Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Exfil is one of the big logistical hurdles that is not likely to be surmountable.  Maybe of our military was like Mexico's, but it's not.  The USAF and Navy would make short work of any attempt to move such forces and El Chapo himself out of the country following a successful breakout.  NG/Army combined with sheer distance make exfil by land out of the question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, U.S. LE has nothing to do with it.  The logistics are extremely daunting in and of themselves.  LE in this country would be totally overwhelmed if they suddenly found themselves facing a Culiacan-scale attack to free El Chapo.  But getting those forces here and then getting everyone out is way too challenging of a task.  And then you have the likely military response.
Not only that - where are they going for safe harbor? Chad? Maybe Venezuela? Limited options.
Exfil is one of the big logistical hurdles that is not likely to be surmountable.  Maybe of our military was like Mexico's, but it's not.  The USAF and Navy would make short work of any attempt to move such forces and El Chapo himself out of the country following a successful breakout.  NG/Army combined with sheer distance make exfil by land out of the question.
If the cartel did manage to break El Chapo out of prison they sure wouldn’t convoy out and create a highway of death scenario like you’re alluding to.
Every vehicle would scatter in different directions like roaches.

What makes you think we would even mount a military response to a prison break?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, but it would dry up the majority of their revenue which makes it harder to wage large scale war and widespread corruption. Prohibition is a valid example. Unfortunately, and surely just coincidence, just as we legalized alcohol we also started harsher restrictions on drugs. Organized crime did not exist as it does today before Prohibition. Making drugs illegal gave them a similar income stream as an alternative to legalized alcohol.

Prostitution, shakedowns, gambling (could be easily legalized nationally and kind of pointless not to with Nevada and Indian res) cannot be so easily expanded as addictive consumables. There may still be crime cartels but at a much smaller scale and much less influence.
View Quote
Realistically the US will not legalize all drugs. Someday weed might be legalized but heroin, meth, coke, etc will not be. Just the way it is. To argue otherwise is pointless. The cartels and their income stream & violence will be with us for a long, long time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The cartels have infiltrated the legal weed business in Colorado.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's incorrect.
The cartels have infiltrated the legal weed business in Colorado.
This is true.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, but it would dry up the majority of their revenue which makes it harder to wage large scale war and widespread corruption. Prohibition is a valid example. Unfortunately, and surely just coincidence, just as we legalized alcohol we also started harsher restrictions on drugs. Organized crime did not exist as it does today before Prohibition. Making drugs illegal gave them a similar income stream as an alternative to legalized alcohol.

Prostitution, shakedowns, gambling (could be easily legalized nationally and kind of pointless not to with Nevada and Indian res) cannot be so easily expanded as addictive consumables. There may still be crime cartels but at a much smaller scale and much less influence.
View Quote
Your own analogy is working against you. Organized crime didn’t disappear when alcohol was legalized and they didn’t just shift to illegal drugs. Almost a century later they are still around.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
I’m the one saying it’s not happening. I’m just saying it’s not because of logistics or lack of manpower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how well a local US police force could deal with that level of violence if that were to happen here.

Say we had the kid here and they came with that.
Are you kidding. California shut down because of one man named Dorner
And yet El Chapo is imprisioned in the US and no one has come to break him out.
The cartels do not want to fuck with US law enforcement.
LOL, U.S. LE has nothing to do with it.  The logistics are extremely daunting in and of themselves.  LE in this country would be totally overwhelmed if they suddenly found themselves facing a Culiacan-scale attack to free El Chapo.  But getting those forces here and then getting everyone out is way too challenging of a task.  And then you have the likely military response.
The cartels are already here and how hard is it to get firearms and explosives? They can get those here and if not I hear they’re pretty good at sneaking stuff across the border.
You think El Chapo wants to die in a US prison? His boys have the financial resources to buy an army. Hell they have one already. Yet they won’t do a dam thing on US soil to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Why do you think that is?
LOL, they're not assembling an army and getting someone out of the country imprisoned in Florida.  Get real.

The deterrence is not American civilian LE.  Lots of other reasons why they won't try breaking him out.  Logistics, the U.S. military, politics, and other things are among the big reasons.  If they actually had the means to pull something like this off, plus the will, American LE might get a few licks in, but in the end would be in for a world of hurt.  Civilian LE is simply not a good tool to deal with military-grade threats.
Your reading comprehension is lacking.
I’m the one saying it’s not happening. I’m just saying it’s not because of logistics or lack of manpower.
Logistics by itself is a dealbreaker.  They are not going to be able to transport, mass forces, etc. that deep in the U.S., do the breakout, and then exfiltrate everyone.  Simply not possible.  The distance combined with the U.S. military ensure this.  That sort of thing would also create political will to take a harder line against them.  Not sure even the Democrats could ignore that.  U.S. military itself could likely push their shit in, and they know it.  They also do not have a base of corrupt military and civilian LE to their benefit.  Civilian LE is not the deterrent here, which seemed to be implied in an earlier post of yours.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If the cartel did manage to break El Chapo out of prison they sure wouldn’t convoy out and create a highway of death scenario like you’re alluding to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only that - where are they going for safe harbor? Chad? Maybe Venezuela? Limited options.

I think what he's trying to allude to is that yesterday's events represented a tipping point in how the cartels operate in the face of state intervention.  Until yesterday, the cartels did not engage in full frontal assaults on government forces in a citywide area.  Of course there have been ambushes on LE/military units and minor skirmishes but yesterday they didn't scatter like roaches.  They had surprisingly good comms and a QRF that was able to lock the city down very quickly, as well as muster and mobilize reinforcements from the mountains within a very short period of time.  There is no police force in the US that could remotely handle that kind of force, military action requires military response.  Civilian police have very rarely responded effectively to even single active shooter events, much less well armed, equipped and reasonably well trained and organized cartel gunmen.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]
OMG. Canada has a media that deviates from the scripted message and doesn't support the 'popular' narrative?

Thanks for the link, excellent article.

$500,000 to meet code for a 'small' grow room and then someone from .gov comes in to harvest the crop?

Hmmm? Sounds like ...an opportunity to spread some cash around if someone had a lot of cash that needed to get spread around if ya get my drift.

My WAG says the cartels are going to have their hands in every 'grow room' in North America as well as the 'illegal-side' distribution networks in less than a decade.

Speaking to drug distribution networks ...Mena, Arkansas mid-eighties. Barry Seal, Medellin cartel cocaine smuggling operation somehow connected to the state's Governor.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Realistically the US will not legalize all drugs. Someday weed might be legalized but heroin, meth, coke, etc will not be. Just the way it is. To argue otherwise is pointless. The cartels and their income stream & violence will be with us for a long, long time.
View Quote
True. On the other hand the war on drugs is an abysmal failure. Can anyone involved with drug interdiction realistically claim they are stopping even 10% of drugs coming into the country? Can any LE going after drug dealers claim that after 40 years of concentrated effort and untold billions of dollars and constitutional over-reach that someone who wants to do drugs cannot get them readily?

No disparagement on our military, USCG or LE. They have made Herculean efforts. Inspite of those heroics drugs are more abundant now that 40 years ago and far more powerful and deadly. Our current approach if trying to stop drug trafficking by way of LE does not work by any realistic measure.

If you don’t like legalization, and agree that the war on drugs is not effective considering the vast effort and costs, then please suggest a better alternative. Doing the same thing as we are will not reduce drug abuse or trafficking.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your own analogy is working against you. Organized crime didn’t disappear when alcohol was legalized and they didn’t just shift to illegal drugs. Almost a century later they are still around.
View Quote
I never said legalizing drugs would eliminate organized crime. I said it would substantially reduce their revenue. They are already involved in most other illegal activities so without drug revenue how do they maintain their current reach and power?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I never said legalizing drugs would eliminate organized crime. I said it would substantially reduce their revenue. They are already involved in most other illegal activities do without drug revenue how do they maintain their current reach and power?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said legalizing drugs would eliminate organized crime. I said it would substantially reduce their revenue. They are already involved in most other illegal activities do without drug revenue how do they maintain their current reach and power?
Honestly at this point I think they make the leap to politics.  Seriously.  Yesterday was their debut on the world stage as a force to be reckoned with.  Mexico is neck deep in 4th generation warfare and yesterday was the first highly public indication they are helplessly lost.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Michael Franzese on Making $10M a Week Stealing Gasoline Tax, Becoming a Capo in the Mafia (Part 5)
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#12]
And here I am, wondering if carrying my LCP everywhere is paranoid.

In Mexico, they open carry LAWs and LMGs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I never said legalizing drugs would eliminate organized crime. I said it would substantially reduce their revenue. They are already involved in most other illegal activities so without drug revenue how do they maintain their current reach and power?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch that video I just posted. They can muscle into whatever hell they want.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stealing gas is already one of their main revenue streams.  The cartels will steal literally anything with any kind of value.  Even avocados, they were stealing 48 tons of avocados daily.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
WRONG:  The carrels are as diversified as any large multinational corporation. Their bottom line would take a hit but they would be far from out of business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The cartel exists because they make money running illegal drugs to the US.

If drugs in the US were legalized and taxed like cigarettes and alcohol the cartels would be out of business.
WRONG:  The carrels are as diversified as any large multinational corporation. Their bottom line would take a hit but they would be far from out of business.
Exactly. According to DHS for the year of 2018-2018, the cartels made well north of $500 million in human trafficking/smuggling people across the border. Since then trafficking/human smuggling has only increased.

Another statistic I found place cartel income at well north of $500 BILLION a year if trafficking/human smuggling and successful drug smuggling are combined.

Even in the US states where pot is legal, there seems to be plenty of cheaper cartel imported black market street weed sales. They don't have to pay taxes so they can undercut prices for weed on the street. The cartels have an unbelievable infrastructure throughout the US, along with Central & South America. I'm not even talking about coke, heroin, meth, etc  or the other legal businesses cartels/members are involved in.

There is no reason to mess up what they have going on by trying to break El Chapo out, since the ONLY thing that changed by his arrest was the top leadership of the Sinaloa cartel. They lost no drug suppliers, traffickers, runners, money men, customers, etc. If his arrest had collapsed their trade, I suspect we might have seen/see a determined effort to get ole shorty back home.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Stealing gas is already one of their main revenue streams.  The cartels will steal literally anything with any kind of value.  Even avocados, they were stealing 48 tons of avocados daily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So there's no reason to think that they wouldn't take a piece of the legalized drug business, or that there wouldn't continue to be a black market for drugs that they'd also control. It's like spraying weed killer on your lawn. Some weeds will die but the shit that survives grows stronger than ever.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Any national news coverage...in America?  This is bad 'optics' for the Left.  Better just ignore it.
View Quote
I saw this on the PBS  news hour.  After not seeing it on nightly news.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Mexico is essentially a failed state at this point.  It's like the Afghan National Army, minus the US & NATO, vs the Taliban.  We all know who really runs the show and is going to prevail.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:08:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So there's no reason to think that they wouldn't take a piece of the legalized drug business, or that there wouldn't continue to be a black market for drugs that they'd also control. It's like spraying weed killer on your lawn. Some weeds will die but the shit that survives grows stronger than ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't even think that comparing the current situation to Prohibition era gangsters is valid. They are way past that in scale and depth- they are involved in everything from top to bottom.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#20]
In case of those who know nothing, Culiacan is a wealthy city.  Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out how.  And they have quite a strong presence of American ag companies.  Pioneer Seed, Johm Deere, etc.  Culiacan isn't 1st world quality but its Safer in Culiacan than many US cities.  Just throwing that out for those who think these are backwards dirt farming people.  That said, the Sinaloa Cartel has all local government in their pockets.  And we see more violence in resort towns like Cancun. Or compare it to Juarez, or Michoacan and Jalisco.  Far different story.

So what happened?  Well, the cartel like to live a peaceful life.  Like anyone else.  If they had to do shit, they rather do it somewhere else.  But this showed how heavily entrenched they are in Cuiacan.  I almost dare say, leave it alone.  Criminals?  No. Well organized and funded criminals?  Very much so.

So if they had taken Guzman do you think that place would collapse?  With as much money is in that community it's not going anywhere.

All this seems to me was a power play and using the government to do the dirty work.  And it failed.  This is why we saw cartel and military guys shake hands at the end of the day as if it was a friendly basketball game.  Or an exercise with live ammo instead of blanks.

In the coming months we will see who will pay for this
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

LOL, they're not assembling an army and getting someone out of the country imprisoned in Florida.  Get real.

The deterrence is not American civilian LE.  Lots of other reasons why they won't try breaking him out.  Logistics, the U.S. military, politics, and other things are among the big reasons.  If they actually had the means to pull something like this off, plus the will, American LE might get a few licks in, but in the end would be in for a world of hurt.  Civilian LE is simply not a good tool to deal with military-grade threats.
View Quote
This. To think American LE would do better than the Mexican military is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If only we could devise a middle step to deal with active shooters, terrorism, and other events that outclass LE but do not call for military deployment. Something like all the responsible members of a community being well regulated(equipped and trained to a standard) that could respond to protect their communities. I wonder why nobody thought of this when the country was being set up?
View Quote

Why would you want to lead thousands to slaughter?

You are severely underestimating the cartels' power.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does the mexican army always run around gears of war style without helmets?

https://drandalls.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/6lc7talsrehbh09k.gif
View Quote
What's with they guy with the remote control on the lower right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I would imagine we have some sort of secret guys getting ready to go down there and do some good.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does the mexican army always run around gears of war style without helmets?

https://drandalls.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/6lc7talsrehbh09k.gif
It’s a movie
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
I figure he's the props guy triggering squibs in time with the action.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any national news coverage...in America?  This is bad 'optics' for the Left.  Better just ignore it.
Of course not.

It confirms that Mexico is a failed state that requires a barrier.

The government can't protect you when the SHTF.

Gun laws don't keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Government forces can be defeated by men with guns.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#29]
did I hear right on Tucker that Mexican "authorities" let the son go because they were getting their ass handed to them?

if true that's nuts
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Any word on estimated civi casualties? I know we'll never see accurate numbers from their government. There's one video of a group of on Lookers getting hit with an RPG or LAW.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
did I hear right on Tucker that Mexican "authorities" let the son go because they were getting their ass handed to them?

if true that's nuts
View Quote
I’ve heard it was more than that.

They allegedly rounded up cops,soldiers and their families. They would have been executed.

Now just shoot him in the head it’s all calmed down
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There's one video of a group of on Lookers getting hit with an RPG or LAW.
View Quote
A video I saw looked like a burning vehicle exploded... the camera pointed to the ground as everyone ran away or fell.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In case of those who know nothing, Culiacan is a wealthy city.  Doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure out how.  And they have quite a strong presence of American ag companies.  Pioneer Seed, Johm Deere, etc.  Culiacan isn't 1st world quality but its Safer in Culiacan than many US cities.  Just throwing that out for those who think these are backwards dirt farming people.  That said, the Sinaloa Cartel has all local government in their pockets.  And we see more violence in resort towns like Cancun. Or compare it to Juarez, or Michoacan and Jalisco.  Far different story.

So what happened?  Well, the cartel like to live a peaceful life.  Like anyone else.  If they had to do shit, they rather do it somewhere else.  But this showed how heavily entrenched they are in Cuiacan.  I almost dare say, leave it alone.  Criminals?  No. Well organized and funded criminals?  Very much so.

So if they had taken Guzman do you think that place would collapse?  With as much money is in that community it's not going anywhere.

All this seems to me was a power play and using the government to do the dirty work.  And it failed.  This is why we saw cartel and military guys shake hands at the end of the day as if it was a friendly basketball game.  Or an exercise with live ammo instead of blanks.

In the coming months we will see who will pay for this
View Quote
Great post..
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 9:33:49 PM EDT
[#35]
It's usually real bad news when the government is not able to wield overwhelming power.

Then, the people get fucked over by more than one armed and organized gang of mobsters.

China had its "warlord era" and Mexico sure looks like it is following suit.

Mexico needs that "man on a white horse".
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes any of you guys think we could mount a military response in time to actually accomplish anything?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What makes any of you guys think we could mount a military response in time to actually accomplish anything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2A? At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, if the cartel sets up a roadblock or a checkpoint in my neighborhood and 911 isn't answering.... well... that's when the clock says FO. I think that's what AKengineer was alluding to earlier.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Shoot, this won’t even make the papers in El Paso.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the start of a coup, or civil war.
Shoot, this won’t even make the papers in El Paso.
HA!
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#39]
This is why the 340 traitors to America that voted to condemn the president for pulling 26 men out of Syria, but wont vote for removal of non citizens and the wall, are scum.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I wonder how ballsy they would be if we made a deal with the Gov to fly these down there....

Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They could. The risk of at least some the pilots being undercover cartel agents would be very high. That's the problem with being compromised so completely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shootouts still going on

Translation: Reports of an audio message through whatsapp hints of at least 100 trucks coming down from the mountains to try to rescue El Chapo's son, they're warning that there is going to be alot of deaths.
Does the Mexican military have attack helicopters? They could hover around entry points to the city and just waste motherfuckers.
They could. The risk of at least some the pilots being undercover cartel agents would be very high. That's the problem with being compromised so completely.
“Plata o plomo?”, it’s not just an expression, it’s a way of life.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LOFUCKINGL.

We totally don't need a wall. These are kind, civilized and intelligent people, no different than you and me.

View Quote
You have to admire their ruthlessness.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
They were a failed state since gaining independence from Spain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent analysis.

Do some research on the political history of Mexico.

Since about 1900-ish, they've had very strong communist-esque outlook on the order of operations of government. Very central planning when the average citizen is closer to liberterian (in the sense of personal independence and small government).

The rise of the Narco State, if you look at the political and economic justifications, is more of a response to a central government that has failed its people, and an organic response to filling in the gap created by an economy that has never been able to create enough jobs for the majority, and an uncertain currency which the citizens can't rely on.

Mexico has been a defacto failed state since the Dirty War (thanks CIA!). The cartels were the only ones strong enough to fill the void.

Wait until they cut the middle man out and instead of paying Presidents $100+ million for their mordida, they simply start running their well know cartel guys for office.

And win.
They were a failed state since gaining independence from Spain
Wow, nailed the shit outta that.

Any more wisdom you'd like to pass on?
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
2A? At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, if the cartel sets up a roadblock or a checkpoint in my neighborhood and 911 isn't answering.... well... that's when the clock says FO. I think that's what AKengineer was alluding to earlier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus
Cmon guys, this isn’t call of duty.
Unless you have every single neighbor armed and well versed in small squad movements.
If You engage these folks your entire neighborhood burns to the ground via AP incendiaries from those .50s
The house in Mexico don’t burn, they are all made of concrete block. Our house burn quite easily and quickly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Even in the US states where pot is legal, there seems to be plenty of cheaper cartel imported black market street weed sales. They don't have to pay taxes so they can undercut prices for weed on the street. The cartels have an unbelievable infrastructure throughout the US, along with Central & South America. I'm not even talking about coke, heroin, meth, etc  or the other legal businesses cartels/members are involved in.
View Quote
Plus, 90%+ users of pot are used to buying from illegal dealers anyway.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

“Plata o plomo?”, it’s not just an expression, it’s a way of life.
View Quote
Except that it's really Plata por mi, y Plomo por ti.

They don't pay these guys. Payday in Miami was a trash bag on the side of the turnpike full of human remains.

Simply, F***! the cartel. Nothing follows....
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
“And then I realized they were stronger than we.”
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 11:04:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Is this a really bad photoshop? Look at the hand above the drivers door, either that guy in the back has some really long monkey arms or something funky is going on here.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The cartels are already here and how hard is it to get firearms and explosives? They can get those here and if not I hear they’re pretty good at sneaking stuff across the border.
You think El Chapo wants to die in a US prison? His boys have the financial resources to buy an army. Hell they have one already. Yet they won’t do a dam thing on US soil to draw unnecessary attention to themselves. Why do you think that is?
View Quote
Because any 'army' they could conceivable bring to bear to get El Chapo out is so far outclassed by any number of 3 letter agencies and the .mil, they would be committing suicide and wouldn't get much further than down the street if they were lucky.

It would be idiotic for them to consider it.

Much better to bribe US politicians and get him released on some sort of technicality.

That and other thoughtful strategies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Already, there are thousands of cities throughout America, with tens of thousands of people on the cartel payrolls. They are here, it is happening now.

Without question the Mexican drug cartels OWN the illegal drug trade here. They're flowing BILLIONS of $$ in cash through our economy.

I don't think it can be stopped or eliminated. There's absolutely no will to do so and the resources it would take to even begin to curtail the drug economy are not coordinated, will never be brought to bear on that task.

I think, the best we can do at this time is put a physical barrier between our nation and Mexico and do our best to keep the cartel violence in Mexico and make it clear it won't be tolerated in America.

Halt illegal immigration. Period. Deport those here illegally and manage the flow of $$ out of our nation to Mexico and beyond. No more fucking sanctuary cities. Make life here inconvenient and hazardous for those here illegally and especially for those involved in the drug trade.

And giving our government and its bureaucracies control over recreational drugs is a very very bad idea with no good outcomes for freedom or the rule of law.
View Quote
Cannot believe that people would bend over for a bunch of illegal crackheads. The only skill they bring to the table is violence. People suck it all up
like the horse and the carrot. Those people don't pay anyone, and we end up doing it.  Disability, ebt, obamacare, etc. Conversion felonies is their main stock and trade. They aren't much good at anything else. You think the cartel pays for their stuff? What a joke. Those people are a total scam.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top