BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If liberals wanted to see what real Nazis are like, instead of the fake Nazis they pretend the Republicans are, then they would get a quick education.

Letting loose with several MG 42s on full auto until the barrels were smoking hot would be their response, regardless of who the protesters were.
View Quote

Yep, things would’ve been taken care of.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If a mob got to the white house there will be a lot of dead people.

SS don't play. They may tackle one idiot who streaks across the yard, but a mob will be Leading up to deaths.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Dan Bongino said it will not be repeat of the 3rd precinct abandonment of last night.
They will not retreat or abandoned the post.

He said that it will not play out the way they expect it to.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I will ask my brother, he is on duty now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quick, send in the band. Tell them to fix the shiny bayonets.
View Quote

Two things:  Every Marine is a rifleman

and

There are more units than just the band at I Barracks.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#6]
They would lock the doors, move thw president to a secure location in the building or evac if possible. Have the DC police handle dispersing the crowd. No one is lighting up a crowd of unarmed people.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]
the ultimate roof Koreans
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually, if the POTUS were in real danger I would bet EVERY combat-capable unit from every branch of the service in the DC area would be called on.

Heck, Washington was an armed military camp during the Viet Nam war protests.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#9]
It might look something like this:
Rules of Engagement - America, Fuck Yeah!

ETA- Beat like said protesters
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember a few years ago someone posted machine gun density by state.

D.C. won, and they’re not on civilian hands.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not bonzai charges of “protestors.”
View Quote

What's "bonzai"?  Suicide runs by groups of tiny little trees?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They would lock the doors, move thw president to a secure location in the building or evac if possible. Have the DC police handle dispersing the crowd. No one is lighting up a crowd of unarmed people.
View Quote

I don’t believe this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t believe this.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Mike Banning will have the situation in hand.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
If the crowd storms the fence the SS will open fire. I'd bet you a pmag
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Rooftop Miniguns pop up and surprise cockfag panels drop down
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don’t believe this.
View Quote

They are on a lawn, they cant do anything. If they have weapons/molotov cocktails, sure action will be taken to protect the building and individuals working there. If more hippies jump the fence than the SS can handle, they arent going to go cyclic on them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wonder if there would be some cool non-conventional  non-lethal means used.
View Quote
Reverse engineered autonomous anal probes from our alien visitors at Area 51
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wondered if once you cross that fence....you get shot.....right or wrong?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you breach the fence you will be shot.

Plenty of people have jumped the fence, none have been shot that I can remember.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#20]
a little history.. 1968 Washington, D.C., riots

On Friday, April 5, President Johnson dispatched 11,850 federal troops and 1,750 D.C. Army National Guardsmen to assist the overwhelmed D.C. police force.[15] [Marines mounted machine guns on the steps of the Capitol and Army soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Regiment guarded the White House. The 2nd Brigade Combat Team of the 82nd Airborne Division from Fort Bragg, North Carolina and 6th Cavalry Regiment from Fort Meade, Maryland were among the principal federal forces sent to the city. At one point, on April 5, rioting reached within two blocks of the White House before rioters retreated. The occupation of Washington was the largest of any American city since the Civil War.

Federal troops and National Guardsmen imposed a strict curfew, worked riot control, patrolled the streets, guarded looted stores, and provided aid to those who were displaced by the rioting. They continued to remain after the rioting had officially ceased to protect against a second riot and further damage.[22][7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If they made it to the front doors of the white house the the SS inside may flip the happy switches on their weapons to repel intruders and a threat to the President.
View Quote

some guy made it INSIDE the WH before after storming the fence and climbing over.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#22]
The sprinklers would come on, soaking the rioters, and then the electric defense grid wired in to the front lawn would be fired up, and it would be a literal "electric boogaloo."
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Bean bag mini guns for the first few fence breaches the. Live fire is my guess before they make it 10’.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#24]
The president would be long gone by that point, so probably call the police to come do police things.

i am sure they are prepared for an attack on the white house, so in my fantasy the lawn sprinklers are probably tapped into CS gas lines (with a nerve gas option) and concealed sonic or microwave deterrents are in place. Then the hidden blast doors slam shut and seal/compartmentalize the while structure.  Once they have hime savely to the evacuation tube the tunnel is blown and collapsed behind them. Probably won't turn on the sentry guns until things get truly fucked up, flamethrowers and automatic grenade launchers will be deployed first.  Lots of flame throwers fueled by quality American petoleum

But yeah, the president is probably going to be gone and the sensitive information sterilized before they make it in...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  When I think Secret Service I say "Secret Service", not SS.
View Quote

This.  

USSS would suffice as well OP.  Change yer title.

Oh and it'd be weapons free if looters/mob breached the fence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Dunno, but I hope it involves belt-feds.
View Quote

I suspect it would involve artillery and air power.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#27]
People go over the fence from time to time.  The response is planned, rehearsed and has been used.

People loose on the lawn is not that big of a deal.  They aren't considered an immediate risk.

<---- Used to work there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are wrong.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Lots army and marine units around d.c.
Henderson hall  and fort Myers are right across the river. Theres also marine , navy and army personnel staioned on site.
Quantico is about a 20 min helo ride south. Fort Belvoir, mead, Andrew's Afb, jbab, to name a few.

USSS has been beefed up for Prez Trump. Snipers on the roof. A lot more k9 units. The beast is also a newer model. They are also flying the new marine one now.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If a large group started heading to the Whitehouse, I imagine security protocols would be activated.

Marines deployed, the building locked down, etc.

People also forget that the Whitehouse is basically a reinforced fortress with heavy security bunkers, secret exits, heavy weapon emplacements(mostly hidden), etc
View Quote

As I noted yesterday in another thread - very large groups have angry protests at the WH all the time.  They have for decades.  As in - 250,000 angry protestors.

No Marines and I got in the WH gate (with the help of a fine mounted Park Policeman) without issue.

You guys need to stop making this crap up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We probably find out what they are coming to the boog with, and if all else fails they have nifty gadgets on the roof nobody knows about

It may resemble d day
View Quote

Roof? Plunging fire sucks, grazing fire is where it is at.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#32]
One of my favorite whacked-out fence-jumpers - during the Nixon administration.  Dressed in a karate outfit with a knife.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/white-house-intruder-arrested-wearing-karate-outfit-25682347
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#33]
FOX finally got around to some live action at the WH and I must say I am shocked that there are not more LE officers as the crowd is pretty big and some of these nuts were really pegging water bottles at the police. Some jerk off lit off a few fireworks which as we know could be mistaken for gun shots.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The last time someone breached the fence, nobody shot him. They just took him into custody and turned him over to police.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Choot em!
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wonder if there would be some cool non-conventional  non-lethal means used.
View Quote

I’m more of a fan of cool conventional and lethal. But non-conventional and lethal would be aight.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:08:47 AM EDT
[#38]
One Officer was nailed in the head with something and appears to have been bleeding over the eye.
Reporter says besides water bottles being thrown some bricks have been thrown.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you know the correct answer. its the White House.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
What are their orders? I don't know...school me please....
View Quote

Break out the Minigun of fun and have a party.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:21:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
FOX finally got around to some live action at the WH and I must say I am shocked that there are not more LE officers as the crowd is pretty big and some of these nuts were really pegging water bottles at the police. Some jerk off lit off a few fireworks which as we know could be mistaken for gun shots.
View Quote

On the street - they are a police problem.  On the grounds - they are a UD problem.

Getting sucked in to minor distractions is how you dilute yourself and lose focus.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

And you know that - how?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Microwave and ultrasonic area denial weapons would make the national news and be the latest and greatest item on the EE wish list.
View Quote

This.

If the USSS elected to play, many folks would simply find their eggs getting scrambled as they attempt to progress towards the building.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That hasn't been the case in numerous WH fence breaches over the last couple decades.  In fact, nobody got shot.  One guy even made it side the WH and started up a staircase.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:28:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reporter estimated 200 rioters and 100 Secret Service Agents
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Damn it, someone beat me.  This one has the appropriate sound track though.

"Waste the motherfuckers!" To the tune of "America Fuck Yeah". (Rules of Engagement)
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Earlier tonight I was wondering something, and that was would these loons come up with a strategy to take Trump down in 2020 by breaching the fences of the WH in mass and forcing a confrontation with SS that would require them to actually shoot people. Despite it being justified I think it would be the end of Trumps presidency and he would not stand any chance of being re-elected.
View Quote

No I would think that most people would expect the USSS to repel an attack on the White House no matter the reason. The White House isn’t an Autozone or CVS to be burned down.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#48]
I bet that they would get a dose of sterilizing x-rays before they got completely over the fence.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:32:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The number of random rioters that would keep advancing into full auto fire would be pretty slim.

Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#50]
“Libs in the Wire!”   “Call for Fire.  My position. Now”.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top