Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to help Katie

Your one of us, and we take care of our own
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I vaguely meet for the first time, more like was impressed by Katie winning top female at ColaWarrior SE2.
Then I got to see her at CWFOTOO helping looper whip up some amazing pizzas. Unfortunately FOTOO was not kind to her. She got kicked in the ass and made a trip to the hospital but bounced back.
Then recently at CWFOIII Lopper & wife and CheifKatie rocked food all week & knocked out some awesome pizzas.
All of that food prep & cooking was done for all the CW’s without pay. She gives without asking. And pitty the fool that steps out of line with her because an army of good guys will step in make it right.

She gave to the ColaWarrior family and that makes it easy and rewarding to give to her. Now off to GFM to do what I can this trip.

And Fuck Cancer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I have not attended a CW event but do plan to. Therefore I have not met Katie. However, some people whom I admire greatly have, and to a man say she is good people.

That is good enough for me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I got a Cola marked ALG rail I can donate or have auctioned off.

Just got my ass kicked at Cola X so I forget exactly what it is, black 10.5” I think.

Either way it’ll be used for this, let me know.

Also, fuck cancer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have not attended a CW event but do plan to. Therefore I have not met Katie. However, some people whom I admire greatly have, and to a man say she is good people.

That is good enough for me.
View Quote

CWW7  March2021  Be there or be square.
Edit: bump
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Just kicked in for the go fund me.

Mrs subvet is a breast cancer survivor. July 27th was her 10 year cancer free anniversary. She chose the double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery also. Her sentinel nodes were clean so she didn’t need chemo or radiation. Sounds like you’re pretty tough so you’ll be fine!! If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I’ll get you in touch with my wife. She’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. Best of luck!
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Don’t know Katie, never been to CW...... but fuck Cancer it’s taken too many people I loved so hopefully the few bucks I can donate spur someone else to take the leap and help an ARFCOM’er in need
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#11]
The GFM is getting ready to roll over the $10k mark!

Let’s make it happen bumps!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fundraising-for-katie039s-cancer-treatments

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Katie...

Log out and then back in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey all, just wanted to jump on and tell you how grateful I am for all of this support that has been pouring in from my Cola and ARFCOM bros & broettes. I have teared up multiple times - I am just overwhelmed with your generosity and concern. My gofundme has been on fire since this post went live. I woke up this morning to a ton of packages from my amazon wish list - which by the way, keeps getting fulfilled. I will only need to add a few more things once I speak with my surgeons and a few breasties to get their suggestions. I cannot believe this outpouring, I feel like I will never have the right words. I can tell you that I will be passing on the generosity to anyone I can once I am through all of this. I am truly blessed and couldn't ask for a better community.

I encourage all of you to come to a Cola Warrior event because the community you will gain is exactly what you are seeing here on ARFCOM. I have received more than half of my funding and 100% of my wishlist from Cola Warriors and ARFCOMmers who saw the cola post. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Katie

PS: I will post a few recipes once I get my head wrapped around all of this. That onion soup is pretty bomb, if I do say so myself.

Katie...

Log out and then back in.

Dang. Beat.  

I'll have to settle with the GoFundMe, I guess.  

ETA: DK_Prof is my new hero. Or maybe I am jealous of his unending wealth. Post pics of the plates on the Porsche? If you lose, my respect leaves with the plates to another buyer.  

Holy Shit! I accidentally turned @DK-Prof into UNDERSCORE DK_Prof. Not sure if I should be proud of that or not.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:36:32 AM EDT
[#13]
That wish list just got shorter.

Fuck cancer
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 1:02:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Girl arfcommers are a rare, elusive, unique breed, much like albino pmags. For this reason, it seems fitting to donate a windowed palemag to the Katie’s bobs fund. This isn’t just any palemag, I will personally draw a dick and balls on this mag with a sharpie. maybe I’ll even engage in some BFL copyright infringement. Maybe it will have bobs too. We’ll make it the albino hermaphromag! Who knows where this train may take us!

Before bidding, please read the rulez below.

Attachment Attached File

1. beitodesstrafe is not eligible to bid because he’ll just turn it into some anime shit that is an abomination before God. Bad things happen in life because you touch yourself and God sees you. ETA: We don’t want anyone else getting cancer, beitodesstrafe.
2. This magazine can only be shipped where... you know what, fuck it. I’m gonna ship this thing wherever I godam please.
3. Magazine is not compatible with Beretta ARX100. Sorry guys, both of you.
4. Listen, do you want a cool pmag or would you rather sit in some fuckin gymnasium eating shitty spaghetti? We’re doing you a favor here.
5. The winning bidder will submit payment directly to Katie’s Gofundme and send me a screenshot before I ship this one-of-kind collector’s item.
6. Bidding closes... what day is it... Saturday? Wednesday, bidding closes Wednesday. What date is that? The 26th? Ok, 8/26 is the final date to bid on this unique item that is sure to change the course of your life and also preserve or replace mammaries.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 1:45:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I really don't know how this happened, maybe Karma or her sister had something to with it.
Both of my adult children are currently living in Virginia, for different reasons.
We talked today about the boogaloo plates and putting them on their personal vehicles.
Haven't made a decision yet, but in the mean time I'll bid $2500 for the plates.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 2:14:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Night crew bump. Keep up the fight Katie!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Girl arfcommers are a rare, elusive, unique breed, much like albino pmags. For this reason, it seems fitting to donate a windowed palemag to the Katie’s bobs fund. This isn’t just any palemag, I will personally draw a dick and balls on this mag with a sharpie. maybe I’ll even engage in some BFL copyright infringement. Maybe it will have bobs too. We’ll make it the albino hermaphromag! Who knows where this train may take us!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/421435/D3CEDD10-B2E7-4D28-932E-21FC4426360C_jpe-1558242.JPG

1. beitodesstrafe is not eligible to bid because he’ll just turn it into some anime shit that is an abomination before God. Bad things happen in life because you touch yourself and God sees you. ETA: We don’t want anyone else getting cancer, beitodesstrafe.
2. This magazine can only be shipped where... you know what, fuck it. I’m gonna ship this thing wherever I godam please.
4. Listen, do you want a cool pmag or would you rather sit in some fuckin gymnasium eating shitty spaghetti? We’re doing you a favor here.
5. The winning bidder will submit payment directly to Katie’s Gofundme and send me a screenshot before I ship this one-of-kind collector’s item.
6. Bidding closes... what day is it... Saturday? Wednesday, bidding closes Wednesday. What date is that? The 26th? Ok, 8/26 is the final date to bid on this unique item that is sure to change the course of your life and also preserve or replace mammaries.
View Quote

$25 for the mag and I want it shipped to @beitodesstrafe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fine, you’re both going to hell.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can’t have that happen now can we??

$40
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/421435/D3CEDD10-B2E7-4D28-932E-21FC4426360C_jpe-1558242.JPG

View Quote

I want a windowed banana.

$50

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

$50

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$50

$87
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

$87
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$50

$87

$100
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

$100
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$50

$87

$100

$125

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#25]

My spoon is too big.

I am a consumer whore! And how!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 1:38:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Donated.

Fuck Cancer!

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fuck cancer
View Quote

You’re awesome. That list keeps getting short then I add a few more things from my surgeons list and bam, gone again! Y’all are blowing my mind!!

Quoted:
View Quote

Yasss this is great!! Thank you!

Quoted:
I really don't know how this happened, maybe Karma or her sister had something to with it.
Both of my adult children are currently living in Virginia, for different reasons.
We talked today about the boogaloo plates and putting them on their personal vehicles.
Haven't made a decision yet, but in the mean time I'll bid $2500 for the plates.
View Quote

Dude. You guys are amazing. This goes out to @dk-prof and @Hamiltbl2 as well - I’m blown away that this went over $200 let alone $2000. I’m humbled and feel so overwhelmed with the generosity and spirit of charity here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You're awesome. That list keeps getting short then I add a few more things from my surgeons list and bam, gone again! Y'all are blowing my mind!!

Dude. You guys are amazing. This goes out to @dk-prof and @Hamiltbl2 as well - I'm blown away that this went over $200 let alone $2000. I'm humbled and feel so overwhelmed with the generosity and spirit of charity here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck cancer

You're awesome. That list keeps getting short then I add a few more things from my surgeons list and bam, gone again! Y'all are blowing my mind!!

Quoted:
Girl arfcommers are a rare, elusive, unique breed, much like albino pmags. For this reason, it seems fitting to donate a windowed palemag to the Katie's bobs fund. This isn't just any palemag, I will personally draw a dick and balls on this mag with a sharpie. maybe I'll even engage in some BFL copyright infringement. Maybe it will have bobs too. We'll make it the albino hermaphromag! Who knows where this train may take us!

Quoted:

Dude. You guys are amazing. This goes out to @dk-prof and @Hamiltbl2 as well - I'm blown away that this went over $200 let alone $2000. I'm humbled and feel so overwhelmed with the generosity and spirit of charity here.
Baja did have some asshole egging him on...

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You’re awesome. That list keeps getting short then I add a few more things from my surgeons list and bam, gone again! Y’all are blowing my mind!!

Dude. You guys are amazing. This goes out to @dk-prof and @Hamiltbl2 as well - I’m blown away that this went over $200 let alone $2000. I’m humbled and feel so overwhelmed with the generosity and spirit of charity here.
View Quote

I probably owe you that much for the shower.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmmm.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hmmm.
View Quote

One of my biggest regrets in life is not taking a picture of that bathroom when I was finished with it. Three days of Mohave desert was caked all over me and that poor bathroom took all of it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#36]
In.  

Fuck cancer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hahahahaha nahhh you don’t owe me anything! Well, maybe a cleaning deposit. ??
Quoted:

Hmmm.
View Quote

Cola bro’s really know how to make things sound suspect.

Quoted:

One of my biggest regrets in life is not taking a picture of that bathroom when I was finished with it. Three days of Mohave desert was caked all over me and that poor bathroom took all of it.
View Quote

It was a disgusting bathroom after you, Shelby, Justin and I hit it. Lord Jesus. I left a hefty tip for the maid hahaha
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And here I was proud of the 87 bucks to the GoFundMe!
View Quote
You should be not everyone's pockets are the same depth.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck cancer

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn glad to meet you here

Good luck

Positive attitude !
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Gang, I had a thought that I just can’t shake. What if, in some incredibly ironic twist of fate, it turns out that albino palemags cure cancer. Like somehow their lack of pigment gives them some curative property and the answer has been staring us in the face the entire time. Then, as if by fateful destiny, we had the tool to cure cancer in our hands but that power was neutralized by applying pigment to the puremags. God in heaven, how would you live with yourself if you dyed these miraculous sacramentals?

Hate to be the jerkoff responsible for destroying the cure for cancer, and to do it raising funds for someone fighting cancer just saying...
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 3:01:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Gang, I had a thought that I just can’t shake. What if, in some incredibly ironic twist of fate, it turns out that albino palemags cure cancer. Like somehow their lack of pigment gives them some curative property and the answer has been staring us in the face the entire time. Then, as if by fateful destiny, we had the tool to cure cancer in our hands but that power was neutralized by applying pigment to the puremags. God in heaven, how would you live with yourself if you dyed these miraculous sacramentals?

Hate to be the jerkoff responsible for destroying the cure for cancer, and to do it raising funds for someone fighting cancer just saying...
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2020 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Monday morning bump and reminder that bidding for the albino hermaphromag is slated to end Wednesday, 8/26. Whiskersthemagwrecker is currently the high bidder at $125. It’s not too late to outbid him!

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2020 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Monday morning bump and reminder that bidding for the albino hermaphromag is slated to end Wednesday, 8/26. Whiskersthemagwrecker is currently the high bidder at $125. It’s not too late to outbid him!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

BANANA POWER
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Attachment Attached File

Bolt on boobies bump
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

$187 Because bananas should be stuck where they don’t belong... California.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2020 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Donated, Forward Controls will also contribute products for the drawings.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Bump
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#50]
$188 for the palemag, BUT I want a thread where it is decorated by popular vote.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top