BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1687
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:12:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

Of course it did, because I sold some to move money around. I was hoping to catch a quick flip tomorrow and buy back in.
View Quote

And just like that...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By torstin:

Suspended again at 103.97??

I can't even keep track of what's happening.

View Quote

timber
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
well MVIS and BNGO cratered at about the same time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#4]
And another halt at 88.  I am trying to do this in 3 separate accounts at the same time.  It is insane.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:14:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EagleArmsHBAR] [#5]
Originally Posted By torstin:

Suspended again at 103.97??

I can't even keep track of what's happening.

View Quote
Yeah, I ended up winning this morning and gaining $598, then losing again just now for an overall loss of $564 or so on GME today.  I think I am done playing in with the big swings.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn look at GME.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CamelPatriot:
Damn look at GME.
View Quote

Never heard of it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:
And another halt at 88.  I am trying to do this in 3 separate accounts at the same time.  It is insane.
View Quote

Dare you to short it.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]
and GME is back on its way up.  unreal
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:20:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#11]
Attachment Attached File

Am I doing this right?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#12]

What?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#13]
And I'm locked due to unsettled funds. That's probably a good thing!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

Dare you to short it.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Dare you to short it.  

I'll short it with YOUR money.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Etrade's shitty off hours features are really annoying me.

Who has the best support for off hours buy/sell stock?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Did one stock getting halted (GME) at 9:47am trigger the whole damn market to sell for the next 20 minutes?  Every stock I'm tracking today except for one had a significant drop at 9:47 am.  
Clown world markets today.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

View Quote

No complaints with TD Ameritrade for pre/post market trades.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tornadochaser:
Did one stock getting halted (GME) at 9:47am trigger the whole damn market to sell for the next 20 minutes?  Every stock I'm tracking today except for one had a significant drop at 9:47 am.  
View Quote
I'm up about 15% overall today so far.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Look at the headlines - its a conspiracy

GameStop cut to underperform at Telsey, though stock still soaring

Now It's Finally Time To Short GameStop

Wall Street Bets Is Still Extremely Wrong On GameStop
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#21]

I have it at $3 for a portion of it, then holding the rest. It was lower, but it got a lot of hype this weekend so I bumped it up.

Target price now seems to be $5 some time this year.

I have an average of 1.70 on it.

If it gets up in the 2.90s then peters out this week I'll probably just sell a chunk at that.
View Quote

I missed my sell by 3 cents, and just dropping like a rock. Still green, so what the hell.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:37:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Layer60] [#22]
Look at the headlines - its a conspiracy

GameStop cut to underperform at Telsey, though stock still soaring

Now It's Finally Time To Short GameStop

Wall Street Bets Is Still Extremely Wrong On GameStop
View Quote

You don't understand what's happening. Wall Street Bets is moving the market like a giant buyer's club. It's the ultimate pump and dump. It's going to get a lot of attention soon because people are making too much money from it, among other reasons.

BigGov will soon say you can't have any fun at the expense of the "in crowd".
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Bbrw up another 25% today too!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#24]
View Quote

The Retards (that's what the WSB crowd calls themselves, don't kill me) have no idea how badly the deck is stacked against them. The SEC actually allows the MMs - and by extension the hedge funds - to naked short "where necessary" to maintain delivery and stability...or, more to the point, maintain control of the trading action.

There were all kinds of articles this weekend about WSB being a cabal, and the need to act to prevent coordinated attacks against the market mechanism, i.e., crush the rebellion of the small investor. You're seeing it. Personally, I'd love to see them crush Citron, and wish them well.

You've got to envy the guy that got out of GME at $159, though...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:40:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Layer60] [#25]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

The Retards (that's what the WSB crowd calls themselves, don't kill me) have no idea how badly the deck is stacked against them. The SEC actually allows the MMs - and by extension the hedge funds - to naked short "where necessary" to maintain delivery and stability...or, more to the point, maintain control of the trading action.

There were all kinds of articles this weekend about WSB being a cabal, and the need to act to prevent coordinated attacks against the market mechanism, i.e., crush the rebellion of the small investor. You're seeing it. Personally, I'd love to see them crush Citron, and wish them well.

View All Quotes

Why? If you know the rules of what's happening, you can play by them.

If you think this volatility is bad, let them pass the unrealized gains tax they are talking about. Day traders like me will make a fortune but the market overall will become unsustainable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#26]

What?
View Quote

What, your account doesn't go negative 4000% sometimes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:46:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#27]
Originally Posted By Layer60:

View Quote

I know shorting plays a necessary function in the market, but I don't believe it's well enough regulated.

Look at the very obvious short-and-distorts that have been run against MVIS in the last month. Those articles were published in SA and immediately picked up by the MS financial media, despite their glaring errors and mischaracterizations. Do you see any action being taken against the hedges that paid those sleezebags to write them, or the sleezebags themselves?

The "lawyer" who was preparing a "searing indictment" of MVIS' patent portfolio has crawled back under his rock, btw...at least for the time being. He did a big Twitter advance, then didn't deliver (at least not yet). I am wondering if he was warned off.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#28]

I know shorting plays a necessary function in the market, but I don't believe it's well enough regulated.

Look at the very obvious short-and-distorts that have been run against MVIS in the last month. Those articles were published in SA and immediately picked up by the MS financial media, despite their glaring errors and mischaracterizations. Do you see any action being taken against the hedges that paid those sleezebags to write them, or the hedges themselves?

The "lawyer" who was preparing a "searing indictment" of MVIS' patent portfolio has crawled back under his rock, btw...at least for the time being. He did a big Twitter advance, then didn't deliver (at least not yet). I am wondering if he was warned off.
View All Quotes

Look at the very obvious short-and-distorts that have been run against MVIS in the last month. Those articles were published in SA and immediately picked up by the MS financial media, despite their glaring errors and mischaracterizations. Do you see any action being taken against the hedges that paid those sleezebags to write them, or the hedges themselves?

Citron pulled the same stunt with GME, then claimed death threats and harassment.

Fuckem.gif
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#29]

If you think this volatility is bad, let them pass the unrealized gains tax they are talking about. Day traders like me will make a fortune but the market overall will become unsustainable.
View Quote

Whoa, where did I suggest volatility be curbed through the use of an unrealized gains tax?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I just looked at GME's holiday and 3rd quarter results. .

Apparently reading is for faggots on WSB lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Look at the very obvious short-and-distorts that have been run against MVIS in the last month. Those articles were published in SA and immediately picked up by the MS financial media, despite their glaring errors and mischaracterizations. Do you see any action being taken against the hedges that paid those sleezebags to write them, or the sleezebags themselves?

View Quote

Sounds like Sidney and Lin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shblackdragon:

Does TD Ameritrade allow SNES buys? (etrade is blocking them)
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Ah, you were referring to naked shorting. In that case, I'm 100% on board with you. Sorry, I misunderstood.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#34]
The FOMO is strong. I have no settled funds and no tendiez. Shutting my phone and playing with kids till 1pm.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TrippEd36] [#35]
Hope some of you got into LLKKF last week, its up over 100% this morning on weekend news.  OZSC is doing nice also @ 85% increase.

did manage to add @ 400 more shares of MVIS on the dip to $6.94 this morning also. I hope they are right on MVIS setting up for a short squeeze in the coming days.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
I just looked at GME's holiday and 3rd quarter results. .

Apparently reading is for faggots on WSB lol.
View Quote

That doesn't matter.  No one is selling the imaginary shares they are holding.  The balance of shares can't be made whole. Until those shares are sold it can only go up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Of course it did, because I sold some to move money around. I was hoping to catch a quick flip tomorrow and buy back in.
View All Quotes
MVIS spiked up.

you gotta start givin us a heads up before you make your moves man
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:08:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TrippEd36:

Hope some of you got into LLKKF last week, its up over 100% this morning on weekend news.  OZSC is doing nice also @ 85% increase.

did manage to add @ 400 more shares of MVIS on the dip to $6.94 this morning also. I hope they are right on MVIS setting up for a short squeeze in the coming days.
View Quote

Damn, LLKKF is doing well. I can't find the weekend news, what happened?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Me trying trying to find patterns in GME's candlesticks today:

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:15:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#40]
anyone buying some GME - it was halted again at $78. 56.    Could pick some up here and flip it in the 90's.

Uh oh.  I had a buy at $74 execute.  couldn't bump it down quick enough.  Now have to get out of that
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#41]
anyone buying some GME - it was halted again at $78. 56.    Could pick some up here and flip it in the 90's.
View Quote

not yet

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#42]
And it's down below $70 now and looks like its halted lol

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Uh oh.  I had a buy at $74 execute.  couldn't bump it down quick enough.  Now have to get out of that
View Quote

It (surprisingly) swirled in the mid-90's long enough for anyone paying attention to GTFO before it got flushed

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:21:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mikkojay] [#44]
With all this excitement today, I almost forgot to notice ZOM floundering around a buck (even with a very positive PR)!

Sold 1/3 stake in BB to recoup original buy in, now letting the house money ride on that one.

TSNP up 33% at the moment

Dramatic swings on the OTC's today, ranging from red hot AXXA (46%) to stinky brown BUSXF (-12% although my sum is still green)

Good luck boys
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
ZOM barely rised today, could this be a sign of whats to come when Truforma launches?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Some background on the most heavily shorted companies. Please bear in mind, they're heavily shorted in large part because their business model is failing, and/or the crushing debt level they're carrying.

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead*!

*jk, I'm too old to be playing heart attack on a plate.

Bed Bath and Beyond and AMC join GME
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#47]

wait...it bounced a little.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Bought more BB calls on the dip for March 19
Also have an unfilled buy in GME at $70
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#49]
ZOM barely rised today, could this be a sign of whats to come when Truforma launches?
View Quote

ZOM was way up in premarket; pretty sure I saw it at $1.20.  premarket sucks when you are west coast TZ

not sure why the drop when market opened; given the deal they signed, I expected it to stay up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1687
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top