many fail to realize. It’s not like you’re wasting anything.

Yes, worth repeating for sure. New product goes to the back/bottom of the supply always. Use/consume the oldest stuff first.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
You should be, anyway.

Election, civil war, covid, Katrina, Y2K, ice storm...

Fucking be prepared.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don’t trust our governments ability or willingness to stop leftists from making life extremely difficult for Americans.

It still, and maybe more every day, seems a good idea to stack food as deep as you can afford.
View Quote

I'll be ok for a few years between here and my BOL, but the freeze drier runs almost every day.

Not really an emergency for me, just an inconvenience.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
fun fact of the day: squirrels are edible.
View Quote

So are Raccon.

Fun fact of the day: Hunting raccoon at night is rediculously easy on foot if you have NVG's. Just walk along until you hear them run away from you. They climb the first tree they come do and stop about 20 feet up. You just turn on your illuminator and look for the "deer in headlights" look, aim, fire, dinner.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Food has been used by .gov to manipulate people for centuries.

Don't forget....stay gray.
View Quote

QFT. Think population manipulation via coronavirus was something? Watch what happens when they really want to put the screws to us.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked up keystone canned meats online. Amazon was the first link....holy price gouging batman!

Plenty of other places much, much less.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you even gone out to dine, bur forgot your wallet? You feel like a complete moron, and it totally sucks. That's how you will feel for weeks or months if this scenario plays out.

By having food storage,  you will save money,  be ready,  and eat healthier too, even if you never need it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sell her on the point she saved money then and can again. I didn't ask. I just did it. Later they were glad I did and kids followed suit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got my wife to stock up  before the Covid panic hit. We have used some of it cause we bought most of what we use. I can’t convince her again due to the election.

Sell her on the point she saved money then and can again. I didn't ask. I just did it. Later they were glad I did and kids followed suit.

My wife made fun of my preps....  I told her she couldn't eat if something happened.  She can live on her reserves while we eat rice, beans, and canned ham.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Besides war time or the great depression, when has food ever been scarce in the US?
View Quote

You are totally wrecking my Red Dawn fantasy here!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is there any kind of long shelf life food that isn't all carbs?
View Quote
6-9 months:
Summer sausage.
Cheese crisps
Almond flour

9-15 months-ish:
All kinds of nuts.
Peanut butter.
Protein powder
A freezer full of meat.
Cooking oils.

Long term:
Factory canned tuna, chicken, fish (usually has bones), bacon.
Home pressure canned chicken, breakfast sausage, chili.
Refrigerated vacuum sealed large chunks of prosciutto.  I've eaten vacuumed chunks that have been in the fridge for 15 months with no problems.
Make your own prosciutto.

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:34:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree with stocking up.  

Crisis and renormalization is a bitch.  

Oh yeah, sometimes there are storms and stuff too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Besides war time or the great depression, when has food ever been scarce in the US?
View Quote
Holodomor.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for all the suggestions on protein, guys. I like the idea of canned goods more than most other things. We were eating C rations in 1977-79 that were from the 1950s IIRC, so should I really pay any attention to what it says on the cans ("best before blah blah")?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Generally $40 for 48# about 280,000 fat calories

This is how you add calories and offset the horrible macro ratios of most long term stores. In addition to making them actually taste good.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I never went into my long term stores during quarantine, besides peanut butter. (I like it)

We have 6 months of normal stuff in our pantry, a year of meat in our freezers, a year of long term in the closet, and I raise chicken, duck, and rabbit at home. I've never grown all my vegetables but I probably could if I buckled down, we grown maybe 1/4 now.

It costs less than a fully outfitted AR to get near full food security if done right. Most of us have more ARs than we can ever use....
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I always tell people there are 3 rules to preparedness.

1. Have access to clean water.
2. Have access to a food supply.
3. Have the means to deter others of 1 and 2.

I don't care in the least if someone chooses to not be prepared. I also don't care what they think about me being prepared.
View Quote

^^THIS!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
80k acres of hogs, deer, turkey, sandhill cranes, cows.

60k of night vision shit.

Closets full of #10 cans

700 gallons treated water

meh

ETA:  and a pissed off attitude
View Quote

Will you be my friend, God Father.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#18]
My theory is that everyone has his or her own idea of SHTF.  For some, it's civil war/insurrection.  For others, it's EMP.  Maybe plague, race riots, or communist takeover.  But people tend to discount the versions of SHTF that they don't focus upon.  If your "thing" is the ATF coming for your guns, you may never admit or consider that the real threat may be a blight that destroys all the wheat or corn in a harvest.  

Plenty of people will say, "America is amazing--we will always have food on the shelves."  That's been mostly correct, ignoring the great depression and WWII rationing.  It's also normalcy bias--things are good now so they will always be good.  

But here we are in 2020.  Who ever thought we would be in lockdowns, riots, school closures, working from home, etc.?  Those are all firsts, and anyone predicting this in 2019 would be laughed at and ridiculed.  Do you still want to say that there can never be food shortages?

So here we are.  A clown shoes election in 2 days.  Lockdowns being threatened again.  Why would you wholesale ignore the idea of food and water preps?

I've got insurance on my house, my car, my valuables.  I have retirement accounts, health insurance, life insurance.  God only knows (and don't tell my wife) the preps I've got for a Red Dawn invasion.  So why not spend some extra on food and water?  What will be added to my prep level from a 10th AR or that 11th thousand of ammo?  For $1000 at Costco, I could add several months of food and water safety for my family.  

If you're not already into the prepping game, it's probably pretty late to get started for this election.  You aren't going to add a year of food storage before 11/3.  But why not hit Costco tomorrow?  Grab 100lbs each of rice and beans.  A case of oils.  Some packs of canned chicken, veggies, spices.  You haven't wasted any money--you can eat it all eventually.  And you're more self sufficient.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m fat enough to survive at least two months as long as I have water.

However my children are not and I will do everything to keep them fed even if it kills me.

I prep for them not necessarily for me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I looked up keystone canned meats online. Amazon was the first link....holy price gouging batman!

View Quote

Some Walmarts have Keystone in-store.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Looks like the left has set a date.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're on the brink of war + depression.

Looks like the left has set a date.

idle threats
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Walmart.com has them on and off. I've ordered several cans of the beef and a couple pork just in the last week or so. Free shipping over $35. Walmart.com has been a great resource the last several months for prepping and hard to find items and they show up quickly and on time.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#23]
We have been buying stuff we would buy anyway, but more of it.  The freezer is full.  No harm no foul either way.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Shredded, cooked chicken in cans (sort of like tuna). Three year shelf life, maybe longer, and it's pretty good food.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shredded, cooked chicken in cans (sort of like tuna). Three year shelf life, maybe longer, and it's pretty good food.

much longer. I recently have eaten canned chicken and canned salmon 14 years old
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So are Raccon.

Fun fact of the day: Hunting raccoon at night is rediculously easy on foot if you have NVG's. Just walk along until you hear them run away from you. They climb the first tree they come do and stop about 20 feet up. You just turn on your illuminator and look for the "deer in headlights" look, aim, fire, dinner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fun fact of the day: squirrels are edible.

So are Raccon.

are they tasty?

I have been hunting rabbit by walking with double PVS-14s articulating the right one up and looking through the thermal on the 22 then sneaking up on them and shooting them in the head.  not a lot of meat on a rabbit.

How much meat on a coon and is it good to eat?
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Don’t forget the shit paper...
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don’t forget the shit paper...
View Quote

I bought two bidet toilet seats, probably should get two more.  Seems like it would easily turn a 3 month stash into a year at least.

And If I’m going to die fighting commies in my own country, it’s going to be with a clean asshole.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I bought two bidet toilet seats, probably should get two more.  Seems like it would easily turn a 3 month stash into a year at least.

And If I’m going to die fighting commies in my own country, it’s going to be with a clean asshole.
View Quote

Wife bought 2 bidet seats from Costco back in March.  TP has not touched my ass since.  Not sure what I'm going to do once this all ends and I have to go back to the office.  Not even sure I remember how to wipe.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I didn't expect so many guys to out themselves as having no control over their in home decisions and purchases. It's unsettling.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My theory is that everyone has his or her own idea of SHTF.  For some, it's civil war/insurrection.  For others, it's EMP.  Maybe plague, race riots, or communist takeover.  But people tend to discount the versions of SHTF that they don't focus upon.  If your "thing" is the ATF coming for your guns, you may never admit or consider that the real threat may be a blight that destroys all the wheat or corn in a harvest.  

Plenty of people will say, "America is amazing--we will always have food on the shelves."  That's been mostly correct, ignoring the great depression and WWII rationing.  It's also normalcy bias--things are good now so they will always be good.  

But here we are in 2020.  Who ever thought we would be in lockdowns, riots, school closures, working from home, etc.?  Those are all firsts, and anyone predicting this in 2019 would be laughed at and ridiculed.  Do you still want to say that there can never be food shortages?

So here we are.  A clown shoes election in 2 days.  Lockdowns being threatened again.  Why would you wholesale ignore the idea of food and water preps?

I've got insurance on my house, my car, my valuables.  I have retirement accounts, health insurance, life insurance.  God only knows (and don't tell my wife) the preps I've got for a Red Dawn invasion.  So why not spend some extra on food and water?  What will be added to my prep level from a 10th AR or that 11th thousand of ammo?  For $1000 at Costco, I could add several months of food and water safety for my family.  

If you're not already into the prepping game, it's probably pretty late to get started for this election.  You aren't going to add a year of food storage before 11/3.  But why not hit Costco tomorrow?  Grab 100lbs each of rice and beans.  A case of oils.  Some packs of canned chicken, veggies, spices.  You haven't wasted any money--you can eat it all eventually.  And you're more self sufficient.
View Quote

One thing that helps preparing is knowing how to cook.  If you do, then you know what’s needed for cooking isn’t just beans and rice, but also the means to prepare it, to include a heat source, water, pots and pans, etc.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#31]
All this panic because a few Mayors and Governors refused to enforce the law and maintain order in their cities.
They should be arrested for inciting those riots.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Controlling the food supply is probably the most effective, direct way to control human beings.

When they want us to comply with something, they will make food scarce. "Wear the mask, or no going into the grocery store." "Get the vaccine, or you can't keep your job or go to school." Eventually it will be: "Submit to the new rulers and bow down and worship them, reject your Christianity, or take a trip to the camps." The masks are evil. They are literally a tool to train people to accept slavery. If only more people could see them for what they are, and where this is all leading us...

This is why we should be self-sufficient, live in small, tightly-knit, ideologically homogeneous communities, grow our own food, raise our own animals, and generally not need the government for anything.

Self-sufficiency is freedom.
View Quote

+87

that hits the nail squarely on the head.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
All this panic because a few Mayors and Governors refused to enforce the law and maintain order in their cities.
They should be arrested for inciting those riots.
View Quote

IMO, this goes WAY beyond riots.

The extreme left, globally, has stated without any masking or subterfuge that they intend to crash the global economy soon, in order to leverage the China flu and end global capitalism.

They are quite open and unafraid to discuss how they want to collapse our economy soon.

And they aren’t little people that are discussing it, Prince Charles is probably the least influential person that you can find with a 30 second YouTube search on the Great Reset.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#34]
The biggest TSHTF mechanism and the most probably one is the national debt, which is unsustainable.

It's not a fun topic, not very well understood and not sexy or exciting and you can't make movies about it.

Basically a bureaucrat in DC can push a button and instantly devalue our currency 10%, 50% or 90% or even 100%. Not just just what's in your pocket / under your mattress but also your salary, your accounts, retirement, etc. etc. etc. anything denominated in USD will get demolished. So a single round of ammo is now $10, all the prices rise accordingly. Your money doesn't buy you food anymore. How about critical medicine? Can't afford it either. It has not gotten more expensive, the dollar has gotten cheaper reflecting in higher prices.

This scenario has played out numerous times all over the world, not only is the US not immune to it but is the next likely candidate for it.  Now the national debt increased from 22T to 26T in just a few months. This cannot occur without any dire consequences.

you_can't_stop_what's_coming.jpg
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#35]
About once a month I make a BIG food purchase of a couple hundred dollars that's all long term storage. One of my brothers will be helping me build shelves for it all, cuz right now, it's got nowhere to go.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

One thing that helps preparing is knowing how to cook.  If you do, then you know what’s needed for cooking isn’t just beans and rice, but also the means to prepare it, to include a heat source, water, pots and pans, etc.
View Quote

Excellent point. Test your stuff out, does your stove light without power? Do you know how to cook something without Google?  If the power goes out and you only have an electric stove, what then? What if the gas is off?

The water that comes out of the tap is clean and available. What if it’s not?

Do you have a nonelectric can opener? What if it breaks?

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Excellent point. Test your stuff out, does your stove light without power?No Do you know how to cook something without Google? Yes If the power goes out and you only have an electric stove, what then?Fire, from smoker or BBQ What if the gas is off? Don't care

The water that comes out of the tap is clean and available. What if it’s not?Boil it, make it clean or find another source

Do you have a nonelectric can opener? YesWhat if it breaks?I have more than one. If I didn't, there is more than one way to skin that cat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent point. Test your stuff out, does your stove light without power?No Do you know how to cook something without Google? Yes If the power goes out and you only have an electric stove, what then?Fire, from smoker or BBQ What if the gas is off? Don't care

The water that comes out of the tap is clean and available. What if it’s not?Boil it, make it clean or find another source

Do you have a nonelectric can opener? YesWhat if it breaks?I have more than one. If I didn't, there is more than one way to skin that cat.

Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm good.

Americans are fat anyways. Can't hurt to go on a diet.
View Quote

They have that down in Venezuela, call it the Maduro Diet, and people have lost an average of 19 pounds.
I followed Evan Marshall's advice - every time I am at the store, I grab a few cans of this and that. Now I have an interesting collection of some VERY odd canned goods from many different stores...Woe betide mine enemies when I have to break in the Beanie Weenies - the gas attacks afterwards will destroy city blocks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Excellent point. Test your stuff out, does your stove light without power? Do you know how to cook something without Google?  If the power goes out and you only have an electric stove, what then? What if the gas is off?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Besides the kitchen stove, I have a Coleman two burner propane stove (and 7 or 8 propane cannisters), a single burner stove that can run on propane or butane cannisters, and a couple of the little backpacking stoves that run on a butane mix (and a couple cannisters for them).  I have used each of them for cooking.  I also have a charcoal grill on the porch, but I'm down to one bag of charcoal.  There are various youtube videos on how to make a rocket cooking stove with firebrick, and I have more than enough firebrick on hand.  Currently working on installing a wood burning stove (with capability of cooking on it) in a corner of the kitchen, and already have enough wood cut for the winter.  ETA: In my late teens, I spent a year working as a short order cook, and trying out Japanese recipes is one of my hobbies.

There's a spring (that I've never seen go dry) in the bank of the creek that runs along the edge of my property, and I have a few filters and some water treatment tablets.  There's an old well on the property, but cleaning up and repairing the well house, followed by getting the well working with a handpump, is unfortunately still on the 'to do' list.

Can opener in the kitchen is manual.  P-38 on my keychain, with a few more in a box, somewhere around here.  There's a couple P-51s in the kitchen, next to the manual can opener.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#40]
If you live near a Harris Teeter they have their store brand canned green beans and canned corn on sale for $0.29/ can.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

A few days ago, I told them at work that I probably won't know if I'll show up on Wednesday, or not, until Wednesday morning.  The work commute is 90 to 100 miles, round trip, with the majority of that being crossing a blue county.  

Thursday, the boss's wife got cussed out while she was checking their mailbox, because somebody that happened to be driving by was so offended by the Trump sign in the yard and Trump flag hanging by the door, that they had to stop and call her every name they could think of.  A couple days before that, the boss made a joke about needing me to come over to his house and guard it, then pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of the sign and flag.  I said "been nice knowing you" and walked off (not sure how he took my joke, but I haven't been fired, yet).
View Quote

Yikes for all parties involved. Good luck & trust your gut.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Interestingly enough the wife and I were talking about this after a trip to Costco today.

Saw no less than 10 freezers go out the door during that time. Pretty much every single cart had TP, paper towels and several cases of water. Lots of rice, beans and flour too.
View Quote

Was sitting at a fast food place opposite costco today. The place was packed to the gills.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They're not necessarily infertile, but can't be counted on to breed true with the same characteristics of the parent plant.  Sometimes the results are acceptable, sometimes not.  Most often "not".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what are y'all gonna do when your food stores run out?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but you need to think beyond that.

Think of what you can grow and harvest in your yard, or even your own house/apartment. Things like alfalfa sprouts are delicious, nutritious, and can be grown indoors with only water.
Make sure you can harvest seeds from your crop, this means no hybrids, as usually hybrids seeds are infertile.

Think beyond two months, and no, its unlikely *most* of you will find a deer, or return from looking for one if a civil war or something big does happen.

It's funny that I was told store bought watermelons are sterile too.  I then grew three generations of watermelons in my backyard from one store bought watermelon seed.

They're not necessarily infertile, but can't be counted on to breed true with the same characteristics of the parent plant.  Sometimes the results are acceptable, sometimes not.  Most often "not".

Depends on the grower & variety. Around here we get some heirlooms like Sugar Baby during the summer from a couple organic farms sold at Whole Foods & some other stores in nicer neighborhoods.

Walmart, Winco, etc. aren’t likely to get anything but hybrid stock.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#44]
you're right, I do need more chips and salsa
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My wife made fun of my preps....  I told her she couldn't eat if something happened.  She can live on her reserves while we eat rice, beans, and canned ham.
View Quote

This is just sad. A family needs to be on the same page. How can you face what’s ahead if you’re not?

A house divided...
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#46]
It’s deer season here and I have two in the freezer already.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great post!

Plan for redundancy like it’s 1900.

Really wish I had a wood stove... and some acreage. But I don’t & I’m blessed to have what I do.

If we’re all lucky, the midbar (wilderness) or the severe tribulation leading up to it, won’t be upon us for a few more years & we can use that time to shore up any final plans.

My feeling is whatever comes next is only the beginning.

May He help guide us to the other side, wherever that is.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:46:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you live near a Harris Teeter they have their store brand canned green beans and canned corn on sale for $0.29/ can.
View Quote

Better than nothing, but as was mentioned earlier, sprouts are a better source of nutrients.

A couple pounds of oat groats or wheat kernels is maybe $1 & will fill untold numbers of quart jars worth of sprouts. Alfalfa is maybe $10/lb. you can also sprout almost anything that’s a whole grain or seed that’s raw (not roasted). Broccoli, mung beans, lentils, kidney beans, barley, buckwheat, chia, flax, etc.

They don’t make a good side dish, but added to salads or soups are quite good.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#49]
I always kept 3 months of non-perishable food on hand. After covid ive started expanding that to 6 months and am working on other prepared.

Just picked up a generator. Need to stock up on fuel cans and non ethanol fuel.

Don’t have a reliable source of water other than the Neighbors who have pools and there is a stream in the back yard, it has water 9 months out of the year.

Maybe I’m just paranoid but feel like there are uncertain times ahead. Worst case scenario I save a bunch of month buying food in bulk and I have a generator if the power goes out due to ice storms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I went nuts about all this crap this year.  We always have food on hand for storms and such.  Maybe a month's worth of food.  But this year in March or so:

- Got the tools to hand drill a well.
- Built a 6x8 chicken coop and am raising 30 chickens
- Bought 6 months worth of food
- Planted 1/32 of an acre of winter wheat last week
- Purchased $125 worth of seeds to create a survival garden
- Purchased thermal to protect it

The population has skyrocketed and we only eat so much because of:

- logistics
- low cost
- gmos/pesticide/etc

I live in a rural area.  I have 30 people who live on my little road.  Everyone here does "prepping".  NONE of them make their own food.

We all know the basic law of biology that populations will increase to meet the food supply and will crash if that supply drops.  Ours is waaayyyyy too artificially high with how efficient we make food.  If anything interrupts that, it's going to get ugly.
View Quote

That and like 0.1% of the population makes the food the 99.9% eat.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top