Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
There will be no solidarity until ALL gun owners agree to NO MORE GUN CONTROL. The reason there is so much factionalization going on is that groups and individuals are willing to accept "common sense" gun control laws that will not affect THEIR games- i.e. skeet or SASS. They are no better than the sheeple and the MMM.

There are no gray areas when it comes to the inalienable rights in the 2nd Amendment. Either you support it unconditionally or quit kidding yourself and just hand in your guns now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I do NOT believe its about unity, I believe its about mobilization....

They are mobilized and do indeed march....

I cant march for the exact reason I didnt go Sunday. My little brothers B-day party. Where I concluded an anti gun diatribe from my cousin with words to the effect of, ' I LOVE MY CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS, AND IF YOU DONT FUCK YOU AND MOVE'....I have family members that are PISSED, and I wont apologize.

I DONT think UNITY is an issue. I REALLY do believe its countering their slanted blathering....

I do believe like me, WE are a group of mean what we say MEN. The pink shirt wearin, mouse in the hair, little gay boy men are like the women, all talk and no show. Sensitive types are on CNN telling how mean spirited I am, and I want to go caveman on him and kick his ass. I think we are at an impass, and the confiscation day will be the resolve.....

Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://www.a-human-right.com/RKBA/s_getactive.jpg[/img]

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I also do a lot of Recreational gold prospecting out here in the NW. We got rolled last year with all the land regulations and closings. Miners are typically a very independent lot, but we have managed to get a bunch of us writing letters, talking to people, calling talk shows, and working with other groups such as fisermen, hunters, and ATVers to band together to stop the new regs and raise hell. Me and 6 other guys are planning a rally and expect to have several THOUSAND people there from the response we have gotten. It does take time, but will be well worth the effort. You have no right to bitch unless you get out in the trenches. Web site for the rally is [url]http://www.dredgeearthfirst.com[/url].

Aviator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top