Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 10:36:55 PM EDT
sgtar15 states that"....doesn't even have the guts
to post his email account". Well I just checked
and OPPS THERE IT IS RIGHT WHERE I LEFT IT!
[email protected]
I may be "angry by nature". I may be a "jerk".
I may "go to far".
BUT I NEVER EVER LIE LIKE SGTAR15.
YOU SIR ARE A TOTAL FUCKUP DEFENDING A TOTAL
FUCKUP!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I could really use a group hug right now.  I feel so stressed out by all this negative energy.  Its such bad karma.  I believe this is how humans act out when they consume meat products from senselessly murdered and abused animals.  If Al Gore had just been elected then all this negativity would not be happening and the government would fix everything and more laws would be passed to protect me from the negative meat eaters.

[:)]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#2]
....such an imaginative grasp you have aquired on the english language. Impressive .... ohhh and by the way .... fails to meet minimum conduct standards for our board. Do the right thing and delete it.  --- Rooster
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I'll be damned, you are correct!!  I guess I spoke before my browser completely loaded all of the little icons.  For this I apologize, the rest I will stand my ground.

Fact is this hangfire,  you come off as extreamely hateful and as a know it all.  I got no beef with you but stop being such a jerk (as by your own ommision) and try to relax!!  I never thought that there could be a worse member here then McUzi, but you have done it!!  If you are like this in the real world then I truly feel sorry for you, because you must be a very lonely man, and that's sad!

So relax, cause right now a lot of people really don't like you, not that you care I am sure.  Learn to share your firearm experience woth us, not your self hatred.

Good luck

sgtar15

PS I will go back and edit my mistake in the other post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
....such an imaginative grasp you have aquired on the english language. Impressive .... ohhh and by the way .... fails to meet minimum conduct standards for our board. Do the right thing and delete it.  --- Rooster
View Quote

Delete the truth? Making a false statement ...
meets the minimum conduct standards for our
board? NEVER DELETE THE TRUTH UNTIL THE LIE IS
DELETED!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#5]
gee......glad i'm not in this one!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Blah blah blah........
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, since the topic has been "locked" I can not go back a change it....but I tried.

Gun-Toter..  that was just for you [:)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Yikes!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Hangfire,
    Relax man.  Imbroglio doesn't even get any and he doesn't act like you!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
sgtar,

Did you notice that TAC-GAL didn't leave her email address on her member's profile? Hmm... I wonder if she is a 13 yrs old troll getting a kick from all guys that goes ga-ga over "her"...?

-[blue]ChaZ[/blue]

P.S.- Sorry... if a girl says that she looks like a lara croft, I find that hard to buy.
View Quote

I didn't say I looked like Lara Croft (I didn't even know who that was) I said a guy at the range commented on that when he saw my now infamous 2 gun technique.

For what it's work, I'm a older than 13, and I don't give my email addy, because I a woman, and a smart one at that...

I see it paid off, now psychos like HANGfire don't have my email to harass me in private.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/ahem.jpg[/img]

That didn't last long.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:21:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
TAC-GIRL

US
42 Posts
Posted - 05/15/2001 :  03:01:27      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sgtar15, nope, never heard of him, but I will check it out.

I think I will dump the 2 gun idea, (maybe play with it at the range) but thank you for the constructive comments.

HANGFIRE, well you sure know how to treat a newbie, and a lady at that, so I don't doubt the others critism of you.

How about we just make it a point to stay away from you. I sure as hell won't comment on any of you threads...

So please do me the favor of staying out of mine.
View Quote

That didn't last long.
View Quote

Sorry, this was actually a response to Chaz, and I threw in the HF insult as a bonus.

I'll stay away from here on out...

BTW Chaz, I ditched the 2 gun thing, so you can all sleep soundly now (although it was a successful tech. for me).
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
hmmmmm, so the question that goes through my mind at this point is....

do I risk hairy palms..... or end up with hangfires attitudes and outlook on life.

Strider
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:35:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Perhaps the idea of TROLL from the strangely absent SteyrGIRL should be a clue.

This troll is doing nearly the same thing, lots of posts about stuff just like an attention whore that Leykis calls women in general.

No email.

She buddied up with TREETOP last time perhaps this one will continue that tac with someone else who shows a bit of style and also has admin abilities.

Just a thought.

TAC-GRRRRLLLL = TROLL if ya ask me.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:55:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Perhaps the idea of TROLL from the strangely absent SteyrGIRL should be a clue.
This troll is doing nearly the same thing, lots of posts about stuff just like an attention whore that Leykis calls women in general.
No email.
She buddied up with TREETOP last time perhaps this one will continue that tac with someone else who shows a bit of style and also has admin abilities.
Just a thought.
TAC-GRRRRLLLL = TROLL if ya ask me.
[rail]Railgun....
View Quote

Thats a BIGBADABING, Railgun.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Would someone please explain all this crap to me?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:12:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll field this one... Guys let me know how I did. Chronologically:
1. New-ish member "Tac-Girl" starts thread about being wanna-be Laura-Croft, using two HK Tacticals at her mall security job.
2. Senior Member HANGFIRE points out certain difficulties with said pistolcraft (insert creative adjectives as necessary).
3. Tac-Girl gets offended that few other members give good response to said post... Nomex on.
4. Tac-Girl and HANGFIRE in full-blown flame war.
5. Tac-Girl starts separate threads bitching about HANGFIRE's colorful dietribe against her. 6. Some members side with Tac-Girl, blinded by her feminine wilds (or whatever), others with HANGFIRE. Other threads now snowballing...
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By WhoMe?:

Would someone please explain all this crap to me?
View Quote

Lots of fighting, very entertaining, so far Hangfire has kicked ass. I'm rooting for him.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#20]
this could easily cause the end of society.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:18:40 AM EDT
[#21]

So....
It's kinda like "As the AR turns"?  Or something like that?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:40:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
WhoMe,
In a nutshell...
A girl named TAC-GIRL came on this website askin' if it's good idea to hold two guns for suppression fire on mob committing riots.
Then Hangfire start to hammer her for saying such thing.
Then the whole thing got smashed up!
1. Some think TAC-GIRL's a troll
2. Some think Hangfire lost his top and need sensitivity training.
3. Some think it's a whole funny thing and they're enjoying every bit of it.
4. Some think it's a disgrace because it might hurt their image as a gun-nuts.
5. Some add fuel to fire to make it more interesting... (You can add me in that category!)
I find it more interesting than watching TV, really...
-[blue]ChaZ[/blue]
View Quote

I'am down for the 1-3-5 trifecta
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 2:28:28 AM EDT
[#23]
- Need I explain?

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top