Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2001 9:02:30 PM EDT
Season finale is Sunday - Any of you guys think you know what's gonna go down?
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Christopher's gonna get whacked.

[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Wilson good eye with that gun.i notice it also,from with i can tell,it's not a real gun,but a solid non-working piece of wood?metal?plastic?look real close at the ejection port next time and you'll see what i'm talking about.BTW: paulie and the rapist are toast.mmk
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:24:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I am with kirk....

IF there is ANY justice...BOTH of them get whacked...

I cant see them havin the rape, just to let it go...

And Paulie....that carpet shoe wearin, panty sniffin POS....I almost liked him a month or so ago....

Also,  Jackie jrs mom's bf....dilrod....I think/hope he is dead man walking too
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:31:37 AM EDT
[#6]
paulie gets wacked at the end or you think he might of so in two years from now you will have to turn in to see what happens next. ralph gets it so you can send jackie junior away till the middle of the new season. tony is setting up ralph anyway for killing that dancer. I hope that employee of the month gets his for the rape. did you notice the last few episodes tony has been going to therepy at night. dead rapest.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#7]
The rapist sub-plot is concluded.  Nothing is going to happen to him.  The point of that is to show that Dr. Melfi is above doing the kind of things that happen in Tony's world.

Paulie Walnuts (who is one of my two favorite characters along with Furio) is going to have problems with the Russians.  The series creator mentioned in an interview I read that another major character will buy it this season.  Paulie seems the most likely candidate.

The sub-plot with the lady who sells Mercedes Benz cars seems to be pretty well concluded.  The only further action in that area might be a suicide on her part.  That would screw with Tony's already guilt-ridden mind.

My big prediction:  The series as a whole is working towards Tony eventually disapearing into the witness protection program.  The pressure from Carmella, kids, etc. along with his unresolved guilt about some of the things he has done make no other resolution, save his death, possible.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 4:51:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm with mmk on this one. Paulie Walnuts buys it from the Russkies with Tony's permission, to keep the peace.

Dr. Melfie will break down to Tony about the rape, something else will trigger it. It was a major happening to one of the players to just be forgotten about so quickly. One of Tony's guys will do it while the Dr. watches from a distance. She will get some some guilty sense of revenge out of it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#9]
the way tony told ralphie "he you do what you feel is right" dropped the whole card game robbery into his lap.
perhaps the biggest issue is the russian guy who is still kicking. but if you go back to when tony was at slav's place, slav (outside of having that pimp desert eagle on the desk) was telling tony how his buddy had become some what of a liability, with his drinking, running up gambling debts etc. so perhaps that aspect may hold some surprises.
if anyone does get shot it might be that guy who does the books. the one who's twin gigi shot in that car last season. and if so by gloria (or even run over)
i would be surprised if anyone gets "whacked" in the season finale, as that would give us no cliff hanger. which would make next season's premier have more viewers.
but hey the cast and producers really keep this show under wraps.
i guess we will just have to tune in.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I heard somewhere that Tony gets it with a car bomb... and if the nutzo car sales lady is any true to life, she aint done yet. TRUST ME!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Paulie Walnuts is gonna get it. Ralphie might try to start something against Tony because of him having to whack his g/f son. Poonany is a powerful motivator. The rapist is old news and that part is finished. Carm is gonna leave Tony.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#12]
WILSON

This reminded me. A scene from the last one - after the robbery, ...holding a pistol to his head.
The dull silver pistol closest to the camera... WTH is it?

I believe it is a Detonics Pocket Nine.

Regards,
Sharps
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:43:36 AM EDT
[#13]
No way anything permanent is going to happen to Paulie or Chris. Jackie is going to resurface for this one show he'll go on the defensive big-time, even though it seems Ralphie is going to let the whole robbery thing go, he'll f.u. again and Ralphie will give the order, but I have a feeling it'll be Tony pulling the trigger. The russkie will show up, he'll be bought off and used as a new contractor in the next season.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I predict the F-word or some variation thereof will be used a minimum of 186 times during the finale.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:00:53 AM EDT
[#15]
kbaker
you're friggin kiddin me ah!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#16]
i never post but i am a soprano fanatic. my prediction:

Tony played the reverse psychology thing on Ralphie on purpose and Ralphie told his gf that the drug lords were after Jackie jr so that when he whacks him, his gf won't suspect anything. But, Tony is going to somehow intervene becuase of his personal relationship with Jackie and I think that he's either going to do Ralphie in or have Ralphie "taken care of" . The screwball isn't done yet but I can't see where that is going unless she is going to tell Carm. And I think that the rape thing is going to come back up again, it's just hard to tell in what capacity. It was too big an issue to let it die. Plus the fact that she is jealous of the relationship that Tony had with the nut job, there are several motivators involved with this. And what about Meadow?? no one even broached that subject.. she's a needy
whiny brat.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:18:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Well I am glad we all agree
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:20:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
paulie gets wacked at the end or you think he might of so in two years from now you will have to turn in to see what happens next.
View Quote

ey!  Watch your mouth young man or I'll teach you some respect.  Gabish?

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#19]
"if anyone does get shot it might be that guy who does the books. the one who's twin gigi shot in that car last season." - Jim

Yeah, I think he's wearing a wire and if he is he will have to go look at a new boat Tony's thinking of buying.  

Tony is setting up Ralphie, but it is to soon for him to go.  He sighned a two season contract.  

I think the interior decorator who killed all the Czechoslovakians is gonna come back looking for blood.  He promised to kill both Christpher and Pauli.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I already told ya, the Ruesky ain't commin back!  You saw it!  Some pine barren fatenyatz must have stole my Caddy.  Me & Christopher are gonna take care of him too!

And another thing.  Stop talkin about the family.  You're pissin' off Tony & Junior.

I gotta go- my gravy is boiling over on the stove.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Tony will get laid by the shrink!
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"if anyone does get shot it might be that guy who does the books. the one who's twin gigi shot in that car last season." - Jim
Do you remember one brief scene this season of the fbi was setting up some mob guy with a wire? They were sitting in a car. Who was that guy?
I think the interior decorator

That was the funniest line this season, that whole phone call, then Chrissy says " he had a messy house"  
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#23]
i just watched it again.the gun in chris's hand is a fake gun.mmk
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#24]
iirc
the guy they were wiring before the mom's funeral is one of the ny guys.
"he's an interior decorator"
has to be one of the funnierst lines on any serious tv show yet
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#25]
No way, Jackie is going to get whacked.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#26]
I heard that Gandolfini might be leaving the show, something to do with the writer or producer leaving. I just started watching this season and really enjoy the show. We won't find out what is going to happen to Jackie JR till next season. (nothing left to look forward to) I think the nut job car lady is going to off herself at Tony's house. Then Carmela will leave.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Carmella leaves Tony
Tony finds out about Jennifers rapist and takes care of him[x]
Meadow gets more experience
Pauly sniffs more undies
Christopher earns some more respect
Silvio takes care of Gloria (new job)
AJ gets his letter in footbal
Jackie Jr. gets an all over tan in Florida

Any questions?[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top