Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2001 1:47:07 PM EDT
Is what Rep. Waxman said on MSNBC's story on the .50 caliber Militia.  Here is his exact quote.

“If someone is so fearful that, that they’re going to start using their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that these people have these weapons at all!”

You know exactly what this POS would be trying to do if there wasn't a Second Amendment stopping him.

His comments appeared after the section where the called the Militia paranoid for thinking the goverment was tapping their phones and would take away their guns.  Of course after they called the Militia paranoid they showed the transcript of the phone taps and a cart of guns they confiscated.  How can they call them paranoid when that is exactly what happend to them?

This program even though it is anti-gun needs to be shown to everyone who thinks that gun owners are paranoid.  How can we be paranoid when these things really happend?
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Teddy Kennedy said "some day someone is going to shoot my ass off". He said this a couple of years ago on Communist News Network. I think they are just worried that some day soon enough of us are going to get pissed off enough to do what Teddy is worried about.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
**********DON'T TREAD ON ME!****************

....that phrase made a lot of British tyrants nervous.  Does it make you nervous Congressman
"Commie" Waxman.  Tyrants have always been nervous of people with guns because people with guns can drive the tyrants before them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I like his logic: "I am nervous about this, so lets just get rid of them."

Waxman makes ME nervous, lets get rid of HIM (the legal way)!

radioman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top