View Quote

Yep, geniuses.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RSG:
Thank goodness for the geniuses we have at the top

View Quote

And still no taper. They are looney tunes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

And still no taper. They are looney tunes.
View Quote

Anyone who has looked at real estate, car prices, boat prices, or food prices is aware of this.  The stock market is moving ever higher as it is a nominal hedge against inflation.  It might sky but at some point it will collapse as people cash out to feed their families and pay their bills.  When or if that happens is anyone's guess.  Are we entering a hyperinflationary period?  I honestly don't know.

Real estate, physical goods seem like the best hedge.  I have a 2nd fridge in the garage that is slowly getting the freezer filled and I'm converting my beer keezer back into a regular chest freezer.  The prospects of continued inflation and a potential 2nd lockdown make this seem like the prudent play at this point.  

Go read "When Money Dies" - it's a great look back at hyperinflation during the Weimar period in Germany.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Money-Dies-Adam-Fergusson-audiobook/dp/B004FU1028/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&hvadid=78202818188940&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=when+money+dies&qid=1627499893&sr=8-1
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Win1300:

Anyone who has looked at real estate, car prices, boat prices, or food prices is aware of this.  The stock market is moving ever higher as it is a nominal hedge against inflation.  It might sky but at some point it will collapse as people cash out to feed their families and pay their bills.  When or if that happens is anyone's guess.  Are we entering a hyperinflationary period?  I honestly don't know.

Real estate, physical goods seem like the best hedge.  I have a 2nd fridge in the garage that is slowly getting the freezer filled and I'm converting my beer keezer back into a regular chest freezer.  The prospects of continued inflation and a potential 2nd lockdown make this seem like the prudent play at this point.  

Go read "When Money Dies" - it's a great look back at hyperinflation during the Weimar period in Germany.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Money-Dies-Adam-Fergusson-audiobook/dp/B004FU1028/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&hvadid=78202818188940&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=when+money+dies&qid=1627499893&sr=8-1
View Quote

Be aware that whatever skill sets you possess will become way more important than ever in a bartering situation. Be it carpentry, doctoring or nursing medicine, dentistry, horticulture/agriculture, beer brewing, etc.  If you have a network, but have not exchanged available skill set information this is the time to do so.  Know who can do what.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#5]

https://t.co/AlmjVitwbT?amp=1

^^^  This is 36trap.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:21:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Yeah fuck that douche nozzle.  I really need to accelerate my timeline for escape from NY.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah fuck that douche nozzle.  I really need to accelerate my timeline for escape from NY.

It’s funny how he doesn’t give that benefit to the police when they deal with the uncooperative
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
So she's saying that the vaccine doesn't do vaccine shit, huh?  So then what exactly is the point of allowing the gov to inject you with their experimental chemicals?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
I think it is precisely this. It also may be more insidious and quiet than an outright "kill switch". Think cancer, or at least infertility - and that's just the beginning.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
You know, this reminds me of playing one of the newer Deus Ex games, where your implants are glitching and there is a "free firmware update available to all people" and my first thought was "that is a fucking trap." I was right, and at the end of the game it pays dividends when the bad guy globalist hits the kill switch and your character is unaffected.  Hmmmmmm.....
I think it is precisely this. It also may be more insidious and quiet than an outright "kill switch". Think cancer, or at least infertility - and that's just the beginning.

To be clear, I don't actually believe there is some type of kill switch or other intentionally-nefarious foreign agent in the therapeutics.  I used to make this shit for a living (all the Psuedouridine for the Pfizer and Moderna products comes from my old employer here in Milwaukee) and to be blunt there are too many based dudes in the industry for that shit to stay secret.  Especially because the carpetwalkers who would be trying to hide things don't know enough about production or analysis of these things to keep the production chemists in the dark.

I am just saying that nothing that works well gets pushed this hard for "free."  And that there is probably an unintentional trap in here somewhere.  So I'll pass.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
So she's saying that the vaccine doesn't do vaccine shit, huh?  So then what exactly is the point of allowing the gov to inject you with their experimental chemicals?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#16]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif
View Quote

"Hey our vaccine didn't work as expected.  If you do get sick we have this awesome therapeutic that will fix you right up.  Trust us.  This time we got it right."
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#17]
This is an interesting thread about Pfizer's vaccine contract.

Worth the read.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1419653002818990085.html
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#18]

"Hey our vaccine didn't work as expected.  If you do get sick we have this awesome therapeutic that will fix you right up.  Trust us.  This time we got it right."
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

It's like Netflix, just needed to keep you alive.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

Worth the read.

View Quote

Read that earlier -

Now from someone involved in the creation of mRNA vaccines.

and more importantly he is suggesting these mRNA vaccines are "leaky".  To highlight the risks of that he cites to Mareks disease in chickens and what happened whey a "leaky" vaccine was used on chickens.  TLDR - leaky vaccines lead to more lethal mutations of the disease....

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#20]
View Quote

The vaccine is supposed to reduce the severity of an infection, but may not necessarily prevent an infection (it might prevent it, or it might not).  That's not what the politicians have been saying, but that was in some of the earlier medical reports (listing percentages of effectiveness, and they weren't 100%).

Let's play a hypothetical...

You run a maintenance shop, and two customers bring in used cars that they just bought (similar models, similar age, similar miles), and they ask you to look over the cars and provide an estimate to fix everything that is wrong.  Both cars end up with similar estimates - some of the problems are the same on both, but there are unique problems on each, and the totals happen to be in the same ballpark.

Customer A reads the estimate, is disappointed that the car is in worse shape than he thought, but says that's how things can go with used cars, before approving the work to fix everything.

Customer B reads the estimate, acts like he is about to have a heart attack, says he can't spend that kind of money on repairs so soon after buying the car, then starts trying to get the estimate whittled down into a list of "what really has to be done".

Which is the more profitable customer for your business?

Some people would say customer A, because he didn't argue and OK'd an expensive repair bill, while customer B tried to spend as little money as possible.  The problem with that claim, is that customer A isn't likely to be spending a lot of time taking his car to the shop over the next 30,000 miles - there will be things like oil changes and tire rotation, but he might do those himself, leaving just the possibility of something else breaking.  

Customer B, on the other hand, still doesn't have his car "fixed", when it leaves your shop.  He only wanted the worst things fixed, so there is a list of other issues that will gradually shift themselves into his "what really has to be done" category, as they deteriorate and cause other components to wear out or break.  How much profit you will eventually make off of customer B, depends on whether or not you remain at the top of his list of shops to take his car to (but somebody is pretty much guaranteed to make money off of him in the future).

They were already mumbling about the possibility of needing regular booster shots, back when the vaccines were first released for use under the Emergency Use Authorization.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Worth the read.

View Quote
Talk about one-sided!  Who in their right mind would agree to such a thing?
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#22]
When VACCINATED people are the ones falling ill from covid, the media contorts reality to blame the UNVACCINATED

An alleged new “cluster” of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is supposedly spreading throughout the Cape Cod area of Massachusetts, and as usual, the mainstream media is blaming the “unvaccinated.”

Ironically enough, Cape Cod has one of the highest rates of compliance with Chinese Virus injections anywhere in the state, and yet people there are getting sick with the Fauci Flu at a substantially higher rate than in areas where the jab rate is considerably lower.

A local official reportedly told ABC News that the “vast majority” of the 132 alleged “cases” of the Chinese Virus in Cape Cod occurred in people who had obediently rolled up their sleeves for permanent DNA modification via lethal injection. Only a small handful of unvaccinated folks tested “positive.”

Of these 132 supposedly “confirmed” cases of Chinese Germs, 33 are said to have been detected in a Yarmouth nursing home, where the vast majority of elderly residents had earlier received their Trump Vaccine shots following government guidelines.

Even though it is an undeniable fact that most of the Chinese Virus cases in Cape Cod are occurring in the “fully vaccinated,” the Cape Cod Times, ABC News, the Boston Globe, and other fake news outlets are blaming people with natural immunity for the so-called “outbreak.”

Cape Cod health official confirms that most Chinese Virus cases are vaccinated people

There is supposedly another “outbreak” that has been detected in Boston, which the Boston Globe says can be traced back to Provincetown in Cape Cod. Interestingly, Dr. Janet Whelan, a member of the Provincetown Board of Health, admitted on the record that the Chinese Disease is spreading most prominently among the injected.
“The most interesting thing to me about this cluster of cases is so many of the people infected were vaccinated, which sort of means that a lot of the people that are vaccinated who are exposed to it may feel safe, but may also transmit it to others,” Whelan is quoted as saying.

ABC News, meanwhile, decided that it knows better than Whelan, a doctor, having declared that it is a “not a major concern” that most new cases of Chinese Germs in Cape Cod are occurring in fully vaccinated people.

Despite the facts, Provincetown has issued a new mask “mandate” for all unvaccinated people, even though they are not the ones catching and spreading the Fauci Flu to others.

“Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks both outdoors in crowded areas as well as in all public indoor spaces, despite the fact that vaccinated people make up most of the active cases in the town,” reports Free West Media.

https://patriotrising.com/when-vaccinated-people-are-the-ones-falling-ill-from-covid-the-media-contorts-reality-to-blame-the-unvaccinated/
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Read that earlier -

and more importantly he is suggesting these mRNA vaccines are "leaky".  To highlight the risks of that he cites to Mareks disease in chickens and what happened whey a "leaky" vaccine was used on chickens.  TLDR - leaky vaccines lead to more lethal mutations of the disease....

View Quote

Yep.

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html

https://centipedenation.com/first-column/watch-a-clear-counter-argument-to-getting-the-vaccine/
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:53:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#26]

Be aware that whatever skill sets you possess will become way more important than ever in a bartering situation. Be it carpentry, doctoring or nursing medicine, dentistry, horticulture/agriculture, beer brewing, etc.  If you have a network, but have not exchanged available skill set information this is the time to do so.  Know who can do what.
View Quote

Some years ago, there was a thread that somebody started off by saying they had a hypothetical compound with enough space and supplies for a group of people to ride out the collapse of society, and they wanted people to post their arguments for why they should have a place in the compound (post a resume' of their skills that would be useful to the compound).

It should have been an eye opener (and hopefully it was) for a lot of people.  There were quite a few people posting things like "I'm a pretty good shot, and I can do your taxes", or "I was in the infantry, so I know how to stand guard".

Kinda wonder how many adjusted their priorities on adding to their skill lists.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

Worth the read.

Lots of countries and companies do.  Often.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Yep.

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccine-causes-the-virus-to-be-more-dangerous.html

https://centipedenation.com/first-column/watch-a-clear-counter-argument-to-getting-the-vaccine/
View All Quotes

Read that earlier -

Yep.

If real ADE forms, we may see some people lose their shit completely knowing they are essentially the walking dead.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JPN:

Some years ago, there was a thread that somebody started off by saying they had a hypothetical compound with enough space and supplies for a group of people to ride out the collapse of society, and they wanted people to post their arguments for why they should have a place in the compound (post a resume' of their skills that would be useful to the compound).

It should have been an eye opener (and hopefully it was) for a lot of people.  There were quite a few people posting things like "I'm a pretty good shot, and I can do your taxes", or "I was in the infantry, so I know how to stand guard".

View Quote

My plan is to patch up bleeders with one hand while shooting with the other. *I* think I am a valuable asset to any team. If morale droops, my boobs don't.....I'll show those bad boys when I have to.  

lmfao

PS:  Until such time my skill set becomes a necessary one, I'll just be over here making sammich's.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:44:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#33]

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]

My plan is to patch up bleeders with one hand while shooting with the other. *I* think I am a valuable asset to any team. If morale droops, my boobs don't.....I'll show those bad boys when I have to.  

lmfao

PS:  Until such time my skill set becomes a necessary one, I'll just be over here making sammich's.

View All Quotes

lmfao

The thread showed that being able to shoot wasn't that valuable a skill.  It would certainly be needed, but with so many lining up to offer that skill, it wasn't anything that would make a resume' get noticed.

The ability to patch up bleeders, on the other hand, apparently is a valuable skill, both in how it would likely be needed, and the much smaller number of people offering it.

That leaves food production and preparation/cooking, construction and maintenance of buildings and equipment, management of various resources,...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#35]

lmfao

View Quote

LOL !!!......................
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#36]

If real ADE forms, we may see some people lose their shit completely knowing they are essentially the walking dead.
View All Quotes

Read that earlier -

Yep.

I am the last motherfucker on the planet they want to make terminal.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#37]

lmfao

View All Quotes

lmfao

You had us at boobs...
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
To be clear, I don't actually believe there is some type of kill switch or other intentionally-nefarious foreign agent in the therapeutics.  I used to make this shit for a living (all the Psuedouridine for the Pfizer and Moderna products comes from my old employer here in Milwaukee) and to be blunt there are too many based dudes in the industry for that shit to stay secret.  Especially because the carpetwalkers who would be trying to hide things don't know enough about production or analysis of these things to keep the production chemists in the dark.

I am just saying that nothing that works well gets pushed this hard for "free."  And that there is probably an unintentional trap in here somewhere.  So I'll pass.
View Quote
The knowledge of nanotechnology is not widespread enough in the general populace to understand the potential danger for a lipid nanoparticle trojan horse. NO, I am not saying they are "nanobots", for any cretin dumb enough to read that into my response. This is a completely different and seperate issue than the very real danger that the mRNA "reprogram our own cells to produce the spike protein" tech represents.

Also vaccines and therapeutics are two different things, as I'm sure you're well aware.

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
I already consider anyone who has taken the mRNA vaccine a corpse - and a potential viral vector for the remainder of their shortened, nonreproductive lives.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:53:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Win1300] [#40]

View Quote

Given the vax rates it would mean a non-substantial portion of the population would fall into that category.  It is impossible to know how people would react.  If I had to guess a decent number would react poorly.  "Civil" society as we know it would come to an abrupt end.  Metro areas would like look like something out of a dystopian movie in under a year.  Slowly then all at once it would collapse.  No food, no water, no power and no way to get out except on foot as roads and bridges are clogged with crashed/abandoned vehicles or chokepoints are controlled by the local warlords.  The key would be recognizing what was happening early enough on to leave for a less populous place and then find a way to procure shelter, food and water for likely a very long time.  

It's a real shame all the local hydro power plants in New England and the Mid Atlantic got taken over by large power companies who decommed those facilities.  That would be a huge force multiplier for anyone in that area.  I don't believe the knowledge base or parts exist in sufficient supply to get them running under such circumstances.  

A place like this would be perfect.  Too bad I wasn't in a position financially to take advantage of this when it came up for sale.  The asking price was $395k back in 2013...

https://newengland.com/yankee-magazine/living/homes/farm-northumberland-new-hampshire/

The owner of a 38-acre farm in Northumberland, New Hampshire, is looking for the next dreamer to buy his property—which comes complete with a hydroelectric plant, cider mill, pond, and orchard.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Given the vax rates it would mean a non-substantial portion of the population would fall into that category.  It is impossible to know how people would react.  If I had to guess a decent number would react poorly.  "Civil" society as we know it would come to an abrupt end.  Metro areas would like look like something out of a dystopian movie in under a year.  Slowly then all at once it would collapse.  No food, no water, no power and no way to get out except on foot as roads and bridges are clogged with crashed/abandoned vehicles or chokepoints are controlled by the local warlords.  The key would be recognizing what was happening early enough on to leave for a less populous place and then find a way to procure shelter, food and water for likely a very long time.  

It's a real shame all the local hydro power plants in New England and the Mid Atlantic got taken over by large power companies who decommed those facilities.  That would be a huge force multiplier for anyone in that area.  I don't believe the knowledge base or parts exist in sufficient supply to get them running under such circumstances.  

A place like this would be perfect.  Too bad I wasn't in a position financially to take advantage of this when it came up for sale.  The asking price was $395k back in 2013...

https://newengland.com/yankee-magazine/living/homes/farm-northumberland-new-hampshire/

The owner of a 38-acre farm in Northumberland, New Hampshire, is looking for the next dreamer to buy his property—which comes complete with a hydroelectric plant, cider mill, pond, and orchard.
View Quote

There was a thread, a while back, started by somebody that had bought a small hydroelectric plant, in one of the northeastern states.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:09:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#42]

View Quote

I can stop bleeds, shoot well and make a mean sammich...

I ain't got no bewbz.

Hopefully you guys get the hot nurse.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 9:55:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ecgRN] [#45]
Dutch knows...

Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:00:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Great…
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#49]

You and Dutch both got so lucky with your adoption of that handsome dog.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Yellow sleeve dude got it on -- pretty sure he put that guy's head into the wall

Page / 5082
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top