Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 6:10:53 PM EDT
good: .223 caliber, super reliable, more accurate than an ak47, adjustable gas system like the fnfal, push button barrel change, like any good squad automatic weapon. takes ar/m16 magazines, factory goodies such as the bren gun conversion is available, with a belt feed on the way, and great factory support!!
bad: the price! but, not much more than i have in any of my ar's.
no, i don't work for these guys. (robinson). just a mechanic that likes cool weapons. [^]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It is cool bwilly. Got one. Very fond of it. Bren conversion and belt feed, who needs it? If you do, get a bren or a belt feed weapon designed as such. Rifles are not Tonka Toys. Now, when Robinson comes out with a .308 version of the M96, instead of peddling that Kalishnikov VEPR, I will be a happy camper.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Great gun!  I also own one.  Is a bit heavier than my AR, but with almost no recoil.  I replaced the factory muzzle brake with a smith and put an ACOG on it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish the stock was a little longer and I wait for a chrome lined barrel before I buy one. I love the barrel removing capability.

NO SLACK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top