Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2001 9:42:34 PM EDT
I've been on this board two days, and already this cyberstalking psychopath is following me around on my different threads calling me names and being a total asshole!

What's up his butt???

BTW, my username comes from my love of HK tacticals,

HANGFIRE, does your name come from not being able to get IT up to fire it???
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
He's harmless - but he can be a PITA at times...

Tate
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Touche...If the creatin is doing this perhaps it is time for the moderator to exercise some stalking of his own.

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I like him. I think you're mainly pissed off that he got your goat on your "2 gun technique" thread. He may have gone overboard, but if you go back and read the posts, it looks (to me, at least) as though you are carrying a sidearm in a profession of some sort (which you didn't alude to in that thread, is it somewhere else?). Then you start asking for plausible reasons to go "Tomb Raider" in the line of duty. What gives? I'm all for having fun at the range... But shouldn't someone in your position (whatever that may be) already know better? After all, I can't think of many (some SF and LE acquaintances come to mind) who can justify the need for a USP Tactical (much less a matched set) in daily activity.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't even worry about this guy!!  My experience has been that he is usually a jerk most of the time.  Some people are just angry by nature and he fits this to a "tee".

Yes you will need to have thick skin to hang out here, but Hangfire goes to far IMHO!!  Hell, he will probably even attack me for posting this reply...LOL...F-Him.  Also, notice he doesn't even have the guts to post his e-mail account.

In short, hang in there and ask away, because if you don't ask you don't learn. Also, for every dumb question asked there are 20 people to scared to ask it.

sgtar15

PS See my post directed towards you...later
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, I like him. I think you're mainly pissed off that he got your goat on your "2 gun technique" thread. He may have gone overboard, but if you go back and read the posts, it looks (to me, at least) as though you are carrying a sidearm in a profession of some sort (which you didn't alude to in that thread, is it somewhere else?). Then you start asking for plausible reasons to go "Tomb Raider" in the line of duty. What gives? I'm all for having fun at the range... But shouldn't someone in your position (whatever that may be) already know better? After all, I can't think of many (some SF and LE acquaintances come to mind) who can justify the need for a USP Tactical (much less a matched set) in daily activity.
View Quote

I would agree if HANGFIRE had expressed himself as an adult instead of like a 12 year old on Ritalin.  He comes across as rude and abrasive.  And I always thought that an armed society was a polite one.  Guess HANGFIRE ruins that theory.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
TAC-GIRL,
  You are not a woman but at least you are funny and entertaining.

Hangfire is not a man and is neither funny, entertaining nor does he have any other qualities worth mentioning.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]
enough.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#8]
An armed society is a polite society, well from my years on this board I came to know the exception confirms the rule..

Please all, keep the flames in check.

To TacGirl,

Welcome aboard, havent had the chance to do so, and even if your first posts here created somewhat of a flamefest. Dont let this scare you away from what normally is a very good AR15 website.

To quote ObiWan Kenobi: "The greatest hive of thugs and villany, this could get rough...."

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top