User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Steelcase is $350/case now?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Service call to one of the older homesteads in the area.

Kinda depressing to see the place ran down. Used to be a nice little farm
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How much?

And, from where?
View Quote

About .44 per round. I justified it by doing a DCA with the 5000 rounds or so in the ammo fort.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got a fat check from the gun club today.

For why?

Sporting clays tournament winnings.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that plays CoD in kit?
View Quote

Have you not seen the sweet binos on my guy?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do I need to go to my states AG or the state the business is in to file a complaint about price gouging?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I the only one that plays CoD in kit?

And gas mask?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Crazy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sporting clays tournament winnings.
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

About .44 per round. I justified it by doing a DCA with the 5000 rounds or so in the ammo fort.
View Quote

Nephew took a small chunk of ammo out of my fort on our 2 range trips that he was here for...

Wifeys Godson and her Cousins are coming down for 2 weeks starting Thursday.

Wifey said I have to take them to the range to shoot the stuff they can't have in NJ.

I told Wifey we were taking a trip to the gun store to pick up some ammo for those outings....

She gonna learn today.

300 WTFBBQBLACKOUTDRUNKUNCLE is far from cheap to shoot.....
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

hard as fuck to find pork rinds up here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get a bag of pork rinds. That shit is baller on Keto.

...really?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nephew took a small chunk of ammo out of my fort on our 2 range trips that he was here for...

Wifeys Godson and her Cousins are coming down for 2 weeks starting Thursday.

Wifey said I have to take them to the range to shoot the stuff they can't have in NJ.

I told Wifey we were taking a trip to the gun store to pick up some ammo for those outings....

She gonna learn today.

300 WTFBBQBLACKOUTDRUNKUNCLE is far from cheap to shoot.....
View Quote

Time to invest in reloading equipment.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

...really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get a bag of pork rinds. That shit is baller on Keto.

...really?

Easy as my first wife.
Cheating bitch
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I might buy a jar.

..because I'm hungry.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Time to invest in reloading equipment.
View Quote

I already reload for that.

But, Wifey thinks ammo just grows on trees.

She gonna learn today.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#17]
oh.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
oh.
View Quote

Gots 200 168 grain ELDs to load up for the Tree of Hate tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]
See how that bitch likes those next Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Better shoot them now.

Bullets might get on target by next Sunday
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Better than throwing rocks right?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#22]
What’s left of Kinzua bridge.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks like the middle fell off.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Some neat history there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lots of those around here.  Small farms are a thing of the past and a lot of homesteads have been abandoned if they weren't completely bulldozed to make room for a center pivot.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:27:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looks like the middle fell off.
View Quote

How do they rip through the gears on a F1 car without grenading them? How often are they rebuilt? Watching onboards sounds like they just beat the dog shit out of them
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How do they rip through the gears on a F1 car without grenading them? How often are they rebuilt? Watching onboards sounds like they just beat the dog shit out of them
View Quote

I don't know but I hope this helps.

For the purposes of this Article only, an Event will be deemed to comprise P3, the qualifying
practice session and the race.

a) Each driver may use no more than one gearbox for six consecutive Events in which his
team competes. Should a driver use a replacement gearbox he will drop five places on
the starting grid at that Event and an additional five places each time a further gearbox
is used.
Any replacement gearbox will only be required to complete the remainder of the Event
in question.
Unless the driver fails to finish the race (or is unable to start the race for reasons other
than a penalty imposed by the stewards) the gearbox fitted to the car at the end of the
Event must remain in it for the remainder of the six race sequence.
Any driver who failed to finish the race at the first, second, third, fourth or fifth of the six
Events for reasons which the technical delegate accepts as being beyond the control of
the team or driver, may start the following Event with a different gearbox without a
penalty being incurred.
A gearbox will be deemed to have been used once the car’s timing transponder has
shown that it has left the pit lane.

b) If a driver is replaced after the first, second, third, fourth or fifth Event of a six Event
period, having finished the first, second, third, fourth and fifth Events, the replacement
driver must use the gearbox which the original driver had been using.

c) After consultation with the relevant team the FIA will attach seals to each gearbox prior
to it being used for the first time at an Event in order to ensure that no significant
moving parts can be rebuilt or replaced.

d) Change gears and dog rings (excluding final drives or reduction gears) may be changed
under supervision for others of identical specification at any time during an Event
provided the FIA technical delegate is satisfied there is evident physical damage to the
parts in question and that such changes are not being carried out on a systematic basis.

e) Other than under d) above, a replacement gearbox will also be deemed to have been
used if any of the FIA seals are damaged or removed from the original gearbox after it
has been used for the first time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Better shoot them now.

Bullets might get on target by next Sunday
View Quote

Gotta load them up first.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Better than throwing rocks right?
View Quote

Troof.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Off to Google....
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

For the purposes of this Article only, an Event will be deemed to comprise P3, the qualifying

a) Each driver may use no more than one gearbox for six consecutive Events in which his
team competes. Should a driver use a replacement gearbox he will drop five places on
the starting grid at that Event and an additional five places each time a further gearbox
is used.
Any replacement gearbox will only be required to complete the remainder of the Event
in question.
Unless the driver fails to finish the race (or is unable to start the race for reasons other
than a penalty imposed by the stewards) the gearbox fitted to the car at the end of the
Any driver who failed to finish the race at the first, second, third, fourth or fifth of the six
Events for reasons which the technical delegate accepts as being beyond the control of
the team or driver, may start the following Event with a different gearbox without a
penalty being incurred.
A gearbox will be deemed to have been used once the car’s timing transponder has

b) If a driver is replaced after the first, second, third, fourth or fifth Event of a six Event
period, having finished the first, second, third, fourth and fifth Events, the replacement

c) After consultation with the relevant team the FIA will attach seals to each gearbox prior
to it being used for the first time at an Event in order to ensure that no significant

d) Change gears and dog rings (excluding final drives or reduction gears) may be changed
under supervision for others of identical specification at any time during an Event
provided the FIA technical delegate is satisfied there is evident physical damage to the
parts in question and that such changes are not being carried out on a systematic basis.

e) Other than under d) above, a replacement gearbox will also be deemed to have been
used if any of the FIA seals are damaged or removed from the original gearbox after it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

is used.
in question.
penalty being incurred.

I see.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not too warm though. Just about right.

Could do with some more humidity, though. Under 60% is too dry.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#33]
18% today.

Downright muggy
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
18% today.

Downright muggy
View Quote

45% here, not too bad.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Holy shit, lose some weight! Jeez...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

is used.
in question.
penalty being incurred.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

is used.
in question.
penalty being incurred.

Why?
Is this a cost saving measure to keep poor teams competitive?

Because lol
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

45% here, not too bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
18% today.

Downright muggy

45% here, not too bad.

Correction, 48%
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Holy shit, lose some weight! Jeez...
View Quote

Supposed to hit 88 miles per hour before the end of the tracks
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lots of those around here.  Small farms are a thing of the past and a lot of homesteads have been abandoned if they weren't completely bulldozed to make room for a center pivot.
View Quote

Oddly enough, the small farm/homestead movement is gaining traction. I expect it to continue as people realize how shitty city life is.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:48:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
18% today.

Downright muggy
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Random bottom feeder.

The Formula One team owned by American tycoon Gene Haas boosted its spending by 22% to $118.7 million last year in a bid to improve its performance on track according to its latest financial statements.
View Quote

The big three teams, Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull, are estimated to spend in excess of $400m a year, with the remaining teams having costs of between $150m and $250m.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Random bottom feeder.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Random bottom feeder.

The Formula One team owned by American tycoon Gene Haas boosted its spending by 22% to $118.7 million last year in a bid to improve its performance on track according to its latest financial statements.

The big three teams, Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull, are estimated to spend in excess of $400m a year, with the remaining teams having costs of between $150m and $250m.

Stroll dude spends a lot, bought his son a seat
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why?
Is this a cost saving measure to keep poor teams competitive?

Because lol
View Quote

Supposedly cost saving but it doesn't do much of it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meth is a hell of a drug
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Howdy neighbor
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Pretty terrible morning turned into an ok day.  Picked up more work, which i dont need
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
18% today.

Downright muggy
View Quote

30%
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oddly enough, the small farm/homestead movement is gaining traction. I expect it to continue as people realize how shitty city life is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's different here in the Midwest.  Land in the more rural areas is bought up by large farm operations who drive the prices up above what a small farmer can afford, and closer to the bigger cities it's bought by affluent folks who want an acre or two to live on.  Running a small homestead isn't really economically feasible here. Small hobby farms exist, but they're rare and most likely not self sufficient.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I think it's different here in the Midwest.  Land in the more rural areas is bought up by large farm operations who drive the prices up above what a small farmer can afford, and closer to the bigger cities it's bought by affluent folks who want an acre or two to live on.  Running a small homestead isn't really economically feasible here. Small hobby farms exist, but they're rare and most likely not self sufficient.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

$10k/acre tends to do that

I guess the good news is that I'm set to inherit 60 tillable someday. Too bad it's in a shithole state I'll never live in again, but that's where the best farmground on earth is.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No shit??

What channel is the Midget Tossing Finals on??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll be on live TV this weekend

No shit??

What channel is the Midget Tossing Finals on??

DAYUM

Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top