Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2001 12:19:54 PM EDT
...at Waco on April 19, 1993?  They have steadfastly denied that 'even one' shot was fired, but do you believe them.

See [url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22885[/url]

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I don't believe them. Of course they fired.
And of course they lied about it, and are continuing to cover up the truth.

It's this always apparent willingness to lie and deny, that all police agencies have in common, that leaves a permanent bad taste in the mouths and consciousness of the American people.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The fbi has zero credibility left.

1. Frederick Whitehurst, head of the fbi crime lab reported massive fraud and was fired for blowing the whistle.
2. Ruby Ridge
3. Waco
4. Richard Jewell
5. Missing Mcveigh Files
6. Use of the bureau for political reasons pusing gun control.

And these are only the high profile cases.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 12:46:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely.
They fired!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, they fired. Among other illegal things they did.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, IF they lied, aren't there about 100 or so individuals who actually know that they, their buddy, or someone else fired, at Mt. Carmel?

Even if in defense of fire coming from the coumpound by Davidians, you know they fired.

Hell, I'd have fired too, if I was under fire!

And not ONE of them have come forward to say so?

[b]That's not simply lying[/b], that's compounding a felony, accessory after the fact, perjury, and about a half dozen other felonies
all rolled into one gigantic clusterF***!

And until that cluster has been figured out and due apologies and redresses made to all concerned, the FBI is nothing more than a rogue agency IMHO.

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think they did I know it. They also set the fire. You must see this movie: Waco-Rules of Engagement [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1567301738/qid=990314089/sr=1-1/ref=sc_v_1/107-9845017-2766156[/url]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]
The FBI is a rogue agency.  It wields power over Congress by participating in the slander and destruction of Congressmen who might wish to investigate them.  Notice how Wolfe of Virginia, a supposed Republican, whimped out in front of Louis Freeh in recent hearings (Thursday).  As corruption gets deeper, the corrupt will of necessity become more and more corrupt in order to cover up prior wrong doings until they are a full blown SS/Guestapo.  The infection can only be cured by lancing the boil and it is going to take some tough Congressmen with the interest of the country in hand to do something.  Until this corruption is rooted out, I rescind any authority this corrupt government has over me.  I will not submit to this dispicable tyrannical bunch of lying SAS wannabe's. Most of them have commited more crimes than the average criminal. As long as Lon Horiuchi is the FBI poster boy, you will know the FBI is rotten.  Most of the FBI leadership ought to be doing 20 to life.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#8]
If you all take out your Clinton/American dictionary, and listen to the testimony of the agent who said, paraphrased slightly, "We never fired a SINGLE shot at Waco." you'll see that he was not lying. In the clintonian sense, they never fired a "single" shot. They did, however, fire numerous multi-shot burst from fully automatic weapons.

He was just covering his ass against a perjury charge when the truth finally gets out.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Ol' J Edgar must be rolling in his grave........
This politicization of Federal law enforcement has gone off the deep end.  I see no way out at this point.  Our Founding Fathers never intended the Executive Branch to have such powers, and the corruption of the FBI, ATF, DSS, Customs, etc. is the reason why.  Gestapo is about right.  The SS was in uniform, and tht's next, as in FEMA Police.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#10]
too late now. but the fbi did get their butts kicked.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I have seen "Rules of Engagement" very sad movie.

The ATF fucked up bad, they are the rouge agency, the FBI just came in and covered up for their brothers. The real blame falls on klinton/reno, they were pulling the strings.

Someone fired shots at the building, maybe it wasn't the FBI, but some of klinton's JBT's there to make sure the job got done right.

In the hearing, an ATF spokesman said" we were out gunned at Waco(almost crying) "they had 50 cal, .223, and AK's. All we had was 9mm"

In file footage, you can see several of those JBT's with their tails between their legs as they walked away, and they have M-16's plain as day. And not SMG's 9mm, but 5.56.

Also, when and only when the ATF ran out of ammo did they call a cease fire and leave. This is when the Davidians could have killed them all if they had really wanted to.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#12]
If the Branch Davidians had 'set up' the ATF for a shoot-out, how come they didn't have the Barrett M82A1 .50 cal. unlimbered, locked and loaded, for the encounter?

There would have been no one left to surrender to, simply put.

And from the tape of the 'shoot-out', it's obvious that the ATF agents weren't engaging in aimed fire at clearly visible targets - they were spraying and praying, and rather blindly at that.

Link Posted: 5/19/2001 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#13]
One thing that I have noticed is that they always say "the FBI didn't fire a shot".  Well, I don't give a rat's butt WHO was doing the shooting.  It could very well have been members of one of the other alphabet soup agencies.  Hell, it could have even been Delta for all we know.  There insistence upon saying that "the FBI never fired a shot" sounds very suspicious.
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#14]
DAMN BETCHA THEY DID
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I find it very interesting. The first day of the shootout at waco when they showed everyone attacking the compound, there was not one visible sign of a round impacting a vehicle that they were suppose to have fired.

the fbi comes in and immediately resorts to killing all of the animals and placing them in plain view of the children that would look out of the windows. they left bodies out in the open to rot instead of allowing them to be removed.

They use psy-ops by playing sounds of dying animals day and night.

Then they start a fire in the process of punching holes into the compound. what ever happened to just putting up a fence, backing up, and letting them go until they had no food and ran out of water. Oh I remember it was the children.

View the flir films and see the vaunted fbi or illegal military action drive the tanks into position in the rear of the compound, fire automatic weapons, and then place the tanks over the only escape routes that the children and women had.

Each and every agent and soldier at that location should rot in HELL for the multiple murders that they committed. Fuck them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top