Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

50% of the ones present will be undercover agents of different alphabet agencies trying to entrap each other.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

50% of the ones present will be undercover agents of different alphabet agencies trying to entrap each other.
View Quote

And the live streaming will be magnificent.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"actual Nazi's that want to gas you"

View Quote

will people read that and think it's true , i mean really can they be that stupid
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They’re gonna keep pushing until they get the war they are cruising for.
View Quote

only if the local and federal gov's stand down. until then its all just localized shenanigans
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

will people read that and think it's true , i mean really can they be that stupid
View Quote

They're communists. Being stupid is a minimum requirement.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"actual Nazi's that want to gas you"

View Quote

Mass crop dusting?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is such a bunch of horseshit, same as the gettysburg thing.    

They are hoping someone is dumb enough to come out and fight so they can get video of violent "neo nazis" to post all over social media.  Bonus points if an antifa gets killed then the media will play the video of violent nazis killing peaceful protesters right through the election.

It's an information op.
View Quote

Yes, but no.

They're hoping that the flyer makes its way to people who may have been thinking of going down to the State House in support of the Rally.

Many people won't want to risk being associated with those types of groups, or being present for violence.

So they minimize the size of the pro-right rally.

Now if some Antifa turds show up looking for fight, they're fine with that, too.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
More fake stuff to provoke one side or the other. Someone is chuckling from the confines of their basement.
View Quote

You think George soros spends much time in his basement?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy hell my dude, if you have to ask that question then you have not been paying attention.  How the hell do you think 4chan tricked them all into thinking ok was a white power hand signal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Grade A 100% authentic distilled 190 proof nazis, even.
View Quote

Nazi with a capital "N"!
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Are they busing in Illinois nazis?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nazi with a capital "N"!
View Quote

Oh shit, that sounds serious then.

Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"bussing other nazis in from around the country" fucking LOL
View Quote

[suddenly cares about nazis]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/58021/D5BFB110-4E59-4E03-B136-3AC503D5E9EE_jpe-1502107.JPG

LOL.

Undercovers on the left...
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I am flabergasted!  I had no idea there were any Patriots in Ohio.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#18]
“...in favor of police murder.”

That could be taken two different ways.  I guess it all depends on your perspective.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:51:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not only that but waaaaaay more gun freedoms than Florida because of those patriots!
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#20]
wow. talk about a fucking dog whistle.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh shit, that sounds serious then.

View Quote

lol  

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:50:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Did the groups contact each other yet? They need to choose weapons for the Melee.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Columbus?

Let it burn.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Spam the shit out of their email and phone number.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Just like they were going to assault people and burn things at Gettysburg on July 4. Biggest troll job ever.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Columbus?

Let it burn.

This is all so tiring.

Racists, Rednecks and Retards all in one location. What could possibly go wrong?

The left is just going to keep pushing until they get their martyrs. The right is getting tired of the bullshit and is going to fall into the trap of giving the left exactly what they want.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Stand for America
Ohio Patriot Action Network
Patriot Front
Proud Boys
Bikers for Trump
Various unnamed militia groups
People defined as "nazis" and connected to "gun rights" rallys

View Quote
Charlottesville 2 is on the menu with that kind of line up!

Will Ohio give them proper protection, because Virginia threw them into a killing field...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is all so tiring.

Racists, Rednecks and Retards all in one location. What could possibly go wrong?

The left is just going to keep pushing until they get their martyrs. The right is getting tired of the bullshit and is going to fall into the trap of giving the left exactly what they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Columbus?

Let it burn.

This is all so tiring.

I figure once the right gives them what they want, we should give it to the left hard enough and long enough that the trap won't matter.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I figure once the right gives them what they want, we should give it to the left hard enough and long enough that the trap won't matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Columbus?

Let it burn.

This is all so tiring.

After the first the rest are free?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Will there be a BLM undercard?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:31:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Charlottesville 2 is on the menu with that kind of line up!

Will Ohio give them proper protection, because Virginia threw them into a killing field...
View Quote

So the Intel I'm getting from family members involved in these patriot groups up there is antifa and BLM and another group kind of like the Black Panthers are purposely setting up a confrontation because the protests are dying down and public support for their cause is starting to waiver. They need more money from Soros, they need more airtime from the media, they need less videos of people attacking innocents on the sidewalk and destroying vehicles and smashing business windows, and they need less situations like killing 8-year-olds by shooting up their cars.

The leftist communist groups are hoping that they can get video of cops protecting right-wing extremists so they can use the video as an example of systemic racism in action.

In response, the militia and patriot groups have told the cops to stay away and are handling their own security with uniformed militia folks. That way if something goes down it's a private citizen versus private citizen matter and the police don't have to pick a side.

I have very reliable sources on the antifa side, on the Patriot side, and within the police. So far it's just a lot of talk, but this is turning out to be one of the most interesting events of the year. Antifa is bringing people in from several states away. The Patriot groups, even though they are being accused of bringing in out of state people, so far only have in-state assets reserved for the protest.

But, as is common, the internet has a lot more talk and a lot more threats than the real life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So the Intel I'm getting from family members involved in these patriot groups up there is antifa and BLM and another group kind of like the Black Panthers are purposely setting up a confrontation because the protests are dying down and public support for their cause is starting to waiver. They need more money from Soros, they need more airtime from the media, they need less videos of people attacking innocents on the sidewalk and destroying vehicles and smashing business windows, and they need less situations like killing 8-year-olds by shooting up their cars.

The leftist communist groups are hoping that they can get video of cops protecting right-wing extremists so they can use the video as an example of systemic racism in action.

In response, the militia and patriot groups have told the cops to stay away and are handling their own security with uniformed militia folks. That way if something goes down it's a private citizen versus private citizen matter and the police don't have to pick a side.

I have very reliable sources on the antifa side, on the Patriot side, and within the police. So far it's just a lot of talk, but this is turning out to be one of the most interesting events of the year. Antifa is bringing people in from several states away. The Patriot groups, even though they are being accused of bringing in out of state people, so far only have in-state assets reserved for the protest.

But, as is common, the internet has a lot more talk and a lot more threats than the real life.
View Quote
Interesting...

...can I put the line at militia; 3 dead antifa members?

Speed
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:41:25 PM EDT
[#35]
If this occurs the videos will be hilarious.

I see some serious curb stomping if they get provoked and engaged.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I want to actually meet some of these actual nazis and see for myself if they actually want to gas me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#37]
They gonna fuck around and find out
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#38]
If we were the violent types that they suggest, they would know. Pussy ass soy boys would run like hell and call the cops that they hate the moment the hammer drops
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They’re gonna keep pushing until they get the war they are cruising for.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

His father was a postman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only John Kasich was elected POTUS he would have brought us all together and solved the worlds issues.

His father was a postman.

Sadly...he failed to deliver
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Any updates or info on tomorrow's event?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Uhh, aren't the not-sees in Illinois?  I learned that in Blues Brothers.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Nothing will happen
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#44]
OK I was going to chill at the lake but now I want to go.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Flier looks like obvious bait.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I'd love to have a clean Pinto station wagon.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Did the groups contact each other yet? They need to choose weapons for the Melee.
View Quote

I'm thinking you could get a truck, like the snap on tools truck, but it would be "Melee is Us" on the side - we're currently running a two for one flail special.

drive it up to a peaceful protest and make $$$
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Huh, I was wondering what to do tomorrow, Guess now I know...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The 18th does not work for me. I have to work that day.
View Quote

Wait hold on, does that make you an ... ashke-nazi?

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top