Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 5:33:35 PM EDT
Rep. Waxman: “If someone is so fearful that, that they’re going to start using their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that these people have these weapons at all!”

The whole thing is here. .50 militia story
[url]http://msnbc.com/news/568339.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Right after he said that I repeated it 4 more times!!!!  NO SHIT Mr. Waxman [b]YOU[/b] and your kind should be scared if you keep trying to pass unconstitutional laws...

I had typed something a little more harsh but it could have been considered a direct threat, and I don't need the JBT breaking down my door because of some WORDS.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
[i]Bob Stewart: “I don’t believe a felon anywhere can be denied the right to have firearms. I don’t care if he’s a mass murderer, he killed 50,000 people. He still has a right to have a gun. A gun is just a tool.”
      While Bob’s beliefs echo those of the militia movement, he insists he is not a member of any militia group — but simply an individual who believes in the rights of gun ownership.[/i]

I don't think Waxman or Bob Stewart have any brains. It does make me want a 50bmg though.
Ohhhh the sweet power!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it, a buddy of mine was also over here and he's a liberal pos, soon as that little bald headed bitch said it we both turned to each other and repeated it, the most disgusting thing I've heard yet from one of those scum and apparently he thought so too, there may be hope.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]

REP. HENRY WAXMAN (D-Calif.): “This kind of weapon can blow up a limousine or a helicopter, can take out a vehicle, armored vehicle, maybe even a mile away. It can shoot through seven buildings!”
View Quote

Excuse me????!!!!???  Shoot through seven buildings?  HUH?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
A true cornucopia of ignorance.
Springeresque entertainment
with a hint of
Geraldo as the whole program
came up empty. That one quote
gave me the willies though.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top