Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/18/2001 6:44:26 AM EDT
Here’s a quote from mediaresearch.org. He said it to Bill O'Rielly last night. “I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things." -Dan Rather I’m sure Mr. Rather considers himself “an honest person” but that doesn’t prevent him from lying to us about guns. Feel free to pass this around
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:47:00 AM EDT
What an upstanding American, I`m sure that quote is taken out of context, but he`s a plick anyhow
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:51:08 AM EDT
As I recall, they were talking about Bill Clinton. O'Reilly asked Dan if he considered Clinton an honest man or something like that. Rather funnny to me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:53:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Pastor Spomer: Here’s a quote from mediaresearch.org. He said it to Bill O'Rielly last night. “I think you can be an honest person and lie about any number of things." -Dan Rather I’m sure Mr. Rather considers himself “an honest person” but that doesn’t prevent him from lying to us about guns. Feel free to pass this around
View Quote
honest lying person....kinda like Jumbo Shrimp....or .22 magnum... It's a sad thing that most Americans believe this and probably agree with this statement
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:08:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rich314: I`m sure that quote is taken out of context, but he`s a plick anyhow
View Quote
Nope. The quote is correct, and not out of context. IMHO, there is NO context in which that quote could be a good statement of a persons moral beliefs.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:46:09 AM EDT
I saw that episode too and that's exactly what rather said. As I recall, Rather and Clinton were big on swapping spit in the shower.
Top Top