Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1686
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Usernames:

Inflation is "only" a 40 year high of 8.4 percent.

But everything i buy is 50 percent or more higher.  

Math.
View Quote

Other people getting rich
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Open Positions

Business Development
Applikationsingenieur - Automotive Lidar (m/w/d) Nuremberg, Germany
Computers/Software
ADAS/AV Modeling and Simulation Software Engineer Redmond, Washington
Embedded DevOps Engineer Redmond, Washington
LiDAR Software Validation Test Engineer Redmond, Washington
LiDAR Software Validation Test Engineer Redmond, Washington
Senior Embedded Software Engineer Redmond, Washington
Sensor Fusion Algorithm Engineer Redmond, Washington
Software Development Engineer (Lidar Perception Pipeline Performance) Redmond, Washington
Software Development Manager (Lidar Edge Computing) Redmond, Washington
Engineering
Analog IC Designer Redmond, Washington
Digital-RTL-Design-Ingenieur (m/w/d) Nuremberg, Germany
Embedded-Software Ingenieur - Nürnberg (m/w/d) Nuremberg, Germany
FPGA, Senior Digital Design Engineer Redmond, Washington
Hardware Engineering Intern Redmond, Washington
Manager, Embedded Software Engineering Redmond, Washington
MEMS Engineering Manager Redmond, Washington
Principal MEMS Engineer Redmond, Washington
Senior Optical Engineer Redmond, Washington
Senior Staff Electrical Engineer Redmond, Washington
Sr. Staff Analog Designer Redmond, Washington
Staff Optical Engineer Redmond, Washington
Verification Engineer 0 Redmond, Washington
Human Resources
Contract Recruiter Redmond, Washington
Information Technology
Network Engineer Redmond, Washington
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Technician (contract) Redmond, Washington

If you don't see a role that fits your profile, then apply with our General Application.
Check on an application you've submitted. Sign up for Job Alerts.

Powered by Jobvite

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
FJB!
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
What this mean?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]

From the S-3

We previously registered the issuance and sale of up to $25,000,000 in shares of our common stock (the “Shares”) to GHS Investments, LLC (“GHS”), an “accredited investor” as defined by Rule 501(a) of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), under the Purchase Agreement entered into on August 19, 2021 (the “Purchase Agreement”), under a Registration Statement on Form S-3, as amended (Registration No. 333-257826). By filing this Post-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the Registration Statement, we hereby remove from registration all of the Shares that remain unsold under the Registration Statement as of the date hereof. The Registration Statement is hereby amended, as appropriate, to reflect the removal from registration of such Securities.

From the untrained eye, it looks like they pulled some shares that didn't get sold last Aug.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 1969GTX:

Selling calls on bbig is like a crack addiction. Especially when you catch it about the peak of that nice spike!
View Quote

No kidding my BBIG puts and calls are running 2-3% for the week on Collarteralized Assets.

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 1969GTX:

Not those sold calls!
View Quote

They don't move after hours.  But they will probably be marked safe tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Total53:

From the S-3

We previously registered the issuance and sale of up to $25,000,000 in shares of our common stock (the "Shares") to GHS Investments, LLC ("GHS"), an "accredited investor" as defined by Rule 501(a) of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), under the Purchase Agreement entered into on August 19, 2021 (the "Purchase Agreement"), under a Registration Statement on Form S-3, as amended (Registration No. 333-257826). By filing this Post-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the Registration Statement, we hereby remove from registration all of the Shares that remain unsold under the Registration Statement as of the date hereof. The Registration Statement is hereby amended, as appropriate, to reflect the removal from registration of such Securities.

From the untrained eye, it looks like they pulled some shares that didn't get sold last Aug.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

From the S-3

We previously registered the issuance and sale of up to $25,000,000 in shares of our common stock (the "Shares") to GHS Investments, LLC ("GHS"), an "accredited investor" as defined by Rule 501(a) of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), under the Purchase Agreement entered into on August 19, 2021 (the "Purchase Agreement"), under a Registration Statement on Form S-3, as amended (Registration No. 333-257826). By filing this Post-Effective Amendment No. 1 to the Registration Statement, we hereby remove from registration all of the Shares that remain unsold under the Registration Statement as of the date hereof. The Registration Statement is hereby amended, as appropriate, to reflect the removal from registration of such Securities.

The stock counter only has so many digits.  

$25 million at 2 cents a share.....  

1,200,000,000 shares to be sold.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
bbig NEWS;

Vinco Ventures (NASDAQ:BBIG) is one of the few stocks in the green on Wednesday as investors anticipate the spinoff of its Cryptyde arm.

As of the market close on Wednesday, Vinco (BBIG +13.6%) shareholders will receive one share of Cryptyde common stock for every 10 shares of Vinco (BBIG) held. A company release adds the share dividend is expected to be distributed “on or about” May 27.

The newly separated company is expected to become an independent blockchain technology company “focused on consumer adoption of smart contract technologies” and general “disruption” of consumer-facing industries.

After the separation is completed, Cryptyde common stock is expected to trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker "TYDE" while Vinco (BBIG) will continue under the same symbol.

Shares of the latter firm popped 18% at intra-day highs, building upon over 30% gains for the full week.
View Quote

So the question is will the BBIG shares be traded for TYDE or will we retain our BBIG shares AND get TYDE shares at the spin off stated above?

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Just make my DPLS $.11 please
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:42:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#11]
Originally Posted By fire_medic:

So the question is will the BBIG shares be traded for TYDE or will we retain our BBIG shares AND get TYDE shares at the spin off stated above?

View Quote

No BBIG shares are being retired.
TYDE is just a special dividend for BBIG holders. You'll still have all your BBIG, but your BBIG will be worth less because a subsidiary company will be missing from its value.
Everybody who holds BBIG the day before ex-dividend gets 1 TYDE for every 10 BBIG they own.

Fractions of TYDE will be distributed in cash. If you have 5 BBIG, you get cash for 1/2 of what Vinco thinks TYDE is worth. I don't know that the dollar amount has been announced yet.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:48:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#12]

From r/BBIG

$BBIGV & TYDEV | I’ve seen a fair amount of confusion surrounding the trading of these two tickers and set out on a mission to clear it up. The “V” on the end of the ticker simply represents “VIRTUAL” meaning the shares aren’t yet delivered. It’s my understanding via E*TRADE that BBIGV is the trading price of BBIG with TYDE stripped out. TYDEV is TYDE before distribution.

AGAIN, CALL YOUR BROKER FOR YOUR OWN CONFIRMATION!
View Quote

Thanks. That's the way I thought it was supposed to work with spin-offs, but I never found any news releases applying it to BBIG.
And thanks again for the ticker symbols. With BBIGV at 1.92 and BBIG at 3.05, it looks like TYDE is over $11.
With BBIGV at 1.72 and BBIG at 2.64, it looks like TYDE is over $9.  
At any rate, if I break even on BBIG (avg entry 2.90), it'll be a miracle, especially if it's below $2 at month end.

I believe that both Vanguard and IB had a duty to send me an email telling me that without me calling them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:17:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Not starting out pretty today.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:15:07 AM EDT
[#14]
ZOM!

The veterinary health company Zomedica (NYSE:ZOM) announced Thursday the purchase of a $1.0 million convertible note of Ohio-based animal care company Structured Monitoring Products, Inc. giving it an option to act as a sales agent for SMP's platform.
   Per the terms of the agreement, Zomedica (ZOM) will also have an option to acquire the VetGuardian product line, which allows real-time remote monitoring of the pet's vital signs during the clinic or after surgery.

The exercise of both options is contingent upon certain conditions, including negotiations and execution of mutually acceptable agreements, Zomedica (ZOM) said.
   “This investment will enable SMP to accelerate the development and commercialization of VetGuardian," said Greg Blair, VP of Business Development for Zomedica. According to the terms of the deal, Blair will be part of SMP's Board of Directors following the agreement.
   Review Zomedica’s (ZOM) 2021 financials.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Oh you noticed that too.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

Oh you noticed that too.
View Quote

Naz100 is still 1% above last week's 80 week low. Hey, it's October 2020 all over again.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:49:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
View Quote

Sames so I can get my money back and out of that turd. Should of listened to the masses here about OTCs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Sames so I can get my money back and out of that turd. Should of listened to the masses here about OTCs.
View All Quotes

After reading your post I had to go check to see what my cost basis for DPLS is.  It's not funny.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#19]

MOAR.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:04:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Porkchop_Sandwiches] [#20]
ZIM did outstanding, nice dividend and raised annual guidance.  

2.85 quarterly dividend on a $60 stonk.  

price goes down!  

fucking clown ass economy
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:11:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#21]

After reading your post I had to go check to see what my cost basis for DPLS is.  It's not funny.
View Quote

Sold a bunch at 0.08 making me feel like a genius.

My last lot is at 10 cents and I'm not taking an L on this turd, or FB.

One thing this thread has shown me is I'm capable of not emotionally trading. I'll hold onto these shares til I die rather than lose money.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:22:16 AM EDT
[#22]

One thing this thread has shown me is I'm capable of not emotionally trading. I'll hold onto these shares til I die rather than lose money.
View All Quotes

This is one requisite to success - impatience most always loses you money.  There are times to take a loss and move on, of course.   I'm still holding weed stocks from 2013 and still hoping to make out on those.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

Naz100 is still 1% above last week's 80 week low. Hey, it's October 2020 all over again.
View Quote

It doesn't seem like that low will last through next week.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#24]
I had planned to buy MSFT at $251, and here we are.

Initial Jobless Claims: +21K to 218K vs. 197K consensus and 197K prior (revised from 203K).

And..
Kohl's Non-GAAP EPS of $0.11 misses by $0.59, revenue of $3.72B beats by $30M
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#25]

It doesn't seem like that low will last through next week.
View Quote

With the 10% miss on unemployment claims, I'd be happy if last Thursday's low lasts through this Thursday.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Initial Jobless Claims: +21K to 218K vs. 197K consensus and 197K prior (revised from 203K).

And..
View Quote
While it's one week of data, more worrying is the 4 week average: 199.5K versus 191.25K prior. Throw in the dismal retail reports this week, negative Q1 GDP, and the slump in mortgage applications, and you have the ingredients for stagflation combined with a softening housing market. Now I personally feel that YoY inflation has started to level off (we'll see in the June and July readings) and the bond market appears to agree. Gold and intermediate term treasuries may well be the places to be while this shakes out.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#27]
The NASDAQ is green!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Should I throw another $500 at it to reduce mine? Lolololol
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:44:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#29]

View All Quotes

No!  Buy some AMD.  It is trying to get back to $103 and then to price target of about $140
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:58:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#30]
I have this strange feeling that a bunch of people that buy puts today are about to get got.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By oldno7:

It's a buy signal on the daily chart--for me.

edit to add--with the biden admin. all stocks are riskier than normal business, as soon as everyone finally sees that, we get the crash.

https://i.gyazo.com/10c5a3c207954bf56be9cf6e27513889.png
View Quote

Now it put in a lower low(daily), need today to be less volume and close above the open,that is my buy signal, fwiw.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#32]

And..
View Quote

And yet Kohl's is trading up slightly
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#33]
I have this strange feeling that a bunch of people that buy puts today are about to get got.
View Quote

But it's entirely possible to buy a ponton without getting took. Maybe.
Looks pretty good, especially the interior.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/5341608405860306
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:16:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#34]

Now it put in a lower low(daily), need today to be less volume and close above the open,that is my buy signal, fwiw.

https://i.gyazo.com/2da2adf1d4c7cf3cc2e87f76aa8e7c52.png

View All Quotes

It's a buy signal on the daily chart--for me.

edit to add--with the biden admin. all stocks are riskier than normal business, as soon as everyone finally sees that, we get the crash.

https://i.gyazo.com/10c5a3c207954bf56be9cf6e27513889.png

https://i.gyazo.com/2da2adf1d4c7cf3cc2e87f76aa8e7c52.png

I'm watching closely - everything is still trending down - 52low is $375, within last 3 years it was below $300, so I'm hoping we get to that area.  I need to be aggressive on bids because there are just too many good things to buy
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:26:33 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Look at all the extra spare parts. Easily worth twice the ask.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:

And..

I don't follow it closely but it looks like a sale is/was being contemplated - maybe this is propping up the price somewhat.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:45:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: oldno7] [#37]

I'm watching closely - everything is still trending down - 52low is $375, within last 3 years it was below $300, so I'm hoping we get to that area.  I need to be aggressive on bids because there are just too many good things to buy
View Quote

With a potential daily set up, I go to my 5 min. to buy.

Still a bit high.

edit--been selling SHOP this morning, will fund my COST.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:12:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#38]
Put your rally caps on. My account is about to go green.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:16:06 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

I can't get it to open in app. But there's a lot of money in parts on the ground.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Put your rally caps on. My account is about to go green.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Imagine selling 5000 BBIG yesterday and buying 5100 MVIS.
Imagine selling 5100 MVIS today and buying 6100 BBIG.

Now imagine I didn't do any of the above, but thought of it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Thinking about it is half the battle.

It's a sign.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm into dpls at 11 cents. Damn I was stupid. I sold my original shares of it at a profit. Then got back in at what I thought was a good price....then it kept going down. It keeps my ME shares warm at night.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#44]

+.75 here.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I did mention part one yesterday, in advance of it becoming doable. In fact it was more than 5100 shares if you timed it better than me.
And I mentioned part two today when it was doable.

But, alas, if you have 10,500 BBIG and 105 short BBIG calls, you don't have 5000 BBIG to sell.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Just realized that Juneteenth is one month away
Hopefully CARV and UONE spike again
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

That's unusual compared to the rest of the week.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:07:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#49]

I did mention part one yesterday, in advance of it becoming doable. In fact it was more than 5100 shares if you timed it better than me.
And I mentioned part two today when it was doable.

But, alas, if you have 10,500 BBIG and 105 short BBIG calls, you don't have 5000 BBIG to sell.
View Quote

Calls out of the money now?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:29:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#50]

Still a bit high.

https://i.gyazo.com/dd02fb299ec9029d3fbba6baeb1ea529.png
View All Quotes

Still a bit high.

https://i.gyazo.com/dd02fb299ec9029d3fbba6baeb1ea529.png

Ahh yes - SHOP.   I need a much better price to get out of that one.  Looked like we were heading that way for a time.

And...

E-commerce platform Shopify (NYSE:SHOP) stock is higher by around 13% in Thursday afternoon trading as it expands further into cryptocurrency payment options with the integration of Crypto.com's off-chain service.
Shopify (SHOP) merchants can now use Crypto.com Pay to let customers make payments with more than 20 digital tokens, including bitcoin (BTC-USD), ethereum (ETH-USD), crypto.com coin (CRO-USD), shiba inu (SHIB-USD), dogecoin (DOGE-USD) and ApeCoin (APE-USD), according to a release Thursday.
Page / 1686
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top