Ain’t shit gonna happen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Professional courtesy"

I still wouldn't be surprised if all of it was staged-like all the Trey Gowdy hearings-probably rehearsed it beforehand while sipping drinks and smoking cigars in the big ol club,then came "on stage" to give the people a show. And then back to cocktails and business as usual.
View Quote
God, I hope that's the way it really is, because business as usual is way better than how I imagine it's going to be when (not if, it WILL happen at some point) the Dems control all 3 branches.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's CRITICAL to talk about BECAUSE it won't be acted on.

We need to know as much as possible about what they did. Before they gain control again and hide it all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have it use it and stop talking about it!

It's CRITICAL to talk about BECAUSE it won't be acted on.

We need to know as much as possible about what they did. Before they gain control again and hide it all.

This, so we know how to act in case Biden does win. But I fear that the swamp is going to slow walk the presidents release of documents on Russian collusion and Hillary's email server.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Trump also tweeted this awhile back..I wonder what he knows?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/210094/B2371ED9-23B5-4C67-BB61-5A1DCCCCB203_jpe-1626451.JPG
View Quote

Nothing is coming. When will people stop falling for clickbait? The ones with the power to do anything about the corruption in DC are the same ones guilty of the corruption.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:42:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeettttttt!
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then replace the ones who refuse to enforce the law with those who will (AKA, who are loyal to the Constitution).
View Quote

Too late for that now, to get anything before the election.

Maybe if Trump made a better choice than Sessions, but the Senate wasn't going to let a good choice get it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Not going to read four pages but when is Barr going to arrest some FUCKIN body?

I want to see someone with a orange jumpsuit on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens
View Quote

If only that was true.

Things have been happening all along.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I doubt anyone in DOJ would act on it. Even if Barr did something, those under him won't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the love of AMERICA, DO SOMETHING TRUMP WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

I doubt anyone in DOJ would act on it. Even if Barr did something, those under him won't.

Deputize me. I’d go round their asses up.  Just like Young Guns.  Form a posse.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then replace the ones who refuse to enforce the law with those who will (AKA, who are loyal to the Constitution).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or it will come to some incensed individuals/citizens exacting justice, if the government agents of law refuse to do their duty.
Their inaction makes it more likely that one day something bad will happen.

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fire Barr.  Replace with J. Pirro.
View Quote

Flynn's lawyer Sydney Powell. She would scare the shit out do the swamp.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@Miami_JBT, for some time I actually admired your consistent support for 2nd amendment, posting this forum, while still in Uniform.
To me, it was inspiring to see law enforcement folks to be on the side with constitution.

But starting from you comments that non-US citizens have all the Constitutional rights (one example) , just like US citizens (when on US soil).
And now with your assertions that Trump will not win election, that he did nothing good for 2nd amendment, that he could have done much much more to persecute Coup orchestration, I am beginning to question my previous admiration..

I think you are displaying a logical fallacy called '4) The False Dilemma Fallacy'
A hypothetical example from the link:

Explanation:

This logical falacy leads you to show extreme stances that disregard multi-dimension complexity that our President has to work with.
He is not willing to use his powers to the maximum to achieve goals, that he thinks can be achieved by less forceful methods.

There is no question that he made mistakes in appointments that required confirmations, and even to the ones that did not require confirmation.
He thwarted, probably, many more subversive saboteurs that asked to serve on his team.

it is a learning process not just for the President, but for us, the voters, as well -- without him, the Cartel and the RINOs would still keep their masks on, and would still continue to manipulate and pacify the country to let them rule.
Now he had expanded our minds, we see the truth, we will not allow our critical thinking to 'shrink back' into being ruled by the mobsters or RINOs.

I would very much like to you have your energy, your dedication to continue to be part of the conservative movement.
But please, review the above, and see if there a room for self-improvement.
I apply the above to myself as well.

I apologize in advance, if I sound bit harsh, but you have probably more experience than me in dealing with opinions and misdirections.
So I hope you take the above criticism constructively.

View Quote

It had to be said. Biden must have something on him.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Establishment will fight them tooth and nail to keep power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty sure The Squad and the other NeoLib Commies taking over the Dem party disagree. They even go after their own.
The Establishment will fight them tooth and nail to keep power.
Sad that our only hope is "Status Quo" and our only hope for it is the Establishment UniParty.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#22]
At this point, I just feel sorry for T$. Dude can can show the public, Congress, and the Judicial branch all of the evidence that a part of the judiciary has found. Yet everyone in Congress sits on their thumbs and half the Judiciary branch acts retarded as fuck to slow walk every god damn fucking thing they do.......cause homeboy/girl over there has sent a Christmas card for the last 20 year. $UCk!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Meh....

I apologize in advance, if I sound bit harsh, but where were you when Republicans were pushing gun control with Trump's support? I didn't see you at the State Capitol when we needed people.

Trump hasn't done shit for the 2nd Amendment. In fact he's shat upon it. He didn't thwart shit. He's a populist that won an election by being at the right place and at the right time. He's no different than Marco Rubio scamming his way into office by pretending he actually cared about the TEA Party's values. Trump suckered me into thinking he was something other than a NYC Elitist.  

And honestly, yeah, he has my vote and I still think he's gonna lose. He reeks of desperation right now. I call it like I see it.

View Quote

Wonder what Hilarus would have done??
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#25]
October surprise?
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
LOL.... where were you in 2018?
View Quote

Can you narrow it down sum?  Your talking 12 months and it was 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I wish it would happen, but then again its like a dog catching a car. If it does happen what then? Obama is a sacred cow and it would absolutely end in violence on a large scale. On that alone they wont do anything about it.
View Quote

Fucking good.   Bring it.  I'm not getting any younger.  let's deal with this before my kids have to.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Trump Administration can declassify it and do a fucking display like we did with intel about Soviet Missiles in Cuba.

https://cdn.cfr.org/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_xl/public/image/2012/10/Cuban-Missile-Crisis-25.jpg

They can release it and haven't.... that's why I think it is all talk and no walk. If you're going to make wild claims. PRESENT IT.
View Quote

Is he the one that actually hits the button on the computer to release....or is it the NSA/CIA that literally said “We can’t do that due to state secrets”?
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No
View Quote

Oh ok. Well get ready for a full blown shooting war.

Martial law. Complete and total lockdown. Forced Vaccination. Gun Confiscation. Digital Cashless Society. and Chinese-style social crediting system.

Constant state of emergency and constitutional suspension.

Let's see who actually has the balls to fo. I'm single without kids and no family so I know where I stand.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Aimless will be called before the senate on charges of groping zombie RBG before Obama is charged with anything.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The ever classic "Well, the truth sucks so I'm going to deflect the issue by bringing up a strawman".

Hillary didn't win, Trump did. He's been President the last four years. He's shat on the 2nd Amendment. He owns his actions. Hillary would have been worse. That doesn't give Trump an excuse or allow Trump to be shitting on the 2nd Amendment.

View Quote

All that anger over bump stocks??  You must have been invested heavily in them.  

I hate the compromise $hit too, it never satisfies them in the least.

It always has been the leaser of two evils.   One goes in dry(D), the other uses lube(R).
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'll break it down. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEED PRO GUN SPEAKERS AT THE STATE CAPITOL TO SPEAK AGAINST SB7026. THE GUN CONTROL BILL PASSED BY REPUBLICANS AND SUPPORTED BY TRUMP?
View Quote

You could of had a million pro gun people there and it still would have went through.. Ya it's sucks, we got screwed, not gonna lie.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Something will happen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I feel a great disturbance in the Force. It’s as if all Democrats cried out at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Trump also tweeted this awhile back..I wonder what he knows?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/210094/B2371ED9-23B5-4C67-BB61-5A1DCCCCB203_jpe-1626451.JPG
View Quote

Lol except for a totally corrupt DOJ headed by a man with a history of protecting bad FBI agents
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#42]
I wish we could ignore mods. I’d pay platinum membership for that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#44]
I’d rather there was some action instead of talk.

I know, I know sorry your judge died and your woman lost or something
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Hammer down then.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wish we could ignore mods. I’d pay platinum membership for that.
View Quote

No shit...
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#47]

and

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Damn, I did not know that!

Fuck Barr! He's as corrupt as anybody else.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah right. I'll believe it when I see it.

Plus...something, something...you can't charge an ex president...political enemies... blah blah blah...
View Quote

You can charge Brennan who basically cooked this whole thing up as a political protection racket.
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#50]
If you're going to wait this late you might as well forget about it.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top