Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2001 7:09:27 AM EDT
Yay!!!!  The new Wal-Mart just opened next door to my office.  Where else could I buy underwear and ammo (like I just did!!)under the same roof?

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe "Tony's Ammo and Underwear"  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Get some dental floss...for the women in your office.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:20:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually it was postban for my postban 2yr old!!

Nuckles.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that I see my last reply in writing; I must have looked like some weirdo perv..... little boys underwear and bullets! HA!!

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Is the generation below you not exempt from the '94 ban, assuming it is your child?  I figure the kid would be 'grandfathered' somehow and not be restricted to post-ban only.  Sad, sad days when kids can't go running around like the good ol' days, wearing pre-ban underwear.

What is this nation coming to?

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is the generation below you not exempt from the '94 ban, assuming it is your child?  I figure the kid would be 'grandfathered' somehow and not be restricted to post-ban only.  Sad, sad days when kids can't go running around like the good ol' days, wearing pre-ban underwear.
View Quote

First, the kid has to prove that the grandfather was still alive at the time of the purchase of the underwear.  The grandfather also has to be able to buy underwear, and also cannot have been formerly convicted of a felony, or violent misdemeanor.  There's a whole bunch of added stuff about no pedophilia, or domestic violence accustations.  

Honestly, and I think Imbrog|io is right on this issue, just get the underwear, and stash it away.  If the Bureau of Underwear, Talcum, and Tushies (BUTT) performs a panty raid, they won't find anything.  Then after they have left, you can pull out the underwear and laugh at them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Occasionally I shop at Wal-Mart, and I always walk through the gun section. It's very small and there's never an employee around. I've stood around waiting for up to 10 minutes, just to see if someone shows up, without any results.
Is this normal for Wal-Mart? I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago and think that might have something to do with it. [:(]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yup, normal now...getting smaller and smaller. K-mart too. I remember looking at M1-As at Sears, and Garands at Woolworths.
View Quote

Please don't talk about the good ol days.  It depresses me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#12]
wall mart does'nt sell guns and ammo where i live. wait a min. we dont have a wall mart.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#13]
One time I was buying a box of winchester 9mm
ammo and a guy was buying a ruger bolt action beside me,I overheard him ask the sales boy a question about a mini-14 in the case,and the sales boy replied,"What do you need one of those assualt rifles for?"

I resisted lighting into the sales boy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where else could I buy underwear and ammo (like I just did!!)under the same roof?

Nuckles.
View Quote

around here their is a place to but guns and handmade (non gun related) shirts. its called "shirts and shooters"
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yup, normal now...getting smaller and smaller. K-mart too. I remember looking at M1-As at Sears, and Garands at Woolworths.
View Quote

YUP the good old days.  Woolworths is where I bought my FIRST underfolder AK.  Whats funny is it was part of a large mall...

BISHOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top