Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 12:46:04 PM EDT

Anyone ever deal with them? How was your experience?

I placed an order 2 plus weeks ago, I called and asked what the status was. He wouldnt check on it, and told me I should be getting it soon. I just wondered if anyone else had dealt with them and what any known history with them is...?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have bought mags from them before they moved to AZ.  Used to be in Kali.  No wonder he moved.  Experience was good.  I had one mag destroyed in shipping.  A small pistol mag sent by US mail.  It looked like it was ran over with a steam roller.  Perfectly flat.  Forrest made good on that one.  I was out nothing.  YMMV  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 4:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
This post has come up before and the ruling was not favorable for Forrest. I bought some mags and over paid horribly but got them. They are not very helpful or friendly people after the order is taken but they will deliver eventually when they are damn good and ready.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Volume prices are not too bad, but the products wre junk.  Had to file mags to fit the Bushy, rough edges everywhere, etc..  They did function, except the mags used ejected live #30 with the case from #29.  My first and last order.   [grenade]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 4 mags for my Astra A100 almost 4 weeks ago from Forrest (d.b.a GUNMAGS).  At the two week mark I e-mailed them and inquired about the order status.  I was informed by return e-mail that they were running "2 to 3 weeks" from order to shipping.  Having received no other information in the subsequent week and a half, I sent yet ANOTHER e-mail today, telling them that if they haven't shipped yet, don't bother.  We'll see what happens and I'll post results here.

Right now I'm considerably less than impressed.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:13:45 AM EDT
[#6]
The heat in Yuma will cause brain damage!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top