Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2001 6:46:20 AM EDT
As soon as today possibly, but this week for sure the Minnesota Senate will bring the MN right to self protection bill on the floor. This is the best chance Minnesota has to pass a concealed carry law. It will make it the 34th state to allow it. Even if you don't need one, it will sure put a burr under the anti-gun's saddle. Plus it will piss off the (anti-gun) sheriff in my county (ST. Louis) cause he will have to sign them. He won't even issue permits to people who had them granted by the last sheriff, hopefully that will change now. HOPE!HOPE!HOPE! If it doesn't pass,at least we know we gave a good fight.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
This is going to be a VERY close vote in the senate.  We need all the help we can get.  [b]If you guys could send email to the following reps in the senate it would help us out a LOT.[/b]  These are the reps that are undecided, and could go either way.

Just say that you want them to pass the MN Personal Protection Act, and that if they vote against it you will remember it and will make sure they never hold office in Minnesota again.  

Belanger, William V., Jr.(R) F [url][email protected][/url]
Foley, Leo T. (DFL) ? [url][email protected][/url]
Fowler, Chuck (DFL) ? [url][email protected][/url]
Frederickson, Dennis R. (R) ? [url][email protected][/url]
Johnson, David H. (DFL) A [url][email protected][/url]
Kierlin, Bob (R) ? [url][email protected][/url]
Kinkel, Anthony G. "Tony" (DFL) ? [url][email protected][/url]
Kiscaden, Sheila M. (R) C [url][email protected][/url]
Knutson, David L. (R) B [url][email protected][/url]
Lourey, Becky (DFL) B [url][email protected][/url]
Robling, Claire A. (R) D [url][email protected][/url]

Oh yeah, and please be polite.  I know this pisses us all off that it doesnt just slide right through, but it will only hurt us if we call them up swearing,etc.  Thanks for the help.  [b]LETS PISS OFF THE ANTI'S![/b]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
How do I make the email address appear with links?  When I don't use any code they just appear as text, and when I use the code for url it automatically adds the http:... which isn't what I want.  

Anybody know how I can fix it?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top