Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
So sick of this stupid shit. More sick of idiot fans "loving" it.  Why does everything need to be political?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So sick of this stupid shit. More sick of idiot fans "loving" it.  Why does everything need to be political?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/185900/Screenshot_20200911-124051_png-1587226.JPG
View Quote

European soccer has had anti-racism campaigns running for years. Even before George Floyd's death there were players walking off the pitch due to racism from fans.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
European soccer has had anti-racism campaigns running for years. Even before George Floyd's death there were players walking off the pitch due to racism from fans.
View Quote

Dani Alves (ex Barca) has no fucks to give.
Hit by a banana while taking a corner at Villareal, retrieves banana, has a bite, discards it, takes corner.

ps
thrower was arrested, and is now on a list.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2615727/Dani-Alves-says-Spain-backwards-racism-lifetime-ban-fan-threw-banana-not-enough.html
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh I'm well aware.  And what great results those campaigns have rendered.  

Alves handled the idiots exactly as you should; mock them for their ignorance and move on.  Fucking kneeling before every game and badges on every shirt are worse than useless.  It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Alves handled the idiots exactly as you should; mock them for their ignorance and move on.  Fucking kneeling before every game and badges on every shirt are worse than useless.  It's all so tiresome.
View Quote

It is, but I weirdly find it less obnoxious when Euros do it because I don’t really give a damn about their politics.

I’m not watching MLS this year after FC Dallas went full SJW retard after fans booed Reggie Cannon for kneeling during the anthem and they got pissy at fans for having the “wrong” opinion.  Fuck that noise.

ETA: also used to be a big fan of MiB, but unsubscribed after they spent multiple pods handwringing about SJW shit.  Talk football or shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Dani Alves (ex Barca) has no fucks to give.
Hit by a banana while taking a corner at Villareal, retrieves banana, has a bite, discards it, takes corner.

http://ziva.losdos.dyndns.org/public/misc/alves.gif

ps
thrower was arrested, and is now on a list.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2615727/Dani-Alves-says-Spain-backwards-racism-lifetime-ban-fan-threw-banana-not-enough.html
View Quote

Hahaha.

Although his idea of public shaming is interesting.

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

He also called for them to be publicly shamed on top of a lifetime ban so its a bit more than that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It is, but I weirdly find it less obnoxious when Euros do it because I don’t really give a damn about their politics.

I’m not watching MLS this year after FC Dallas went full SJW retard after fans booed Reggie Cannon for kneeling during the anthem and they got pissy at fans for having the “wrong” opinion.  Fuck that noise.

ETA: also used to be a big fan of MiB, but unsubscribed after they spent multiple pods handwringing about SJW shit.  Talk football or shut the fuck up.
View Quote

Euros have their own issues. Look at how Shaqiri was left off a squad because they were afraid he'd get physically hurt by psycho fans playing in Belgrade.

People throwing a shit fit over the complexion of the French national team was embarrassing too
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I will start with this, COYS!!!! I am also excited to see the start of the Bundesliga next week.  It was a short break which is awesome because MLS is dead to me and I feel I should mail back all of my DC United swag to the club or maybe to some third world shit hole.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I will start with this, COYS!!!! I am also excited to see the start of the Bundesliga next week.  It was a short break which is awesome because MLS is dead to me and I feel I should mail back all of my DC United swag to the club or maybe to some third world shit hole.
View Quote

Mail it to DC.

Because it is a third world shithole.  

I have a soft spot for DC United, because that was the first club I saw fan gear selling on the streets for, and as a kid it blew me away people would buy MLS gear.  Thought it was the coolest thing.

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
League is renewed and back up.

Link if you haven't played before.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/k0cx8q
View Quote

I'm in, "squirt n' skirt"

oh, and:

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I still gotta watch that thing on Amazon
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Mail it to DC.

I have a soft spot for DC United, because that was the first club I saw fan gear selling on the streets for, and as a kid it blew me away people would buy MLS gear.  Thought it was the coolest thing.

View Quote

I used to love watching games at RFK and drinking giant Modelo's . I just hate what MLS is and how they have exerted their control over all of the teams.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I still gotta watch that thing on Amazon
View Quote

Me too. I am a fan and watch all of their matches, but I just haven't gotten to the Amazon show yet. I blame Cobra Kai.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haven't listened to them or watched in ages for the same reason. Yes, Gab & Juls along with Serie-Awesome will bring it up but it's usually brief and they don't have the anti-Trump insinuations.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#16]
some of these are spot on

Premier League 2021 Impressions
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Mail it to DC.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mail it to DC.

And Rooney!’
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Arsenal with a convincing 3-0 win today, may have given Fulham a rude awakening. Willian and Gabriel looked sharp, and Auba/Lacazette clearly have figured out playing the top together.

Can't for the life of me figure out why Auba is a midfielder in FPL. He played a false 9 today and would drop into the space between the lines, but nothing like a true attacking midfielder would
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Is anyone using ESPN+ ? I am thinking about cutting the cord.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Can’t wait for next week, Hansi ball returns and the hunt for the next treble begins. Auf Gehts Jungs!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Can’t wait for next week, Hansi ball returns and the hunt for the next treble begins. Auf Gehts Jungs!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/136446/D317F92E-CA62-4F41-B7BA-14E8B1D95172_jpe-1588542.JPG
View Quote

Mia san Mia.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Let's go Reds!

Been running around to get shit done so I can drink and watch the game
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Salah!
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Shit. Sloppy sloppy sloppy
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Van Dijk!

Wide open
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:04:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Salah!

I have no idea what's going on in this one
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Salah!

I have no idea what's going on in this one
View Quote

They expected Leeds to roll over for the champions.

Its good for them to get a wake up call week 1.  This whole season is going to be a knife fight.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They expected Leeds to roll over for the champions.

Its good for them to get a wake up call week 1.  This whole season is going to be a knife fight.
View Quote

Agreed.

Leeds is bringing it
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Klopp ran down the tunnel. If I were wearing red I'd be scared to follow him.

Hendo is going to be in on it too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#30]
What is with this peacock bullshit?  You can't put a game against the title defender and major contender on network tv?  I understand they're trying to push a premium service to make a buck, but it's ridiculous they're not airing games against major title contenders.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Salah!

Hat trick.

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Thought about captaining Salah, went with Aubameyang instead.  FPL decision making on par with last year.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thought about captaining Salah, went with Aubameyang instead.  FPL decision making on par with last year.
View Quote

I can never pick the right Liverpool forward
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Really going to enjoy watching Leeds play other teams.

Surprised at the errors in this one.  Klopp seemed to understand the type of team Leeds are but the team needed to get punched in the mouth to hear it.

TAA got absolutely shut down, VVD made mistakes...weird game.

Every time we play and Hendo isn’t at 100% it hammers home how important he is.  

Happy to escape with three points.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is anyone using ESPN+ ? I am thinking about cutting the cord.
View Quote

Serie A, Bundesliga, Championship and the nightly show are worth the $4.99/month for me. Couldn't care less about MLS, though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Mane welcomes a Leeds player to the EPL.

marked NSFW

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/iri33l/brilliant_skill_from_sadio/
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Really going to enjoy watching Leeds play other teams.

Surprised at the errors in this one.  Klopp seemed to understand the type of team Leeds are but the team needed to get punched in the mouth to hear it.

TAA got absolutely shut down, VVD made mistakes...weird game.

Every time we play and Hendo isn’t at 100% it hammers home how important he is.  

Happy to escape with three points.
View Quote

He's the linchpin to the squad. I'm glad they got the points but you're right they needed to see that you can never let off the gas.

If Leeds keeps that energy its going to be a a hell of a return to the Premier League and possibly challenging for European play.

I think Trent needed a little reality to slam into him too. He'll recover though
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Mane welcomes a Leeds player to the EPL.

marked NSFW

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/iri33l/brilliant_skill_from_sadio/
View Quote

Sadio looked a bit off too but damn that was good.

There was a play where he and Salah ripped up the field passing to each other like they were the only two out there. If they had scored it would have been a highlight reel play.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#39]
PSG loses again!

Also there was 5 red cards
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#40]
expecting a not so stellar start.

both Manchester squads are way behind on training days. and a bunch went on international duty. combined with the off season distractions(McGuire, Mason), Pogba getting C19, Rash still recovering from ankle injuries.

Liverpool has been in training for a month and non of their front 3 went on international duty.

punished for playing deep in tourneys. sucks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2020 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I scored an appropriate amount of fantasy points this week.

Link Posted: 9/17/2020 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I scored an appropriate amount of fantasy points this week.

https://i.imgur.com/3W7zjQI.jpg
View Quote

Yeah. I got no where near that.

But in good news! Thiago is a Red
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Bundesliga starts in 5 minutes.

ARF Reds

How do you see the starting XI looking now?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Holy shit. Bayern is even scarier
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#45]
WTF. Peacock or nothing this morning?

FNBC
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Holy shit. Bayern is even scarier
View Quote

I almost felt bad for Shalke. Almost....
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
WTF. Peacock or nothing this morning?

FNBC
View Quote

Basically. Arsenal/ West Ham today and Leicester/Burnley tomorrow are the free games.

When in reality there are better matches with bigger fan bases availible
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I almost felt bad for Shalke. Almost....
View Quote

When the English and American kids came on in the end I thought maybe it was over. No.

Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#49]
MU

Disgusted

Evidently I have Xfinity so Peacock is free

I decided it would be better for my heart if I continued the renovation of my bathroom instead of the second half.

Sluggish

I’m not even gonna comment on the PK retake.

Ugh
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
MU

Disgusted

Evidently I have Xfinity so Peacock is free

I decided it would be better for my heart if I continued the renovation of my bathroom instead of the second half.

Sluggish

I’m not even gonna comment on the PK retake.

Ugh
View Quote

My friend has xfinity so I have peacock. I traded him my crunchyroll login that I use.

I missed part of the game but when I got back it looked like Palace had a plan to disrupt ManUs pressure. That and Pogba was giving away possession.

The encroachment call was weak.

Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top