BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sixtus,
Are you trying to prove you aren't a college boy by your spelling? I believe you want to use the word THEY'RE as in THEY ARE not THEIR which is a possesive. Perhaps if you went to college you wouldn't be so prejudiced either.
View Quote

You should have a comma after your capitalized 'THEIR'. HAHAHAHAHAHA! SCREW YOU, ASSHOLE! [;D]

Hey, some of the most stupidest people I has ever met was in college. I could not believe some of the idiots I met and have had to work with that are even college GRADUATES. Just because you went doesn't mean you're smart. And hey, Mr. Prejudice, don't pre-judge people by their education. Just because maybe someone HASN'T gone to college DOESN'T mean they are prejudice. I don't know what movie you got that from.

And lighten up on Sixtus, man. This is a damn forum, not an essay. Who cares if he typos or messes something up. You obviously understood what he meant.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#2]
So Barak is upstairs again and I decide to wait for a pic.  I shoot some shots of the guys in the blazer with their 16's.  The guy tells me, "You can't take pictures here."  I asked him why not?  He said, "Security."  Oh, I see, you don't WANT me to take your picture, but I can If I WANT to?  He didn't like that.

He asked why I NEEDED to take a picture of their Blazer that's parked on the curb in front of a Public Mall where any terrorist walking by can just look in and see all their goods.  I said to him, "You know, I was in Egypt last year, China the year before that, and Nam the year before that and I got a little tired of the guys with machineguns telling me I can't take their picture.  I'm in America now and I'll take all the pictures I want.  If CNN was out here shooting footage you woulnd't be bothering them.

So he asks me why I am taking pictures.  I said,

"Well, I was talking with some buddies (that's you guys) and I thought I would show them a pic of what was going on at my work today.  

State Dept. Cop guy: "What buddies?"

Me:  Just some friends.

Him:  What kind of friends.

At this point, what am I going to tell him, "Oh just some guys on an ASSAULT RIFLE board that I frequent where we complain about the Feds."  Yeah, that would go over real nice.  So I said, "Just some friends."  The side kick puts his mike up to his lips and very quietly starts whispering into it.  Geez, guys in suits start coming out of everywhere.

Him:  Do you work here?

Me:  Trying not to laugh because they know I do as they've seen me in and out past their parked motorcade for 3 days now, seen me greeting clients, UNLOCKING the door 10' from them with MY keys.  Is this guy stupid or sarcastic?

Me:  Yeah, I work right here.

Him:  What do you do?

Me: I tell him what I do.  And he starts quizing me about my industry.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]

So I change the subject.  "Why do you guys care if I take your pic.  You're just two cops in a blazer with a pair of M-16's.  

Him:  Do you own any guns?

At this point I decided to have some fun as these guys have NO sense of humor.

Me:  Buddy, you are in Texas, everyone has guns.

Him:  How many guns do you have?

Me:  Alot.  Does that bother you?  (the other guy is really talking into his mike now).

You know, I was just trying to make some polite conversation and these guys were freaking out.  I go out on my lunch break to the lobby and I can't find a seat because a dozen donut eaters are all parked in my regular spot.  So I walk out to the sidewalk and make a call to a buddy about another job I've applied for (don't want to talk about that in the office), these guys are swarming all around me, really starring at me.

I'm at a shopping mall for god's sake.  What do they expect, park 20 cops with machineguns at my work and expect me not to notice?  

Anyhow, was wasting my time with these two goons, so I head to my car and start to drive home.

I notice a couple of crown vics pull out and follow me to the freeway.  About 3 miles down the freeway I don't see anyone but decide to check just for fun.  I pull over and sure enough, here comes a white unmarked.  As he drives by I snap his pick, he hurriedly calls on his cel phone that he's been spotted.  I'll post the pic this weekend.

He stayed with me until I switched feeways heading north.

What bugs me isn't these guys doing their job, it's the way they talk to you like you are a SUSPECT just because you show some interest in their work.  Have you guys ever talked to a cop just to "chat" and have them give you the holier than now attitude?  It really is annoying.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sixtus,
Are you trying to prove you aren't a college boy by your spelling? I believe you want to use the word THEY'RE as in THEY ARE not THEIR which is a possesive. Perhaps if you went to college you wouldn't be so prejudiced either.
View Quote

You should have a comma after your capitalized 'THEIR'. HAHAHAHAHAHA! SCREW YOU, ASSHOLE! [;D]

Hey, some of the most stupidest people I has ever met was in college. I could not believe some of the idiots I met and have had to work with that are even college GRADUATES. Just because you went doesn't mean you're smart. And hey, Mr. Prejudice, don't pre-judge people by their education. Just because maybe someone HASN'T gone to college DOESN'T mean they are prejudice. I don't know what movie you got that from.

And lighten up on Sixtus, man. This is a damn forum, not an essay. Who cares if he typos or messes something up. You obviously understood what he meant.
View Quote

Thanks M4Guy, It's the old label trick to stifle others from speaking their views. To label someone you don't know shows immaturity and lack of experience. Just another dick beater trying to get his wings.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top