Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5082
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I really wish they would just go hot with live rounds, that's the only way to end this cat and mouse game wit the commies.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Kind of a weak night, but

@stoner01

Again, I share your plight.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:38:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

@EvoXGunner

done - see above
View Quote

Klicken Sie hier für Ihr Kissen sheissen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:38:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I want one of those smoke machines.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:39:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:40:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By elcope:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elcope:

@EvoXGunner

done - see above

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:48:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:52:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:54:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:54:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:55:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Pretty slow, but at least there are streams up from Portland and Vancouver.

The commies are back to baiting the cops.

WHEEEEEE!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:58:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Vancouver stream looks like it's fixin' to go hot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:00:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Mowett] [#13]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Vancouver stream looks like it's fixin' to go hot.
View Quote

Thanks.

ETA: Good. Their paranoia is making them hostile.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:07:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By djohn:
Tacoma tomorrow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EsekQHHVEAEOM9X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Carpool? Why not take the helicopter?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Boobas

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:17:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Boobas

https://i.imgur.com/aV3nSsF.png
View Quote

Press Pass and the picture on it with Mask

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:17:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By evo7011:
Boobas

https://i.imgur.com/aV3nSsF.png
View Quote
Sick fucker is probably the next Secretary of Urban Development for the Xiden administration.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:19:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Sick fucker is probably the next Secretary of Urban Development for the Xiden administration.
View Quote

fuck it, why not? lets accelerate this mother fucker into the ground.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:20:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:

Thanks.

ETA: Good. Their paranoia is making them hostile.
View Quote

BLACK SABBATH - "Paranoid" Birmingham 2012 (Live Video)
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:22:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I guess the Antifags are out of shape from the long layoff. They're losing steam and I'm losing interest. I'll go ahead and drop out so the riots can start up again in earnest.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:25:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By AJumbo:
I guess the Antifags are out of shape from the long layoff. They're losing steam and I'm losing interest. I'll go ahead and drop out so the riots can start up again in earnest.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:29:22 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Good night, though I doubt even that is going to help.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:33:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Woke up, switched play lists.

have a good night dudes. going back to sleep.  LOL

RATT - Round And Round (Official Music Video)

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:44:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:
Woke up, switched play lists.

have a good night dudes. going back to sleep.  LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8teXR8VE4
View Quote

Good night. See you in about an hour?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I am done

good night

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:35:43 AM EDT
[#26]
I am done

good night

View Quote

Good night.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:50:41 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Yes, antifa seems low energy and SLOW:

ICE, however . . .

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:50:10 AM EDT
[#28]

The truth is that the cabinet never went thru true SF86 background checks like the rest of us have to do. Neither does the congress. It's disgusting, and needs to change. Think about the Somali immigrant Ilhan Omar, with the warlord father, who fled here after their side was persecuted in Somalia. She was granted a clearance despite her history of lying about her family heritage, which is Emrie(spelling is not my strong suit. Hollywood shushhhh before I rag on your math) not Omar. She,her family and father were awaiting settlement in a refugee camp, turned down due to background, they assumed the identity of members (and took on the name) of the Omar family who had been approved to immigrate to America.

Ilhan Omar has maintained that fake identity since she arrived. She married her husband, married her brother to bring him here from England, and then remarried her husband again in a Muslim ceremony (only to have another child), without divorcing her brother. Eventually, she divorced and married a wicked white man. Oh, the fuking horror.....the horror. She has continued to pay his firm as her campaign manager/PR rep. Our tax dollars, and her campaign funds, hard at work just as intended.....NOT.

I have a lovely copy saved somewhere of John O. Brennan's (despise what that man did to conservative employee
s and contractors of the CIA) SF86 somewhere, which also has some interesting anomalies. The fact is nobody in DC fucking cares, as long as they are getting their share of the freaking pie (by pie, I mean money, kids to diddle, power, etc).

Don't ask me questions you don't want the answers to.  Brevity is not my style.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flynlr:

How does one get in or even get a clearance with severe mental health issues that go with this?

The truth is that the cabinet never went thru true SF86 background checks like the rest of us have to do. Neither does the congress. It's disgusting, and needs to change. Think about the Somali immigrant Ilhan Omar, with the warlord father, who fled here after their side was persecuted in Somalia. She was granted a clearance despite her history of lying about her family heritage, which is Emrie(spelling is not my strong suit. Hollywood shushhhh before I rag on your math) not Omar. She,her family and father were awaiting settlement in a refugee camp, turned down due to background, they assumed the identity of members (and took on the name) of the Omar family who had been approved to immigrate to America.

Ilhan Omar has maintained that fake identity since she arrived. She married her husband, married her brother to bring him here from England, and then remarried her husband again in a Muslim ceremony (only to have another child), without divorcing her brother. Eventually, she divorced and married a wicked white man. Oh, the fuking horror.....the horror. She has continued to pay his firm as her campaign manager/PR rep. Our tax dollars, and her campaign funds, hard at work just as intended.....NOT.

I have a lovely copy saved somewhere of John O. Brennan's (despise what that man did to conservative employee
s and contractors of the CIA) SF86 somewhere, which also has some interesting anomalies. The fact is nobody in DC fucking cares, as long as they are getting their share of the freaking pie (by pie, I mean money, kids to diddle, power, etc).

Don't ask me questions you don't want the answers to.  Brevity is not my style.

Meanwhile the fucking OPM happily handed the Chinese commies everybody's SF86 cause the password was 1234 or something
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:10:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:

My first thoughts of a French 75 did go back to WWI but not the drink.  I'm always thinking weapons.

https://historynet.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/image/2013/MH/MAY/PowerTool.jpg

CD
View Quote

That's what the drink was named for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:

Gotcha! Oh, well, good then. Not the route I would have taken, but I've never policed there. Assign an officer to guard them in the ambulance and while they're at the hospital, while someone else goes and gets a warrant. Put them under arrest when they're discharged or when they leave against advice. Easy peasy. I certainly wouldn't stick around while a mob was beating on my vehicle. I guess you could empty some mags, but that's bad optics.
View Quote

Damn you playing catchup and now I have to take time to respond....

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Not by me. There we go painting with that broad brush again. The DA? Maybe, but I have no control over that. What I do have is discretion. I also have free will, and if I was directed to make a bullshit arrest, well I'd call an Uber and go the fuck home. Y'all see only a micro-percentage of citizen-officer interactions that occur throughout the country. You see what they want you to see. Stow that every officer is gonna fuck me shit.

EDIT: I'm not digging on you. I get the sentiment. There's over 18,000 LE agencies in this country and you see just fractions of fractions of those agencies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:

ETA

More context from Tacoma.

ETA

Shit is getting Mad Max out there

Yet if you or I ran over someone while trying to get away from the mob because we were in fear of our lives we would be in jail.

Not by me. There we go painting with that broad brush again. The DA? Maybe, but I have no control over that. What I do have is discretion. I also have free will, and if I was directed to make a bullshit arrest, well I'd call an Uber and go the fuck home. Y'all see only a micro-percentage of citizen-officer interactions that occur throughout the country. You see what they want you to see. Stow that every officer is gonna fuck me shit.

EDIT: I'm not digging on you. I get the sentiment. There's over 18,000 LE agencies in this country and you see just fractions of fractions of those agencies.

LE can be one of the best allies Americans have or worst enemies. We've seen both. We need the good ones to take a stand publicly not just when cameras aren't rolling or as anons on the web. God bless the ones with stones to do so.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The issue is that many of those Federal ICE officers will be either fired, disciplined, or charged in Federal court for being too rough on the Portland protesters. That's Biden's and Obozo's America.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:51:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Everybodygotone] [#34]

I scroll thru every morning for this. Thank you for the laughs and truth. You're the best.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Damn you playing catchup and now I have to take time to respond....
View Quote

Your efforts are always appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. I know everyone's wallet is already quite a bit lighter thanks to this thread.
View Quote

Yes, but we have been enriched in so many other ways.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Sup.

I got some spice videos to watch. Work can wait. Spice is nice.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#39]
When are they planning another riot peaceful protest in a liberal city?

I wonder how much does it cost to have a pallet of bricks delivered to a street corner ? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
When are they planning another riot peaceful protest in a liberal city?

I wonder how much does it cost to have a pallet of bricks delivered to a street corner ? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

i believe Tacoma tonight at 7
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

The issue is that many of those Federal ICE officers will be either fired, disciplined, or charged in Federal court for being too rough on the Portland protesters. That's Biden's and Obozo's America.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

I think they're trying to burn up a stack of munitions as quickly as they can before they get told they can't have any more.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#43]
I just learned about this. But please watch if you use Facebook.

How To Turn OFF Facebook Offline Activity Tracking - THEY'RE SPYING ON YOU!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#44]
The truth is that the cabinet never went thru true SF86 background checks like the rest of us have to do.
View Quote

In the past, the cabinet members were put through an FBI background investigation, before their nomination was publicly announced.  The FBI file on Pelosi's father, that has been circulating recently, was from such an investigation.

That process ended when the Clintons moved into the White House, and the FBI was told "you don't tell us who we can nominate for cabinet positions, or hire for staff positions".  Back in those days, the news media did still at least make a show of doing their job, and the Clinton administration refusal of background checks led to various scandals becoming public knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#45]
You know what is awesome? Usually we have to wait for the chickens to come home to roost. In PedoJoe's Amerika there is no waiting.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:35:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Buzz69] [#46]
In Eindhoven, protesting the lockdowns.

edit: found the aftermath

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: js1977] [#47]
9th and Pacific Ave in Tacoma pic.twitter.com/C76iq2Eimw— Jason Gauthier (@jasonjgauthier) January 24, 2021 " class="tweet">

what a bunch of dumb fucks...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By js1977:

what a bunch of dumb fucks...
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

Fixed
View Quote
Thanks, not sure what I did wrong
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Kind of a weak night, but

@stoner01

Again, I share your plight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeo6vb8z0c
View Quote

Page / 5082
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top