[#1]
your page 2 is confiscated by me
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The tyranny from these wannabe Hitlers know no bounds......I would guess they could do "computer shit" and figure out your browser history plus purchase history and go off that.

"Oh Mr Smith, you purchased an ACOG with a 5.56 reticle on 10/15/19...care to tell us about that?"
View Quote
You’re aware that the Constitution specifically says that you don’t have to talk to the cops right?

Cops: “care to tell us about that?”
Me:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell yeah, finally he admits it!
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This will happen right after the wall is completed and Hillary is locked up.

Newsflash: politicians say stupid shit they have no intent to follow up on shit to win nominations and elections.
View Quote
Actually saying you would have law enforcement go door-to-door for confiscation is quite an escalation of stupid shit though. It is normalizing it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Will arfcom support a confiscation law once passed?
View Quote
Support it?  There will be a whole sub-forum dedicated to it!  They’ll go back in the archives and use it as PC to obtain search warrants.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So he's willing to turn millions of law-abiding citizens into criminals overnight. ........
View Quote
Isn't that how it works?

Marxism isn't going to just institute itself.  There's a checklist you have to follow.  You can't just jump straight to human slavery and/or genocide.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So he's willing to turn millions of law-abiding citizens into criminals overnight.  Meanwhile there will be a new black market for the Mexican coyotes to fill.
View Quote
Full auto for everyone! What would be the point of semi-auto if they are banned? I say in for a penny in for a pound if that happens.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#9]
And all the other Dem candidates immediately:

1. Condemned and ridiculed him for saying it, and

2. Expressed shock and dismay at the willingness of one of their own to completely ignore a basic constitutional right...

...NOT!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:33:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So he's willing to turn millions of law-abiding citizens into criminals overnight.  Meanwhile there will be a new black market for the Mexican coyotes to fill.
View Quote
Yep. Let him keep going.

They’re showing their true colors and are alienating swing voters
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#11]
It would be against the COC to resist.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#12]
So the party that has had the attitude of “fuck the police” for at least the last 10 years, is going to send the police to confiscate firearms from one of the groups (legal gun owners) who probably support the police the most?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Francis is NOT going to be President.   So IDGAF what that drunk says
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You’re aware that the Constitution specifically says that you don’t have to talk to the cops right?

Cops: “care to tell us about that?”
Me:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/427499/D0FBA1A7-290F-4779-9696-9B32E396D3D0_jpeg-1125944.JPG
View Quote
Yet some people talk to police all day long. Even idiot murderers. And I am guessing "Constitutional" won't mean much if any of these tyrants become president.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Actually saying you would have law enforcement go door-to-door for confiscation is quite an escalation of stupid shit though. It is normalizing it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newsflash: politicians say stupid shit they have no intent to follow up on shit to win nominations and elections.
And has absolutely zero chance of happening, despite it being part of the Betus Bois fantasy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:35:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2019/10/16/beto-confirms-if-ar15-owners-dont-surrender-them-then-there-would-be-a-visit-by-l-n2554826

Not that we ever thought otherwise but at least this bitch is finally saying it. Dems pushing all their chips to the middle.
View Quote
I wish that fucking bitch shut up and disappear from history
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yet some people talk to police all day long. Even idiot murderers. And I am guessing "Constitutional" won't mean much if any of these tyrants become president.
View Quote
Well then that would warrant a CoC violation
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And has absolutely zero chance of happening, despite it being part of the Betus Bois fantasy.
View Quote
Ten years ago I would have said that about drag queens reading to kindergarten kids or men in womens restrooms yet here we are.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#19]
At least he’s being honest about his plan....more than I can say for most Dems....his plan sucks and will never work but I hope he keeps talking about it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Holy Overton window, Batman!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#21]
When they get in power again and do this, this site will have to go away.  Because at that point, its very existence will be a CoC violation...
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When they get in power again and do this, this site will have to go away.  Because at that point, its very existence will be a CoC violation...
View Quote
This is my one fear for this country: Democrats are too stupid to know that they’re playing with Fire. And too arrogant to know that fire doesn’t respond to them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#24]
"Yeah, I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law*," O'Rourke replied.
View Quote
*unless we're talking about immigration laws
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Beto confirms there will be door to door dead cops, but he will be elsewhere attending a SOROS charity event.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Will arfcom support a confiscation law once passed?
View Quote
I know some of the “only ones professional enuff” would
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
His campaign is on life support. He's only saying these things in a desperate attempt for attention.

It must feel pretty shitty to go from a rising star to a nobody in the span of a year.
View Quote
This for sure.

He knows door to door confiscation is not going to happen (even though during Katrina they were taking guns. Good documentary on prime about it).

but he is starving for attention and thats really the only way to get it because the other candidates know saying something like that will all but destroy the chances of winning.

As dumb as these people are they know the gun community is a large part of the vote so they like to avoid any real talk about it as long as they can leading up to an election.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The ads from the RNC should be nothing more than clips of democrats saying extreme shit. No shortage of material.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not only is he willing.  He wants to.   You know the picture with the comment about how it feels to kill people and the response that he wouldn't know he's only ever killed commies?  They're that way with the rest of us, but unlike most of us who are willing to do it to defend ourselves and our way of life, they want to purge the unbelievers.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#31]
What kind of mileage does his skate board have?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Its adorable how hes trying so hard.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Full auto for everyone! What would be the point of semi-auto if they are banned? I say in for a penny in for a pound if that happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Full auto and suppressors for everyone.   They can only hang you once.  Might as well be quiet to avoid being caught with it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I do.  The silence on the left when it comes to condemning his proposed policies is deafening.    He's just saying what the rest of them haven't.  Yet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
The fact that he thinks this will help him and is not afraid to say it is testament to the fact that we are on the edge of the precipice of the cliff.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I do.  The silence on the left when it comes to condemning his proposed policies is deafening.    He's just saying what the rest of them haven't.  Yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Accurate.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#38]
If it would save one life.  beto is a clown
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Send bachelors. I'm probably not the only one who's sick of their shit and has very little left to lose.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Accurate.
View Quote
Yep.
I’m half way considering donating to his campaign just to keep him out there saying shit like that
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So the party that has had the attitude of “fuck the police” for at least the last 10 years, is going to send the police to confiscate firearms from one of the groups (legal gun owners) who probably support the police the most?
View Quote
HONK HONK
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Suit up Bob, you got point.
View Quote
exactly!

if you wanna talk all that shit, you better be willing to stand at the front of the line and take all the hits. if not, shut your pie hole and get the fuck out the way.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is this the tyranny the second was meant to address?

Or is it something else?
View Quote
No, I think this is pretty much it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#44]
At this point he has to know he's got no chance.  I mean they would never parade him out front as the presidential candidate.  They might as well just concede the election on the spot.

I think his real motive is to make the other candidates appear to be more moderate.  He comes out swinging full lefty retard while Warren & Co. try to pretend to be moderate.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Come on with it, puto.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nobody is coming for the guns, geez.

Oh wait...

"Yeah, I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law..."

Screen name?
View Quote
Like illegals and immigration law?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm convinced that guy is a test-tube baby product of anal sex.
View Quote
Fixed that for you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#50]
What about all the LEO, Fire Fighters, First Responders, Military members, Government Workers, Doctors, Lawyers etc that all own AR15's

He acts like the only people that own AR15's are white welfare participants that hate the man.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top