Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, she lost....so.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Peaceful protestors, and even people on their own personal property, are getting their shit pushed in by the JBT crew.....and soon to be the military as well.

Fuck the looters, but this has gone too heavy handed by the government.  It’s literally proving the protestors point.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Protesters have nothing to worry about. Looters on the other hand..

Peaceful protestors, and even people on their own personal property, are getting their shit pushed in by the JBT crew.....and soon to be the military as well.

Fuck the looters, but this has gone too heavy handed by the government.  It’s literally proving the protestors point.

Seriously? Just stop
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I’d have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I’ll never vote R again.
View Quote

Overwrought nonsense.  Get a grip.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I’d have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I’ll never vote R again.
View Quote

You’ve never voted R.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looting is not something peaceful protesters do. Trump is having to clean up the messes left by previous administrations. Obama did more to set back race relations in eight years than all of the previous administrations combined. Local pols allowing and encouraging the actions of these assholes are reaping the rewards of anarchy. Getting upset at Trump for trying to quell illegal looting is pretty retarded.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

So what solution do you have to offer?  

Please be specific in your response (e.g., numbers of people involved, logistics, legal basis).
View Quote

Don't hold your breath...he's just here to troll.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’m tired of MAGA and “winning.”  We we’re lied to.  Trump is worse than the swamp he promised to drain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not w/ OP, but I've been feeling kind of fucked right now.

I’m tired of MAGA and “winning.”  We we’re lied to.  Trump is worse than the swamp he promised to drain.

Dodge Dakotas Suck
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stay out of State and local affairs?
View Quote

I’ve lost track.  GD is not in favor of heavy handed federal intervention.....or it’s in favor of the fed overstepping.  I can’t keep track anymore.  It’s almost like GD is for anything that “pwns the libz/ MAGA” with complete indifference to actual policy.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP is a troll. Google search "site:ar15.com "DodgeDakota" " for numerous examples.
View Quote

Yes, that’s been noticed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

@DodgeDakota

Please be specific in your response (e.g., numbers of people involved, logistics, legal basis).
View Quote

@DodgeDakota

I'm politely awaiting your reply.  

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Protesters? LOL....
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I'd have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I'll never vote R again.
View Quote
You're making my eyes tear up........just kidding!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I’ve lost track.  GD is not in favor of heavy handed federal intervention.....or it’s in favor of the fed overstepping.  I can’t keep track anymore.  It’s almost like GD is for anything that “pwns the libz/ MAGA” with complete indifference to actual policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

I'm still politely awaiting your reply with a detailed proposal to end the civil unrest and violence in cities large and small across the United States.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump can not use federal troops to stop the riots.

He can use federal troops to protect US government property.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Dodge Dakotas Suck
View Quote

Jeeps suck
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They needed a gunship in philly last night when those guys torched 20 cop cars unopposed
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

I'm still politely awaiting your reply with a detailed proposal to end the civil unrest and violence in cities large and small across the United States.
View Quote

I think you should personally check your privilege and go talk to the protesters.  Honk honk
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Jeeps suck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dodge Dakotas Suck

Jeeps suck

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

I'm still awaiting your reply, if you have one.  If you don't, at least be intellectually honest enough to say so.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Are you taking a night off from loo.., I mean protesting?

Almost forgot,
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#24]
OP puts forth a compelling argument...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm pretty sure he's talking about rioters, not peaceful protesters. Get a grip.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Something, something..YOUR GIRL LOST
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#29]
OP is too much feelz and CNN.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]
lohwell
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've lost track.  GD is not in favor of heavy handed federal intervention.....or it's in favor of the fed overstepping.  I can't keep track anymore.  It's almost like GD is for anything that "pwns the libz/ MAGA" with complete indifference to actual policy.
View Quote
It's almost like you think GD is a single person.

The only thing that coalesces GD is singular hate of particular shitposters.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think you should personally check your privilege and go talk to the protesters.  Honk honk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dodge Dakotas Suck

Jeeps suck

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

@DodgeDakota

I'm still awaiting your reply, if you have one.  If you don't, at least be intellectually honest enough to say so.

Your ad hominem reply has nothing to do with a proposal for quelling the violence in cities across the U.S.

Are you admitting that you don't have one or are you admitting you are intellectually incapable of writing a proposal to quell the violence?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#33]
OP...title 10 chapter 13..might do you some good to do some research...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#34]
You probably never voted R anyway.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whatever
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure you were a never Trumper before this incident.

Sorry your girl lost and sorry about your creepy uncle Joe.

ETA...

Fucking last time I buy a sarcasm meter from China...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Are you an idiot or just trolling?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#39]
lol....Nice try!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Are you an idiot or just trolling?
View Quote

Get both?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#41]
It soooo easy to identify the Trolls....  

It's not even sporting....
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#42]
At least they are outing themselves in record numbers the last few days.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Strange how I already have this OP flagged as a lib plant in my ignore list.

View Quote

I’m not sure why but you made me guffaw.

Thanks I needed that after a brutal work day.

@rlltd42
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Amazing how many people are "burning their accounts" lately.

Must be getting desperate.

Mobys realize the ship is going down.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Podesta's emails, that involved Hillary, showed that she needs to be found guilty of many crimes, and should face a firing squad.

You're not even attacking Trump, you're defending Hillary as if her only flaw was "muh emails".
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Yawn
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bye.  They look like rioters to me.  Can you not tell the fucking difference?
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I'd have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat looters into submission.....this is the end of it, I'll never vote R again.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You would be at the mercy of the rioters, with no way to defend yourself if Hillary had gotten in...………..
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
At this point, I wish I'd have voted for Clinton.  Dispatching the US military to beat protestors into submission.....this is the end of it, I'll never vote R again.
View Quote
Click

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top