User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree.

*still, if somebody wants to give me some cash to assuage their guilt, I’d probably take it. I’d ask for a ridiculous amount as a way of mocking them while simultaneously giving them an ‘out’, though*
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pathetic virtue signalling.

I agree.

*still, if somebody wants to give me some cash to assuage their guilt, I’d probably take it. I’d ask for a ridiculous amount as a way of mocking them while simultaneously giving them an ‘out’, though*

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote
This.

I'll respect every American.  I have nothing to apologize for.  If I can make life better for every American without selling our nation or myself down the river, I will.  Is what happened to floyd a crime, yes in my opinion (and it's very concerning that an officer would kill someone this way......I don't want that treatment, and if I dont want it for myself, how can I wish it upon others).  Am I responsible for that crime because I'm white....nope.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Toss them in the dumpster.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#4]
oddball cult masochists..
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Virtue signaling at its finest.

I’m not kneeling to anyone. Free men don’t do that, unless it’s to God.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Me: I'm sorry for the way my people have treated you all these years. Can you ever forgive us?

Black community: No problem... all is forgiven. Apology accepted.

Me: Now go home and get your fucking shineboxes!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Houston.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:05:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll die before I get on my knees and beg ANYONE for forgiveness.
View Quote
This should have been first post and end of thread.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:07:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#10]
useful
idiots
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I asked my nine year if he knew what a sissy was. Showed him this pic and he said oh I get it now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Ridiculous. Sadly, we other minorities are also impacted negatively by the folly of the white liberals.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#13]
These are the people who will praise BLM with their last breath as they're put up against the wall.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’ve never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote

WORD!!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#15]
My knees touch the ground for no man. Ever.

But click bait title is click bait.

They were kneeling in prayer.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, my family probably worked a silver mine in Hispania as slaves. If one of you Italians could send over a BM 59 I feel that would settle up any past transgressions.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Weak beta bitches.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I’ve never done anything toward the black community that requires forgiveness, so that’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

View Quote

sigline material right there.  BTW I feel the same
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Lame virtue signaling, and the group it’s targeting too won’t give a shit either way. It’s more so that they can sit around and virtually pat each other on their backs over the next zoom meeting.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck everyone in that picture.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Part of the reason we’re in this mess. Be a fucking man or woman and articulate your case without acting like a submissive bitch. If you personally caused someone harm, ask for forgiveness, pay your debt and adjust your life to never do it again. Otherwise, you’re just a bitch that enables shitty behavior.

ETA- Nice click bait.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If white people want to beg my forgiveness, they can do it in the form of $25K in cash or a new 2020 BMW R1250GS.

View Quote

You are on the right track but.....Needs more class.

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#23]
weakness is never a good position to embrace,weakness invites violence.
anyone expecting me to kneel can KMA,I will not kneel,I will not beg you for anything and I will not apologize for something I didn't do.

this shit pisses me off and to involve your children in it,fucking disgusting

I think this was NZ

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#24]
They are self loathing fucking morons.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm Black and I think this is stupid. If you're truly not a racist and have never done people of color any wrong, then you have nothing to apologize for. White Guilt is like the new Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or something...
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
weakness is never a good position to embrace,weakness invites violence.
anyone expecting me to kneel can KMA,I will not kneel,I will not beg you for anything and I will not apologize for something I didn't do.

this shit pisses me off and to involve your children in it,fucking disgusting

I think this was NZ
https://theunrecordedman.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/white-guilt.jpg
https://across.co.nz/mi%20March%20of%20the%20Abolitionists.jpg
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a30f69380b86b6b4d0ac38168cc83bd6.webp
View Quote

Those pics are some next level beta bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Protestors in Seattle last night wanted the Police to kneel, before they would leave. First it was masks, now it's kneel down. Next week they ask people to voluntarily put on chains, and walk around with them on.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My knees touch the ground for no man. Ever.

But click bait title is click bait.

They were kneeling in prayer.
View Quote

White people kneeling? Check!

Begging for forgiveness?

"father, we ask forgiveness from our black brothers and sisters for years and years of racism.. of systematic racism"

Check!
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Needs a Brazzers logo.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Holy crap I didn't realize there was a video. It's even worse than I thought.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wouldn't kneel to anyone except Jesus.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I have 0 in common with those people.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#35]

You know it's bad when Worf is facepalming.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#37]
 Fuck'em
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I like to poke fun at white folks a lot around here, but that’s disgraceful. I feel like summoning the spirit of Vito Corleone, “STAND UP!! BE A MAN!!”
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#39]
I have too much pride to let anyone kneel to me. It would not be something I would let others do to/for me.

I'm not sure who I'm more embarrassed for in this story, the blacks or whites. Sad position for both.

I dont want to live in a world where anyone kneels.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Im me your address and I'll send you something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If white people want to beg my forgiveness, they can do it in the form of $25K in cash or a new 2020 BMW R1250GS.

Im me your address and I'll send you something

A Turd in a box is not what he wants.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#41]
They can kneel all they want. Right up until their usefulness ends and their masters put one in the back of their heads
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I like to poke fun at white folks a lot around here, but that’s disgraceful. I feel like summoning the spirit of Vito Corleone, “STAND UP!! BE A MAN!!”
View Quote

I think if people are going to pitch a fit over some ribbing, they have something to unpack. This race baiting shit has a way of getting under the skin of even the most even keeled, that is what it is designed to do. the shit is like a virus

Best way to keep that from happening is being able to make fun of it at your own expense.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is some black guy on FOX going on about billions in Reparations for blacks....I swear I'd rather help you pay for your BMW than to give a nickle to blacks in "reparations".

In fact, if peeps are honest about the whole thing I'd go so far as to say that nothing brings out the N-word quicker (even if it's just a thought) than the mere mention of the R-word. Fuck that noise.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#44]
discusting
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Not good enough. They need to be sucking dat dick.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I like to poke fun at white folks a lot around here....
View Quote

Yes, I can tell when we're experiencing "Injun" trouble.

At least you are good-natured about it.  Your avatar is appropriate.  Graham Greene was hilarious on the Red Green show.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Me: I'm sorry for the way my people have treated you all these years. Can you ever forgive us?

Black community: No problem... all is forgiven. Apology accepted.

Me: Now go home and get your fucking shineboxes!
View Quote

Didn't end up too good for that guy though, did it?

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuckin cucks
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There is some black guy on FOX going on about billions in Reparations for blacks....I swear I'd rather help you pay for your BMW than to give a nickle to blacks in "reparations".

In fact, if peeps are honest about the whole thing I'd go so far as to say that nothing brings out the N-word quicker (even if it's just a thought) than the mere mention of the R-word. Fuck that noise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least I’d ride my new GS to work every day, like I do with my ‘01 1150GS.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck that!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top