Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2001 10:07:46 AM EDT
Sure looks more and more like it, as time goes on and ole` timmy gets increased airtime!!!!! should put him up in the general population and be done with it....over...close the book.....some will keep it up until he becomes some sort of twisted folk hero..."for the cause".....what cause????......he (they) is a murderer of children.....scum....nothing more......end of subject.......[puke]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Timmy from South Park?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Scrooge's buddy with the bum leg?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By black&green:
he (they) is a murderer of children.....scum....nothing more......end of subject.......[puke]
View Quote

Black&Green,

Do you feel the same way about the children burned to death at Waco?

Argument over the way the Feds operated at Waco will go on for years, maybe decades.  What there is general agreement on is that it could have been done differently and better.  The proximal cause of those kids being burned to death was the the Feds ordering the tank attack on the building.

If the Feds had not ordered the tanks in on April the 19th those kids would have been alive on the 20th and possibly today.  Can anyone reasonably refute the previous statement?

I cannot, nor can any of us, as U.S. citizens be held responsible for the actions of a severely disturbed individual acting alone or in concert with other individuals.  We do have some resposibility when agents of our legally constituted government take actions that result in the deaths of innocent children.  Especially when there are no subsequent alterations in that government and or it's policies to insure there will not be a repeat of such an event.

Was anyone held to account for the deaths of the kids at Waco?  Was anyone charged with negligence?  Whose career was ruined?  Which top officials were relieved of duty?  Last I heard two agents were fired and then reinstated through a civil service action.  That was it.

McVeigh (sp?) will likely die in about a month for killing those people in OK City.  It's not enough.  It won't bring them back, but it does constitute some kind balance of the scales of justice.  It seems to be the best we can do.  Where is the balance for the children burned at Waco?  The lack of demand for such balance indicates that their lives were marginalized because their parents belonged to a "fringe" group.

I belong to a fringe group.  I own an AR.  If I refuse registration will it be ok for the authorities to come to my home and burn it down with me and my family inside?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I`ll answer it this way.....you don`t go nockin` on a citizens front door with a GODDAMN tank.........
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
What was mcviegh`s exact statement about the fact of children being killed?............that`s the slant of big brother....that`s thier attitude........
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Timmy from South Park?
View Quote
                                           What is South Park?...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top