Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 5:08:21 PM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20010518/aponline193244_000.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Crap!!!! I cann't believe it. Well I guess if the it (it=don't think anyone has proved that Reno is female) wins I'll have to move out of Florida with my guns in tow.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how fast she can run.  Some of those good ole' southern boys see her around and their might be some trouble.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh Boy
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#5]
From what I have read on Florida during the past election, she is suffering from a mental illness if she thinks she can win. I wonder how she would do with the Christian vote or the Hispanic vote?

She is not Bill, who always wins.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#6]
["I have to decide what can I do that would best serve the interest of Florida," Reno said. "I want to talk about the vision I have of what the
the state should be."]   [:o}

Man, that is really scarry.  If General Reno ever gets in, the rest of us better grab a shovel and go down and "cut" Florida loose from the other 47 to sink or to float out into the Atlantic.
She is one mixed up bitch.   [:\]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
["I have to decide what can I do that would best serve the interest of Florida," Reno said. "I want to talk about the vision I have of what the
the state should be."] [:o}

..HEHE..she needs to stay far away...otherwise we will go down the same road as Kali...

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Just tell her the capitol of Florida is Havana and send her off.......
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]
....no kidding..she could shack up with "little Elian." HAHAHA! Actually, I don't think the Cuban community is too fond of her....anyway, I'm sure Ruben would LOVE to sell her a beta-c mag! HAHA (sorry Ruben..you rock!)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top