Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2001 6:48:19 PM EDT
Just fired my FAL built from a South African R1 kit. It's a beautful gun - black with green furnature.

Thought I'd just brag a little about my creation. Will post pics once I get them scanned!

[uzi]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
suck my ass!

[size=4]GO BUCKS!!![/size=4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Garand Shooter:
Quoted:
Just fired my FAL built from a South African R1 kit. It's a beautful gun - black with green furnature.

Thought I'd just brag a little about my creation. Will post pics once I get them scanned!

[uzi]
View Quote

All your FAL may belong to me after the next game......
View Quote

All your G3 are belong to me!!!

(G.S. bet me his M1A and his G3 that the Hornets would beat the Bucks. If my some miracle they pull the series off, I owe him an extractor spring [:)] )
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
HMMMMM....BLACK&GREEN....EHH???....[heavy]
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
We want pics and we want them now, Mister!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the same kit waiting to be built,,, what receiver did you use? what finish did u put on it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By black&green:
HMMMMM....BLACK&GREEN....EHH???....[heavy]
View Quote

O.D. Green

Quoted:
I have the same kit waiting to be built,,, what receiver did you use? what finish did u put on it?
View Quote

I used an IMBEL receiver from [url]www.gunsnammo.com[/url]. I recommend that you get yours from them. The cheapest I've seen yet ($209) and they deliver quick!
Link Posted: 5/19/2001 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, I used moly resin to refinish. It doesnt seem to stick very well. This was my first job, so it could be my fault.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top