It got worse.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
BBIG -45%

Fuck me!

Note to self:  stop
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone a  buyer for tsla if it goes under 1k?
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
View Quote

It was $950 this morning.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TW200:
Fox Biz news Stuart Varney this morning said the drop in stocks is because the Fed annouced it will raise interest rates and reduce, greatly slow down the printing of money.
View Quote

With the level of debt, I don’t k ow how they’re going to be able to let rates go up. We won’t even be able to service our debt.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By speedfix20:
Mavis is getting really close to what I paid for her. Is it time to serve her with papers or stay in this ugly marriage and hope she comes out on the other side of menopause in halfway decent shape?
View Quote

Time to lower that cost basis
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:24:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: QwikKotaTx] [#8]
Trying to figure out which stock to sell at a loss to balance gains when market wasn't a dirty whore:

BIXT
BRLL
GCGX
MINE
NAKD
OZSC
RMO
SRNE
TNXP
ZOM

WOW - This is all junk, new stock ticker I created...
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy fuck. ME and UNQL went green.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Now MVIS and SENS go green, this is hard to take.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 2:33:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#12]

I'm gonna keep doing this.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Mavis up 32 whole dollars on my end. Woooptie doo
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By QwikKotaTx:
Mavis up 32 whole dollars on my end. Woooptie doo
View Quote

I'm still down 5 digits, you pipe down
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Austin4130:

View Quote

Refuse to look at the other accounts. I'm only down 4 digits in this one.
Just trying to celebrate the little wins and not jump out the window.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Think some biotech stocks will keep dropping tomorrow?  They're already down ~15% today.  Wondering if the dump will continue.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#17]

I saw the BBC label in the upper left there and for a minute, forgot that there's a british TV channel by that name
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 4:16:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Half of my gain today is from selling options
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Austin4130:

View Quote
Are we counting digits to the right of the decimal point?? I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

I saw the BBC label in the upper left there and for a minute, forgot that there's a british TV channel by that name
View Quote

Git your mind out of the gutter.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#21]
So close to closing positive today.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:

I asked my wife to get me an ugly Christmas sweater that says "Inflation is Transitory" and then below that "Merry Christmas, Federal Reserve"
View Quote

That's strange.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Total53:
Shit MVIS and BBIG both rolled green.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Tf4NpRCU3gxdDeE9Dh/giphy.gif

Then they roll back red, WTF is going on.

https://media.giphy.com/media/T0Zzs2VVfX2Eg/giphy.gif
View Quote

Article predicting another short squeeze on BBIG came out.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
Half of my gain today is from selling options
View Quote

That's usually what my gains come from.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By KaiK:

View Quote

S Q U E E Z E
Q
U
E
E
Z
E

@WhiskersTheCat
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By M82Assault:

S Q U E E Z E
Q
U
E
E
Z
E

@WhiskersTheCat
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

S Q U E E Z E
Q
U
E
E
Z
E

@WhiskersTheCat

Is the squeeze squoze?

No.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1969GTX] [#27]

S Q U E E Z E
Q
U
E
E
Z
E

@WhiskersTheCat
View All Quotes

S Q U E E Z E
Q
U
E
E
Z
E

@WhiskersTheCat

/looks at bbig price action ah/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

Is the squeeze squoze?

No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Look at MongoDB after hours. Jeez. I almost bought some a few years back when it was low 100's. Doh. AI database company, IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#30]
My $2.50 SENS buy today worked out well so far. Now it it will keep going back up to the $5 range I can sell and double my money.

Are we still just waiting on FDA approval on this?
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By blupupher:
My $2.50 SENS buy today worked out well so far. Now it it will keep going back up to the $5 range I can sell and double my money.

View Quote

FDA approval is taking forever, which means to me they are onto something.

If it just runs up over $3.50 I can start selling calls again starting at $4, rolling out and up as she moves.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Shit MVIS and BBIG both rolled green.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Tf4NpRCU3gxdDeE9Dh/giphy.gif

Then they roll back red, WTF is going on.

https://media.giphy.com/media/T0Zzs2VVfX2Eg/giphy.gif

https://m.benzinga.com/article/24457685
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 32DOHC] [#33]
View Quote
I bought 5 at ~$985 and another 5 at ~1017

If Gitlab could continue dropping that would be greeeeeeeeeat.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#34]

If it just runs up over $3.50 I can start selling calls again starting at $4, rolling out and up as she moves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blupupher:

The 180 day is basically the 90 day that's already approved since 2019. It's just taking for fucking ever because coviads bureaucratic bullshit. Between Assencia's worldwide sales and distribution channels, the 180 day coming soon and the 365 day on the horizon SENS will be printing long term for those that hold. But seeing as how it peaked at $5.56 this year just on bullshit it shouldn't be difficult to double up at the $5 range. That doesn't take into account any integration with a pump manufacturer which would really be gangbusters. Right now Dexcoms at over $50.8B market cap and SENS is only around $1.2B and dexcom is about 6ish years ahead with their tech which is currently only doing 10 day sensors, but they do integrate with pumps like Tandem.

Revenues from 180 day sensors which is really the minimum break even to make the insertion worthwhile compared to using a dexcom, plus eventually getting integrated with 1 or more pumps in a year or three down the road and it gives me a hard core 'beetus boner.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:39:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChicagoFoodie] [#35]
"Samsung Electronics has launched an AR HoloLens project with Microsoft (MS). Samsung Electronics, which has been rated as weak in AR technology, is likely to pursue this area in cooperation with MS.6 According to the industry, Samsung Electronics has embarked on a two-year augmented reality (AR) hololenes project with MS this summer. HoloLens is the model name of MS's commercial AR display device. Samsung Electronics set up a task force (TF) in March for the AR Hololens project, attended by managing executives from various business units within the company, as well as group affiliates Samsung Display, Samsung Electric, and Samsung SDI."

Samsung has a shit ton of patents citing mvis IIRC

Attachment Attached File

Article in question, but it’s in Korean

https://www-thelec-kr.translate.goog/news/articleView.html?idxno=15341&_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#36]
HCMC is toast. Their lawsuit against PM got tossed like a salad.
Guess I can dump that dog and take my
lumps.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
lumps.
View Quote

I dumped that trash months ago because Schwab basically said "sell it or we liquidate it for you."
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I dumped that trash months ago because Schwab basically said "sell it or we liquidate it for you."
View Quote

I will hold it till they pull it from my cold bad holding hands!
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

They would have to refile the lawsuit with a different complaint, I think is how it goes. I have no idea where it goes from here. But it won't be to the moon. Lol.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
The 180 day is basically the 90 day that's already approved since 2019. It's just taking for fucking ever because coviads bureaucratic bullshit. Between Assencia's worldwide sales and distribution channels, the 180 day coming soon and the 365 day on the horizon SENS will be printing long term for those that hold. But seeing as how it peaked at $5.56 this year just on bullshit it shouldn't be difficult to double up at the $5 range. That doesn't take into account any integration with a pump manufacturer which would really be gangbusters. Right now Dexcoms at over $50.8B market cap and SENS is only around $1.2B and dexcom is about 6ish years ahead with their tech which is currently only doing 10 day sensors, but they do integrate with pumps like Tandem.

Revenues from 180 day sensors which is really the minimum break even to make the insertion worthwhile compared to using a dexcom, plus eventually getting integrated with 1 or more pumps in a year or three down the road and it gives me a hard core 'beetus boner.
View Quote

I knew there was more to the company, thnx crownvic.

Any SENS under $4 is good SENS. You can play/sell the monthly calls for 0.45 - 0.65 premium, when it runs up, and in 3 months or less cut your pps in half.
Just have to stay on top of the contracts and roll when the pps and contract expiration get close.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#42]
From the sub

There had been some mixed info on the consortium floating around so I reached out to our new IR Reps to verify and get a little context. Please see exchange below.

Me: "Unrelated question. Are you able to supply any context to the recently announced inclusion in the LIDAR consortium? Is it a one time event? Is there a timed length of participation or will it just be ongoing? What resources will the company have to dedicate to supporting it?"

MVIS IR: "Thanks for the good questions. There is a **confidentiality clause** in the agreement governing this program, the press release had the details we are able to convey at this time.  

It is an excellent consortium and speaks well to our position in the industry. I always see these as an important recognition of our technical leadership in the field that can **build important relationship opportunities over time.** ADAS is rapidly evolving, so establishing standards will be important to common sensor specification and characterization guidelines. It is reasonable to expect they will continue to evolve and grow with the technology as we see in other similar standards programs.  

I hope that is helpful even though we cannot provide specific details given the governing agreement."

Me: "Totally understand and thank you but just for clarification this is not a ONE time event correct? This will be ongoing in some capacity?"

MVIS IR: "yes, ongoing."

So that was all good to hear straight from them.

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Paywall.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
lumps.
View Quote

Yes i sold that at open this morn for what i could scrape off the bottom of the barrel at .0003

Turned it right over into amd, msft, and nvda on their lows of the day. Turned a lotto ticket turned dogshit into high quality long term staples. Wish i got some aapl but those limit buys never hit, damn thing just keeps avoiding my purchase price lol. Its ok though im happy adding to the other three… just wish i could add a but to aapl, looked at my last buy on it and it’s been a few months
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:

View Quote

Loving the discount on sens, really hoping mvis can hit sooner than later so i can roll that into sens. Thats really been my plan. At this point maybe i can roll bbig into something if bbig hits soon.
I think sens will temporarily pop when it gets the 180 approval and i do think theres more to go like you said. I also think the 180 approval pop might be a good dump point for short term and buy back cheaper but I definitely will be holding long term on that baby.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Schwab basically adding to the monumental pink sheet crash of 2021. Hcmc was never more than a lotto ticket and now we finally have closure. It is what it is
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By wilmermj:

Paywall.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#48]

Summary?
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

Summary?
View Quote

Could be wrong but a lot of people are looking at the value/market cap of Mobile Eye which would be north of $50 billion. Comparing their best in class cameras with of course the best in class lidar. A $50 billion market cap equals $300/share.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Could be wrong but a lot of people are looking at the value/market cap of Mobile Eye which would be north of $50 billion. Comparing their best in class cameras with of course the best in class lidar. A $50 billion market cap equals $300/share.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AesopsWildBoar:

Summary?

Thanks, evo beat me to it with the summary (couldn’t read the WSJ article behind the paywall). And that’s just one line of business with MVIS!
Page / 1687
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top