Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2001 7:02:54 PM EDT
whats a striped preban bushy lower in good cond worth?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
$14.97, no more, no less.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mad yankee:
View Quote

If it is a true preban i'll make an offer.E-mail me.
jeff
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Can the owner verify it was a complete rifle before the ban?If not its worth the same as any  stripped post ban lower.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mad yankee:
View Quote
no im not selling but im looking at one to buy the guy wants $900 for it seemed a little steep to me. I mean I know its a bushy and all but????????????am i getting screwed or not?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
$750-1000 if it's a complete verified lower.for verification email bushmaster and they will send you an e-mail stating how & when it left the factory.mmk
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
mad yankee,

Sigman makes the premier point. Also, this was hashed out on this board a few days (weeks? I lose track of time)ago. But the jist of the posting was:

If a true preban, it's worth LOTS more in a rifle, so why is it stripped???

NMSight
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
mad yankee,

Sigman makes the premier point. Also, this was hashed out on this board a few days (weeks? I lose track of time)ago. But the jist of the posting was:

If a true preban, it's worth LOTS more in a rifle, so why is it stripped???

NMSight
View Quote

With all the head aches in proving pre-ban status aside, some times from a buyers standpoint a stripped lower is better.At a gun show only the avid collector or the guy that knows what he want will buy it.Your ever day joe looking for a rifled barrel for his shotgun and with a couple grand burning a hole in his pocket{yea,right} will see the lower and think" $900 dollars for that,they are crazy!",where as a complete rifle for say $1500 might make him stop{He can buy it and then shoot it with out any work to build involved}. There fore the competition of who can get the pre-ban rifle first to buy is diminished.However from a seller standpoint I don't see why some one would do it,I know I never would if I was selling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can the owner verify it was a complete rifle before the ban?If not its worth the same as any  stripped post ban lower.
View Quote

You people crack me up.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You people crack me up.
View Quote

RipMeyer,

Are you enamored by my naturally humorus witt [:D] or do I have my info wrong?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top