Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Podesta's emails, that involved Hillary, showed that she needs to be found guilty of many crimes, and should face a firing squad.

You're not even attacking Trump, you're defending Hillary as if her only flaw was "muh emails".
View Quote
Or her paying to have Trump set up/framed for the Russia shit assisted by the FBI and CIA.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I’d have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I’ll never vote R again.
View Quote

Dave, is that you ?    Sound just like an asshole I know.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Click

View Quote

These threads are good for that.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If we are going to be posting serious trolling bullshit I'd like to add mine here so......

I gotta agree,  I wish he would have ordered wholesale slaughter of them that wimpy cheeto colored fuck.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I’d have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I’ll never vote R again.

If we are going to be posting serious trolling bullshit I'd like to add mine here so......

I gotta agree,  I wish he would have ordered wholesale slaughter of them that wimpy cheeto colored fuck.

I’m going all in too!

JADAMs and beehive rounds. Problem solved. Trump is a wuss for not doing it day one.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't feed the fuckin' trolls. Do you ever notice that these POS panty wearing ass monkeys never have a membership?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shilling for CNN?  Protesters these are not.  These are looters and looters need shot.

Join date could indicate shareblue.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You were never going to vote R in the first place
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were never going to vote R in the first place

It's not even subtle.

Most of the lib trolls don't even try anymore.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
It's like you're just trying to embolden support for Trump. Of course nobody is going to give a fuck if Trump comes down hard on rioters and looters.

His legit criticisms would be signing awful spending bills, being weak and ineffective in preventing economic shutdown, and so on.

But you try to get us riled up because he's coming down hard on people who burned their own cities down over the weekend. It just doesn't make sense.

It's like these are actually right wing trolls trying to unify the right behind Trump right now. That's all the underscores ever did too. Are these people actually Trump supporters LARPing as retards in an attempt to unify Trump's base?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#9]
You’ve never voted R in your life.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#11]
People don't think Chinese shills on arfcom be like they be, but they do
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:59:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Vote? You can't even cough up the scratch for a membership.  Go be useless elsewhere, troll.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

He grabbed your pussy again? #ibelieveher
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#16]
OP is going to cure cancer.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm so glad your girl lost  
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:10:24 PM EDT
[#20]
"protestors"
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#21]
FFS
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry your girl and virus lost
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]
LOL
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Dave, is that you ?    Sound just like an asshole I know.
View Quote

Lol. Slave_A
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is not a protest any longer.  This thievery and property destruction on a national scale. This is organized rebellion
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#28]
So the OP was ok with HRC committing numerous felonies and undermining our national security to cover her pay to play scheme.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#29]
OP supports killing the economy over a virus and JBT's enforcing stay at home orders, but quelling an actual riot? TOO FAR!!!!

Yeah, okay, OP. We already knew your stance. Go back to DU.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking weak
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#31]
FYI school is out for the summer.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I’m tired of MAGA and “winning.”  We we’re lied to.  Trump is worse than the swamp he promised to drain.
View Quote

Have you thought about talking to a shrink?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Funny how the biggest doomers agree with the media's take on every subject. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Funny how the biggest doomers agree with the media's take on every subject. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
View Quote

Well, maybe it's not so much funny as it is educational.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#35]
His name was DodgeDakota
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:27:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m tired of MAGA and “winning.”  We we’re lied to.  Trump is worse than the swamp he promised to drain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not w/ OP, but I've been feeling kind of fucked right now.

Hello fellow right wing conservatives....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Concern trolling, how original
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

So what solution do you have to offer?  

Please be specific in your response (e.g., numbers of people involved, logistics, legal basis).
View Quote

It's no use, he is not cognitive enough to think beyond his post.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I've lost track.  GD is not in favor of heavy handed federal intervention.....or it's in favor of the fed overstepping.  I can't keep track anymore.  It's almost like GD is for anything that "pwns the libz/ MAGA" with complete indifference to actual policy.
View Quote
Actually, I think GD/Conservative America is in favor of weapons-free, let's get this over with and put to bed for a generation or two.   Then we won't have a militarized police, our daughters and sons will be able to go to school without fear of being attacked.  The President is doing what the police have been doing he is trying to keep this from going hot.  But you know that you just think your side will win.  They won't.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Another two-word account named after the first object OP saw through the window of his house when working for his $0.10 ShariaBlue deposit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Lock OP. He is a troll. CoC 6&7
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh look, another leftist 'tard. [plonk]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Mr. Projection.   Well, as long as you’re not saying.,Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Lol. Slave_A
View Quote

I'm pretty sure I got a warning for that one once,  I also got one for Buncha_Spooge.

I don't think they apply since those guys aren't allowed in GD anymore.   I have no doubt a mod will be rolling his eyes when he is required to hand out another warning if that is not so.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Poor protestors getting beaten down.  Maybe because most of them turn into looters and burning stores.  What a way to protest hurting other people
lives trying to make a living.  Reminds me of a  Korean man on top of a building with an AK 47 during a
California riot.  Nobody messed with his business.
The brave rioters just moved on and didn't touch
that business.  Maybe the criminals that are looting , burning and detroying property should be dealt
with the same way? Protesting is fine for your ideas
and thoughts but being a criminal is not.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:44:33 PM EDT
[#49]
That's your last straw? Seriously? The NG has been used many times to stops riots.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bye.

You fool.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top