Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What happened to the guy who plead guilty... did he go to jail?
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What happened to the guy who plead guilty... did he go to jail?
View Quote

He’s hooking up the DOJ with info right now under the plea agreement until his trial. Seriously.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Holy shit we actually agree on something lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Basically you have 2 weeks before your crow becomes nonrefundable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/F2CC713C-1E0A-41D1-BCFC-9E69241E4C9C_jpe-1612432.JPG

Soooo,"two weeks" from today? Or "two weeks" from never?

Basically you have 2 weeks before your crow becomes nonrefundable

Crow from what?  There is already plenty of evidence to jail Hilliary.....Barr is running blocker.
Link Posted: 9/29/2020 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Crow from what?  There is already plenty of evidence to jail Hilliary.....Barr is running blocker.
View Quote

Yep, she could be doing time for countless things
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Just hit my snooze button. Again.
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, he cant testify by zoom like that shitbird Comey?
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, citing COVID fears.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck McCabe right in his Comey hole with a massive Obama
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#15]
There’s always a reason why people should be patient and oh look there’s one more line of questioning or investigative direction that has presented itself and we must pursue it but it’ll take time. Always time...

Any dumbass off the street could make any one of these cases with just what we know already publicly. It’s the insurance commercial with the old man and the dollar bill of savings dangling at the end of the fishing poles line he’s yanking just out of reach, Lucy and the football...
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There’s always a reason why people should be patient and oh look there’s one more line of questioning or investigative direction that has presented itself and we must pursue it but it’ll take time. Always time...

Any dumbass off the street could make any one of these cases with just what we know already publicly. It’s the insurance commercial with the old man and the dollar bill of savings dangling at the end of the fishing poles line he’s yanking just out of reach, Lucy and the football...
View Quote

C',mon Man.

At least give it "two weeks"...
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#18]
More memos released showing the IC, specifically Brennan, briefed Obama on the possibility that Clinton was concocting the Russia collusion story.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
More memos released showing the IC, specifically Brennan, briefed Obama on the possibility that Clinton was concocting the Russia collusion story.
View Quote

She'll be locked up any day now! I'm sure of it!
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Expecting arrests and indictments before the election is naive, possibly retarded. Optics won’t matter once the election is over (however long that may take) and then the fireworks could start.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Three more weeks

Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is that tweet for real? How is that an "ominous" turn? That's exactly what I thought this was about from the goddamned beginning?
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just curious; how does he know this?  Are grand jury subpoenas publicly posted, or something?
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is the date on this twit tomorrow’s date?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:56:55 AM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Durham? But I thought...that last week...Durham AND Barr??

I just don't know who to believe anymore.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:38:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Remember that Rumplesomthing dude??? Yeah, like that.....??
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Top men, sir!  Top.  Men.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 3:56:23 AM EDT
[#36]
I am going back to sleep.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 4:09:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Whole bunch of future Arkancide victims incoming.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#38]
At anyone thinking anything is going to happen with this "investigation"
How many times do you guys have to be let down before you quit being suckered by political theater?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:25:54 AM EDT
[#39]
I am so tired of being letdown and disappointed.  I would give my left nut just to see these assholes perp walked.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am so tired of being letdown and disappointed.  I would give my left but just to see these assholes perp walked.
View Quote

I think you could have a legitimate testicle festival with all the donations given by those who wish to see perp walks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 5:36:51 AM EDT
[#41]

And if Biden wins this entire investigation goes "POOF" and disappears............thanks Barr, way to go!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 6:30:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And if Biden wins this entire investigation goes "POOF" and disappears............thanks Barr, way to go!!!
View Quote

Along with all those who were willing to out that rotten cunt. However, if Trump wins.. Whenever that happens (define win - according to 2020 standards) then theoretically they're safe to roll over against her.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@barnbwt

Tweet links to Real Clear Investigations which goes into a lot More detail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just curious; how does he know this?  Are grand jury subpoenas publicly posted, or something?

@barnbwt

Tweet links to Real Clear Investigations which goes into a lot More detail.

Neat.

Man it's gotta be tempting to just repeat that Antifa propaganda verbatim if you're a lazy reporter; no wonder the media became totally co-opted, Antifa just started doing their jobs for them at no charge.

I've often wondered how much better off we'd be if the NRA had stood up a similar propaganda think-tank to promote self defense stories & the like for the past several decades.  In the era of mass media, this is what "making yourself heard in the marketplace of ideas" looks like.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Along with all those who were willing to out that rotten cunt. However, if Trump wins.. Whenever that happens (define win - according to 2020 standards) then theoretically they're safe to roll over against her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see the final report concluding "nothing rose to the level of criminal behavior, blah, blah..........blah".
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Swamp dwellers protect their own in the end,,,they'll eat a few small fish
to quell the dissenters allow the waters to calm and they'll slip off into
the dark, pockets full of YOUR money and write a "book" that'll tell all to nobody
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#48]

48:35 and on
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#49]
In a phone-in interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” the president told host Maria Bartiromo that the FBI began spying on his campaign when it started to become apparent that he could win.

“We’ve discussed so much about the plan, the plot to take you down,” the Fox News host said. “We now know it was Hillary’s idea. The FBI knew there was no collusion, but they kept going forward, spying on your campaign and your presidency.”

She then asked if the FBI campaign started as early as 2015.

“It started before I won, and it started when they started seeing that I could win,” he replied. “It’s a disgrace and we caught ’em, we caught them spying on our campaign. We caught them doing things — look, they were trying to destroy an administration, and they didn’t do it.”

Catching them was a “beautiful thing,” Trump said, adding that “now we have to do something about it.”

Bartiroma referenced the release of documents the president has already authorized, citing Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham to ask if Trump can demand that they turn them over.

“I hope they’re going to,” Trump said. “I will say this, documents are being released at a level now nobody has even seen before. Things nobody thought were going to get released have been released. And you’re seeing it, you’re seeing it all the time.”

You see what’s going on. We caught them cold, we have them cold and now they have to do something about it, but other documents are going to be released, Maria, which are breathtaking,” he continued. “Wait until you see what’s coming out. Breathtaking.”

This prompted Bartiromo to clarify if he was talking about Hillary Clinton or the FBI.

“It is about everything,” Trump said. “Hillary Clinton is ‘Crooked Hillary.’ I don’t call her Crooked Hillary for nothing.”

He then stressed how Clinton got rid of many emails after they were subpoenaed by Congress.

How do you get rid of your emails after you get a subpoena?” the president asked. “It’s criminal. What she did was criminal.”

Citing Trump’s previous comments to her, Bartiromo suggested that Clinton is being protected.

“They’re trying like hell, but we got ’em,” he continued. “We have found things that nobody can believe. Nobody can believe what we found… People are shocked, they’re stunned and let’s see what happens. But Hillary Clinton was totally crooked. And so were plenty of other people.”

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In a phone-in interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” the president told host Maria Bartiromo that the FBI began spying on his campaign when it started to become apparent that he could win.

“We’ve discussed so much about the plan, the plot to take you down,” the Fox News host said. “We now know it was Hillary’s idea. The FBI knew there was no collusion, but they kept going forward, spying on your campaign and your presidency.”

She then asked if the FBI campaign started as early as 2015.

“It started before I won, and it started when they started seeing that I could win,” he replied. “It’s a disgrace and we caught ’em, we caught them spying on our campaign. We caught them doing things — look, they were trying to destroy an administration, and they didn’t do it.”

Catching them was a “beautiful thing,” Trump said, adding that “now we have to do something about it.”

Bartiroma referenced the release of documents the president has already authorized, citing Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham to ask if Trump can demand that they turn them over.

“I hope they’re going to,” Trump said. “I will say this, documents are being released at a level now nobody has even seen before. Things nobody thought were going to get released have been released. And you’re seeing it, you’re seeing it all the time.”

You see what’s going on. We caught them cold, we have them cold and now they have to do something about it, but other documents are going to be released, Maria, which are breathtaking,” he continued. “Wait until you see what’s coming out. Breathtaking.”

This prompted Bartiromo to clarify if he was talking about Hillary Clinton or the FBI.

“It is about everything,” Trump said. “Hillary Clinton is ‘Crooked Hillary.’ I don’t call her Crooked Hillary for nothing.”

He then stressed how Clinton got rid of many emails after they were subpoenaed by Congress.

How do you get rid of your emails after you get a subpoena?” the president asked. “It’s criminal. What she did was criminal.”

Citing Trump’s previous comments to her, Bartiromo suggested that Clinton is being protected.

“They’re trying like hell, but we got ’em,” he continued. “We have found things that nobody can believe. Nobody can believe what we found… People are shocked, they’re stunned and let’s see what happens. But Hillary Clinton was totally crooked. And so were plenty of other people.”

View Quote

They are always co ing soon....never just “check this shit out m-fers”
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top