Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2001 1:34:01 PM EDT
Man, after being the first poster in a few of the forums here it took me 6mos to get to a 1000. In the old forum I did it in 4mos. I am getting slow in my old age. Anyway I finally made it. And nothing to show for it except bragging right for having a 1000 post and no life to speak of.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Man, after being the first poster in a few of the forums here it took me 6mos to get to a 1000. In the old forum I did it in 4mos. I am getting slow in my old age. Anyway I finally made it. And nothing to show for it except bragging right for having a 1000 post and [b]no life to speak of[/b].
View Quote

I just thought I'd put that "[b]no life to speak of[/b]" in BOLD for ya.. :-)
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a crap and smell it.

It will have no aroma.

Honest.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhhh the smell of Texas cattle in the morning.......Hey.....congrats!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#4]
My turn next?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How many of those were pictures of your dinner?[:D]
View Quote

Hey they were firarms related. I had a pic of a pistol or shotgun involved. [;D]

Quoted:
LT you gotta get out an "shag" some TXs "phillys"!
View Quote

Tried that last weekend. Almost got my ass kicked by her boyfriend.

Quoted:
Humm not being one to point out other peoples lack of a social life as mine went south 2 kids ago but...when you came online in Texas I was around 500+/- posts and you were around 300 and change if I remember correctly. [:D]
View Quote

Ahhh nope. I was around 700+ Still 300 posts in 2mos = to lots of free time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top