Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2001 12:07:24 AM EDT
There is no need for these flame wars with Tac-Girl, or any other member for that matter. If she is a troll fine, let her do her thing and she will fade away.

You only throw fuel on the fire by stamping your feet and calling foul when someone asks a not so brilliant question. Just be the bigger person and say to yourself, damn that’s dumb, and let it go.

Of course you have the right to rip into people, but there are bigger issues to get pissed about. So go out and everyone who doesn’t have one already, buy a .50 cal tomorrow.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be nice, but $$$ aside, I believe neither you nor I can "legally" do that in PRK.
So, everyone in the free world needs to buy 2 to make up for us saps in California
[rocket]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you guys not even have .50 cal. bolt-action? Surely you haven't been banned from that, too?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#3]
No .50 in CA?

Are you sure?

When did that happen?

I used to see them at the local gunshows all the time. Haven't been this year though.

Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is no need for these flame wars with Tac-Girl, or any other member for that matter. If she is a troll fine, let her do her thing and she will fade away.
You only throw fuel on the fire by stamping your feet and calling foul when someone asks a not so brilliant question. Just be the bigger person and say to yourself, damn that’s dumb, and let it go.
Of course you have the right to rip into people, but there are bigger issues to get pissed about. So go out and everyone who doesn’t have one already, buy a .50 cal tomorrow.
[sniper]
View Quote

TAC-STUPID-GIRL with a .50 in each hand laying
down "suppressive fire" is what I call "intimidating".
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#5]
HF, OMG!  STFU!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#7]
talked to DonR last night and based on what he told me....... you better heed Ed Sr.'s words.

Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#8]
.50 Cal Bolt Actions are just fine.  As a matter of fact, if you contact the guys at [url]www.egsw.com[/url], they had a couple of them out on display at their range that looked really cool.  There are plenty of them down at the gun shows as well.  

Semi-auto's with pistol grip, now that's another deal altogether.  There's also a .50 cal single shot upper out there for your beloved AR, but please, here in the PRK?  Spend the extra few bucks for the full deal, we need all of the actual rifles we can get!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Lots o 50`s here
Hang it up Hangfire
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
.50 Cal Bolt Actions are just fine.  As a matter of fact, if you contact the guys at [url]www.egsw.com[/url], they had a couple of them out on display at their range that looked really cool.  There are plenty of them down at the gun shows as well.  

View Quote

There is also [url] www.50bmgstore.com [/url], a few miles from Evan's, they have half a dozen or so on display. It's hard to walk in Orange County, CA these days, without tripping over a .50BMG. I've also have had great customer service from both of these establishments.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah stop adding fuel to the fire dumbasses.
Just let the dumbass troll do their dumbass thing, and stop being a dumbass about the whole thing.  I swear you dumbasses just talk crap to each other like a bunch of dumbases and then a whole dumbass war gets started all because of your dumbass selfs.  So quit making bad comments to other people, ya dumbasses, and do it on your own time and not the forums...dumbasses.

Oh sorry, did I fuel a fire somewhere?  My bad [:D]
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I ain't even gonna bother to ask.

Outta the loop on this one I guess.

Whats a Tac-Girl?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Dumbass...HANGFIRE...Tac-Girl...whatever. Just get yer .50 while you still can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top