Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/19/2001 6:10:53 PM EDT
good: .223 caliber, super reliable, more accurate than an ak47, adjustable gas system like the fnfal, push button barrel change, like any good squad automatic weapon. takes ar/m16 magazines, factory goodies such as the bren gun conversion is available, with a belt feed on the way, and great factory support!! bad: the price! but, not much more than i have in any of my ar's. no, i don't work for these guys. (robinson). just a mechanic that likes cool weapons. [^]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 7:24:57 PM EDT
It is cool bwilly. Got one. Very fond of it. Bren conversion and belt feed, who needs it? If you do, get a bren or a belt feed weapon designed as such. Rifles are not Tonka Toys. Now, when Robinson comes out with a .308 version of the M96, instead of peddling that Kalishnikov VEPR, I will be a happy camper.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:22:27 PM EDT
Great gun! I also own one. Is a bit heavier than my AR, but with almost no recoil. I replaced the factory muzzle brake with a smith and put an ACOG on it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:28:35 PM EDT
I wish the stock was a little longer and I wait for a chrome lined barrel before I buy one. I love the barrel removing capability. NO SLACK!
Top Top