Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Your state most likely maintains records of disciplinary actions taken against LEO's. They are most likely a matter of public record.

I urge you to look into the complaints made against LEO's in the past couple years and, more importantly, the source of those complaints. You will find many come from within the LE community.

Yes, others (cops) have lied and covered for bad police conduct. But no one hates a shit cop more than good cops. Cop cover ups and "head turns" are real... but not to the degree you're allowing yourself to believe.

It (bad police conduct) will never go away so long as people are doing the job. Your assertion that cover ups are common place does not match my experiences with 25+ years on the job.

Research the source of misconduct complaints... you might find some encouraging information.
View Quote

Why was the asshole kneeling on George Flyod's neck not knocked or shot off of George Floyd at or around minute 4 by the THREE OTHER COPS present?

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yes......all cops are bad
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Webster, NY is a middle of nowhere upstate town of less than 50k people with a little Public Safety Department. The agency is only 32 sworn.

They aren't the prime example of LE. Using that idiot of a chief as an example of all LE in America is like me using Lee Harvey Oswald has an example of what every Marine is in the USMC.

You have your states wrong. That was from an even smaller town in MA.
So an even smaller town PD in Po'Dunk MA is being used by some to represent about 900k cops in the US.

Nope, VERY few are actually bad.

The vast majority will just follow orders because of ma pension, and some will happily follow because they are JBT's at their core.

Very few actually have a backbone and will refuse to follow a illegal order.

Katrina opened my eyes to that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
According to many of the LE replies here, we've learned that:

Cops will follow the orders of temporary, corrupt, elected bureaucrats regardless of what those orders are. They will not question them.....they will obey.

When the American law abiding note that the cops have sat by and watched crime, looting, arson and violence against the law abiding, cops respond with something akin to "Dont like it? Elect someone different." Which of course completely galvanizes point number one above.

It was suggested by MJBT that cops play no role in pushback against the corrupt orders that savagely victimize the law abiding. He suggested the law abiding alone take to the streets and protest on behalf of LE. That the law abiding must demonstrate support for LE before LE will care about them. If the law abiding don't demonstrate on behalf of LE, don't you dare expect LE to care about you.....which again galvanizes point 1 made above.

LE serves at the pleasure of temporary, elected bureaucrats. When those bureaucrats turn out to be entirely corrupt, hostile towards the country, hostile towards the law abiding, order LE to stand down in the face of wholesale crime and violence, to ignore the law abiding American citizens and businesses that are being destroyed by the thousands, they will obey. When given orders that directly go against the US Constitution, they will also carry out such orders and enforce them with speed and efficiency....as we've already seen.

Some posed the question of where the line is drawn...if that line even exists. Would LE, for example, conduct firearms confiscations against law abiding Americans? We've already seen that after Katrina so there is certainly a valid reference point for such concerns. The mantra in response is generally "We'll do what we're told to do. Period."

It's as though many in LE have divorced themselves from any alignment with the law abiding. They have followed orders that have allowed thousands and thousands of law abiding people coast to coast to be savagely victimized but have zero role to play other than to dutifully follow orders. All orders....regardless of what those orders entail. In discussions such as this, the repetitive theme is "Don't like it? Protest on our behalf. Take to the streets before you expect us to care." The problem is that given what's been outlined above, what would we be rallying behind? What's been outlined above isn't exactly a friendly partnership with the law abiding. What would the banners read? "Please order your cops to prioritize and to help the law abiding because without direct orders to do so they won't"?

It's as though their expectation is that they themselves have zero role here and that's a huge part of the problem. They most certainly do have a role and make deliberate choices every single day. They own those choices....like everyone else owns the choices each makes.....as if this needs clarification.

With all that said, there are a ton of great cops. Some, however, have found it easy to pontificate about such events because they happen to work in a jurisdiction where these issues haven't been meaningfully presented to them.....personally. So, we have to look at the scenarios where those in LE do work in jurisdictions where these issues have arisen as our model....and there are plenty of such examples.

My suggestion to LE is to widen the thin blue line to include the law abiding among you. Those that have and would come to your defense. The same temporary, elected and all to often corrupt bureaucrats whose orders you follow without question are the same ones who wouldn't mind seeing your heads on pikes while your cars burn and chalk it up to "peaceful protesting".

LE are not mindless drones. They have free will to make choices like everyone else. You have BLM and those of their ilk attacking cops and torching their cars, taking over police stations and the like across the country. You have temporary elected bureaucrats calling for the wholesale defunding of the police, across the country. You have the law abiding American citizens closely watching it all. Nobody said all choices are easy ones. We ALL face difficult choices....LE has no monopoly on that and the expectation that they are responsible for theirs is entirely reasonable. The "Just following orders" train will run out of track one way or another and it would probably be a good idea if LE cultivated a voice in opposition to such things prior to that happening. There are many LE collectives and unions who can powerfully make such a presence known without any one officer putting their principles and/or pensions on the line. There are avenues that could be exercised on a national level that are currently silent. But......the law abiding should take to the streets alone.

According to MJBT, it is others, not them, who need to take up that banner and to go out on that limb themselves if they expect LE cooperation with them. Anyone see a conflict of interest here? It should be crystal clear.

It's mind boggling to me how many can completely divorce themselves from their own moral and civic obligations in such a way.

Despite the inevitable negative knee-jerk some in LE will have in response to these words, hopefully some actually get it. As for the others, we have no use for one another. That's being made clear. I have an affinity for much of LE. I see their role as an extremely important one that carries great consequences for the country. I have personally been befriended to this day by an FBI agent attached to a crime that affected my family very personally. I have personal examples of some men in LE who went to the ends of the earth to bring justice to others who harmed my family. I have seen many examples of men in LE who are devout in their dedication to the US Constitution as THE law above all else and who will honor it and their oaths. I can name numerous names and examples within LE who I believe are on the moral and ethical side of this conversation....so this is not directed at them. Their obligations don't require clarification....they have spoken up themselves. Nobody needed to carry their banner, or take to the streets on their behalf....they did it themselves.
View Quote

Excellent post!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because its not going to happen.

Yes, Katrina did happen. The facts of how and why guns were seized there I believe has far less to do with some conspiracy theory about universally seizing guns and more to do with guns being secured from empty houses.
View Quote

Guns were taken directly from people holding them.  That happened.  Surely you know this?

Hurricane Katrina Door to Door Firearms Confiscation
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The vast majority will just follow orders because of ma pension, and some will happily follow because they are JBT's at their core.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Webster, NY is a middle of nowhere upstate town of less than 50k people with a little Public Safety Department. The agency is only 32 sworn.

They aren't the prime example of LE. Using that idiot of a chief as an example of all LE in America is like me using Lee Harvey Oswald has an example of what every Marine is in the USMC.

You have your states wrong. That was from an even smaller town in MA.
So an even smaller town PD in Po'Dunk MA is being used by some to represent about 900k cops in the US.

I hope you feel the same way about the national guard... or even active duty members as well.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
GI Joe and Wing Wiper Bob need Tricare and BAH to be used for their dependopotamus' car note.

Shit, why isn't John Q Public putting his career and assets on the line and personally stopping shit and making a citizen's arrest? I know why.... all talk and no walk. No one wants to risk what they got and no one wants to light the fuse. They want someone else to do it for them.

And the funniest thing is, the government we have is put into office by our own neighbors, family, and friends. Cops aren't to blame. They're the symptom. The disease is the voter. People get the government they deserve.
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for. If John Q. Public decides to take the law into his own hands because he can't trust the police, he's not going to have any respect for the badge. He may even view the police as agents of the very problems he is fighting against. We've seen several examples where the man who takes up arms to defend himself is then arrested. How many times is this going to happen before that man decides he's not going to go quietly into that good night?

IOW, if it gets so bad that the average man is taking authority upon himself, his prime enemy may be the police whom he is taking that authority from. For obvious reasons the police don't want it to get that bad.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or maybe their definition of an illegal order differs from yours.
We see that with the guys who post that something is unconstitutional, when really what they mean is that it's something that they disagree with at a personal level
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We see that with the guys who post that something is unconstitutional, when really what they mean is that it's something that they disagree with at a personal level
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mental gymnastics needed to accept many of your replies are extraordinary.

The US Constitution is rather clear. Two sets of enforcement standards have played out entirely dependent on the group of people involved. We've all seen it. Repeatedly. We've all seen who enforces those different standards as well. This isn't a magic trick leaving John Q Public scratching their heads wondering how it's done. It's basic, in your face, coast to coast repetition. We're not listening to two fighter pilots discussing the virtues of the F-18 v. the F-15's electronic countermeasures or some entirely unapproachable subject for most people. This is not some secret information where those with expressed concerns here "just don't get it". We get it all right.

Aside from Constitutional issues, which there are many, there are the laws on the books that are simply ignored, again, based on who's breaking the law. Two standards. Two opposite enforcement directives and those who dutifully carry them out. You divorce yourself from any responsibility for two reasons. 1) As you've stated, it hasn't affected your particular jurisdiction. No real skin in the game at this point. 2) You've also made it very clear that you have sole allegiance to your bureaucrat bosses.....absolutely regardless of their orders.

You're clearly comfortable with that. You're clearly comfortable with unflinching loyalty to whatever elected bureaucrat points the direction for you. You are concerned with one thing (until it affects you personally, then opinions tend to change). That one thing is the wellness of police jobs and LE itself. Not the law abiding publics concerns....your professional interests and those within the LE.

If I am in any way wrong here, please point to the post of yours within this thread that says otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#10]
There we go with the diversionary tactics again.

The NG works for the state governor unless federalized on title 10 status. Until that happens, they are under the C&C of the state.

So if you have problems with what the Nasty Girls do, look inward.

ETA Try to stay on topic, "Why are so many police being useful idiots?" is what this is about. Not "what about them" or "I did that too".
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The NG works for the state governor unless federalized on title 10 status. Until that happens, they are under the C&C of the state.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

ETA Try to stay on topic, "Why are so many police being useful idiots?" is what this is about. Not "what about them" or "I did that too".
View Quote

Like clockwork.

You have the two amateur hour TBL accounts that run out of material in 3 posts and have to try to try to change topics. lol
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:09:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pointing out that the Military isn't pure either as some believe.
View Quote

This discussion isn't about the military.

Again, please try to stay on topic.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, but it is, even if the point it produces is inconvenient. Government force necessarily includes the military.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Is-the-military-on-our-side-/5-2348453/

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh, but it is, even if the point it produces is inconvenient. Government force necessarily includes the military.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THAT topic is about the military, this one isn't.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The US Constitution is rather clear. Two sets of enforcement standards have played out entirely dependent on the group of people involved. We've all seen it. Repeatedly. We've all seen who enforces those different standards as well. This isn't a magic trick leaving John Q Public scratching their heads wondering how it's done. It's basic, in your face, coast to coast repetition. We're not listening to two fighter pilots discussing the virtues of the F-18 v. the F-15's electronic countermeasures or some entirely unapproachable subject for most people. This is not some secret information where those with expressed concerns here "just don't get it". We get it all right.

Aside from Constitutional issues, which there are many, there are the laws on the books that are simply ignored, again, based on who's breaking the law. Two standards. Two opposite enforcement directives and those who dutifully carry them out. You divorce yourself from any responsibility for two reasons. 1) As you've stated, it hasn't affected your particular jurisdiction. No real skin in the game at this point. 2) You've also made it very clear that you have sole allegiance to your bureaucrat bosses.....absolutely regardless of their orders.

You're clearly comfortable with that. You're clearly comfortable with unflinching loyalty to whatever elected bureaucrat points the direction for you. You are concerned with one thing (until it affects you personally, then opinions tend to change). That one thing is the wellness of police jobs and LE itself. Not the law abiding publics concerns....your professional interests and those within the LE.

If I am in any way wrong here, please point to the post of yours within this thread that says otherwise.
View Quote

I hate to break it to you, but it's not as clear as you claim.
If it was that "clear" we wouldn't need multiple levels of judiciary to rule on disputes. And I constantly see people post that while the courts rule one way, they interpret things 180 degrees the other way. Which means that they have a personal opinion, and everyone has one of those and they rarely agree

And with that said,back to ignore with you
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If it was that "clear" we wouldn't need multiple levels of judiciary to rule on disputes. And I constantly see people post that while the courts rule one way, they interpret things 180 degrees the other way. Which means that they have a personal opinion, and everyone has one of those and they rarely agree

View Quote

Keep telling yourself that. However, it does not absolve you.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did it hit a soft spot? Does the bristles of the broad brush hurt you?
View Quote

Nope, the military is just as fucked up as the rest of our society.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did it hit a soft spot? Does the bristles of the broad brush hurt you?

Then we can't just focus this conveniently onto ACAB principles without accepting that police falling under a governor or mayor have much in common with state-maintained military falling under the governor. It's only a small jump of PC to include active duty, and the question of how much they value their careers, benefits and retirements relative to cops, since that's the go-to charge with regard to LE.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Then we can't just focus this conveniently onto ACAB principles without accepting that police falling under a governor or mayor have much in common with state-maintained military falling under the governor. It's only a small jump of PC to include active duty, and the question of how much they value their careers, benefits and retirements relative to cops, since that's the go-to charge with regard to LE.
View Quote

Whatever.

The NG don't have as their primary duty to interact with citizens daily and enforce the city's/county's/state's laws. So it is a big jump to include them in any discussion on day to day policing.

It's an even bigger jump to include active duty troops.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Whatever.

The NG don't have as their primary duty to interact with citizens daily and enforce the city's/county's/state's laws. So it is a big jump to include them in any discussion on day to day policing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever.

NG watched shit burn in Minneapolis just as much as the PD did.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Whatever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever.

Yet they have, and then what happens when the cops aren't enough, or actually refuse to act? They're not under contract, but the military folks are. Can't.just brush it off now due to its inconvenience. Chains of command and the rank and file have personnel among them who'll "just follow orders", though some will enjoy it more than others. However, like WP graduates wearing Che shirts and communist slogans under uniform items, they're not the true face of the military, IMO. But will that matter of it doesn't matter.for.cops?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
GI Joe and Wing Wiper Bob need Tricare and BAH to be used for their dependopotamus' car note.

Shit, why isn't John Q Public putting his career and assets on the line and personally stopping shit and making a citizen's arrest? I know why.... all talk and no walk. No one wants to risk what they got and no one wants to light the fuse. They want someone else to do it for them.

And the funniest thing is, the government we have is put into office by our own neighbors, family, and friends. Cops aren't to blame. They're the symptom. The disease is the voter. People get the government they deserve.
View Quote
Here's the thing: the military isn't in a position to trample your civil rights. We have the 3rd amendment, which the military seems to fully respect. Your team is busy smashing through the rest of the Bill of Rights like stop signs when you're late to work.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Here's the thing: the military isn't in a position to trample your civil rights. We have the 3rd amendment, which the military seems to fully respect. Your team is busy smashing through the rest of the Bill of Rights like stop signs when you're late to work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

History says otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#27]
If y'all want to discuss what's wrong with the military, quit trolling this thread and take it to the Is the military on our side ? thread.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#28]
The amount of deflection in this thread is hysterical.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:16:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, OKNG took guns away from people. So I hope you worry about the NG and Active Duty too.

https://i.redd.it/o97mufqi8jo01.jpg
View Quote

Why do you always go to this pic of a failed LE mission, that they fucked up so bad they had to call in the NG? If the LE weren’t such idiots, that situation would’ve never happened
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Why do you always go to this pic of a failed LE mission, that they fucked up so bad they had to call in the NG? If the LE weren’t such idiots, that situation would’ve never happened
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, OKNG took guns away from people. So I hope you worry about the NG and Active Duty too.

Active duty were called in for that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ignoring the law abiding American citizen is your MO after all, wouldn't have expected anything different.

At least we agree we have no use, what so ever, for one another. #TBL
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Delta Force even.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Delta Force even.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Delta Force even.

Lawyers for the Davidians said DF was involved with the shooting as well.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn’t change my stance. They were handed a fucking soup sandwich that was caused by LE. If LE didn’t start that shit and get it to that point, they wouldn’t have needed the help of an actual hammer. No one is saying the Army is prefect.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARFCOM TBL is at the point of having to cut/paste the usual derp to try to distract in these threads.

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trucker would, what about his bosses in Fox News?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All very valid points.
I'm pretty sure Tucker Carlson would be happy to give unrestricted air time to any LE organization willing to come out on his show, which happens to have the largest audience in all of cable news.
Now would seem to be a really good time to exercise that option.
Trucker would, what about his bosses in Fox News?

They've had the NYPD Sgt's union president on a few times.
ETA: He was on again just yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What about the US Army Air Corp bombing Americans?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Airfleet_ordered_to_West_Virginia_Battlefield_during_the_Blair_Mountain_fight_1921.png

Or what about Gen. Douglas MacArthur disobeying President Hoover's orders during the Bonus March and deploying Armor and Cavalry against Americans and crossing the Anacostia River. Again, against the President's orders?

https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/OPINION/04/11/greene.jobless.veterans/t1larg.bonus.army.gi.jpg

At 4:45 pm. commanded by General Douglas MacArthur, the 12th Infantry Regiment, Fort Howard, Maryland, and the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, supported by six M1917 light tanks commanded by then Maj. George S. Patton, formed in Pennsylvania Avenue while thousands of civil service employees left work to line the street and watch. The Bonus Marchers, believing the troops were marching in their honor, cheered the troops until Patton ordered the cavalry to charge them, which prompted the spectators to yell, "Shame! Shame!"

During the operation, then Maj. Dwight D. Eisenhower, served as one of MacArthur's junior aides.

He believed it was wrong for the Army's highest-ranking officer to lead an action against fellow American war veterans, he strongly advised MacArthur against taking any public role: "I told that dumb son-of-a-bitch not to go down there," he said later. "I told him it was no place for the Chief of Staff."

Despite his misgivings, Eisenhower later wrote the Army's official incident report that endorsed MacArthur's conduct and basically "followed orders and didn't risk his dental plan".
View Quote
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:51:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lawyers for the Davidians said DF was involved with the shooting as well.
View Quote

Allegedly. They corralled the people to the back of the building while it was on fire so it would not be out in front of the cameras and had shooters positioned right behind the kitchen area where many of the bodies found had fatal rifle bullet wounds in addition to fire damage. Allegedly this was all caught on FLIR footage. Allegedly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@JustAnother10-32, do you actually know who I am and what I've done? No? Go play, adults are talking. I've put my badge on the line to openly defend the 2nd Amendment. WTF have you done buckaroo?
View Quote

I know exactly who you are and what you've done to help the 2A issues in FL, but that doesn't change the fact you're the gate keeper of the whataboutism.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
LOL.... yet you paint me with that broad brush labeling me and other good LEOs on this forum as if we're fucking Gestapo. LOL
View Quote

It's mentally easier than wrestling with the fact that they voted for  clowns that put bad laws on the books.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Why was the asshole kneeling on George Flyod's neck not knocked or shot off of George Floyd at or around minute 4 by the THREE OTHER COPS present?

View Quote

So you want cops to shoot their co-workers and friends now?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LOL.... yet you paint me with that broad brush labeling me and other good LEOs on this forum as if we're fucking Gestapo. LOL
View Quote

I did no such thing. Please show me where you claimed that I have said that. Coming from a mod you should be more sure of things. I respect honest, clean cops and just like everyone else I hate bad cops.

@Miami_JBT please retract your bogus, bat shit stupid comment about me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#49]
The kids of cop killers and domestic terrorists are becoming DAs now and GD still wonders “why muh cops not doin nuthin?”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/2020/1/3/21033388/chesa-boudin-bernadine-dohrn-bill-ayers-san-francisco-sds-weather-underground-brinks-robbery

Wanna bet these new unqualified DAs are all connected?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top