Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
the problem i have is i meet women of my peer group late 20s to late 30s and they act like freaking teenagers.  they talk the talk but are so screwed up in the head from their part relationships - they can't walk the walk without becoming a head case on you and making you the repository for all their failed relationships.....

steve
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Troy, are you an A-10 driver?

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to the movies Yesterday to watch BLOW.

Most of the girls looked like teens.

And I must agree that breast size is rapidly increasing.

I blame it on the PILL.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 11:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You all have some serious issues.  I've been teaching high school since 1985, and the young girls still look like young girls.  Think with the big head before the little head lands you in jail.
View Quote

Speaking of serious issues aren't you the one who hit the ground at the range and pointed your firearm at the "cow", because she had poor gun handling qualities? If so I'll take a course in good judgement from someone else. Some young girls do look older perhaps because they try to. I've seen high school girls that have even had breast augmentation already. Looking or commenting is not necessarily a precursor to statutory rape.
View Quote

No, I'm the guy who vigorously criticized the fellow who did that. If you want to attack me, attack me for things I actually did.  
View Quote

My apology to you for my accusation of you being the idiot who slapped leather on the lady at the range.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 1:32:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a crush on my stepsister's friend who was 16, 17, whatever.  Too young (I'm 27).  She goes off on exchange to Argentina for her senior year of high school and brings back an American guy she met there who's 30.  [pissed]  I could never get away with that.  I'm so jealous.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 2:12:18 AM EDT
[#6]
No problem, Getsome.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:16:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Q:  You know what these girls grow up to be dont you?

A:  MILF's

M.

Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Dark is the suede that mows the new harvest
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:38:07 AM EDT
[#9]
those who say it is the hormones in food are correct.
actually more so the dairy products.
i was listening to some radio talk show about 6-7mths ago. the topic was how kids today are more advanced size (height and weight) then say 25+ yrs ago. some scientist have put the reason for it on what they feel caused kids to be the sizes they are today on milk itself. it seems that even with the process milk goes through before it is put on the shelves, all the growth hormones the cows were feed to produce more, do not get removed from the milk. hence all the ad's and we as parents pushing our kids to "drink more milk it's good for you) is 1 of the contributors to the size they are today. hell my daughter @17 is taller than i am!.
hell at her graduation yesterday i noticed that there were 1/2dz. kids who were graduating who were prime playboy material.
BUT TO ME AT LEAST most of them are as dumb as rocks.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Jim I think I heard the same program, and you are right, my 17 year old can pass for 23 with no problem and can talk about firearms, motorcycles or welding ( she is talking a welding course at PPCC) And if you are talking to her you would sware she is older than she is. It can be a little scary for a father. On the other hand she is smarter than I was at 17 and just as good a shot as I was at 17. Times are achanging.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#11]
after a large amount of ICQ chatting and letters and pics through the mail, with a 17 year old australian girl who I am quickly falling in love with, I must say...... with women, age doesn't mean shit, they just hit a spot where they grow up, and thats it.

PS> I'm only 20, and she will be legal in august [:)]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top