BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 403
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Dang...sorry to hear.

He was a great coach. Living in Charleston,  I remember him having some pretty good teams back when he was the head coach at The Citadel.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yikes fortunate to win that one. We lose that game against UT TCU or OU.

I feel like they're going to drop one or two. Defense is still the heartbeat of the team, but theres a definite dropoff without Johnston in there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They're doing everything they can to lose but WV isn't getting the hint

How is Baylor even a team? I feel like they're the USF of Texas. Just garbage from a garbage town that no one cares about. Then again the B12 is a dumpster fire so there's that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just turned on the Baylor game in the third quarter. If they're gonna be in the national championship they need to beat West Virginia first
They're doing everything they can to lose but WV isn't getting the hint

How is Baylor even a team? I feel like they're the USF of Texas. Just garbage from a garbage town that no one cares about. Then again the B12 is a dumpster fire so there's that
I don't think about UCF at all.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Expected. Over ranked from the get go
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
App State just choked.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:31:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yikes fortunate to win that one. We lose that game against UT TCU or OU.

I feel like they're going to drop one or two. Defense is still the heartbeat of the team, but theres a definite dropoff without Johnston in there.
View Quote
If you told me at the beginning of the season I'd actually type the above bolded in November, I'd have called you insane. To me, big picture, they are waaaaaay ahead of schedule.

Rhule had ONE recruit in the 2017 class when he took on the job in December 2016. What he is doing with what he has is crazy. The kids are playing like savages for him. You gotta love it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:35:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you told me at the beginning of the season I'd actually type the above bolded in November, I'd have called you insane. To me, big picture, they are waaaaaay ahead of schedule.

Rhule had ONE recruit in the 2017 class when he took on the job in December 2016. What he is doing with what he has is crazy. The kids are playing like savages for him. You gotta love it.
View Quote
Your guys have had a successful season regardless of the rest of it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
LMFAO thank God UF dodged the bullet on that winner
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Targeting is the dumbest rule in the game
View Quote
No it’s not.
It’s about player safety. Concussions and neck injuries suck.
Learn to tackle correctly and it’s not a big deal.
It’s definitely gotten better the past few years as players have adjusted to the rule and aren’t launching themselves like a missile and spearing people.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
App State just choked.
That’s harsh.
Before last night they had won their last 13 straight and we’re 18-1 in their last 19.
That’s pretty good football at any level of college ball.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That’s harsh.
Before last night they had won their last 13 straight and we’re 18-1 in their last 19.
View Quote
They need to be in a better conference, ide take them in the AAC to replace UCONN IMO

SOS for them is pretty bad
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They need to be in a better conference, ide take them in the AAC to replace UCONN IMO

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s harsh.

Sun Belt to the American?  Yeah, that would be a worthwhile move  
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh boy

Why do you do this to yourself?
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If UAB beats Tennessee will that be JP's final nail in the coffin?
View Quote
Nah but I could see UAB winning the game.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh boy

Why do you do this to yourself?
View Quote
Lol, I was going to say something about pots, kettles and hypocrisy, but this covers it!
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They need something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your obsession is kind of ugly.
I could see that motivating the current players to be better than Okay
They need something.
The thought of being drafted by the NFL is not motivation enough?
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your obsession is kind of ugly.
I could see that motivating the current players to be better than Okay
They need something.
Draft stock sinks when your team sucks.

Mahomes went #10... yeah 9 teams passed on him, Baker went #1. NFL is a bunch of retards and murderers.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sun Belt to the American?  Yeah, that would be a worthwhile move  
View Quote
Joking aside, the AAC is a step above the other conferences in the G5. The American west is a more difficult division than either in the ACC this year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No it’s not.
It’s about player safety. Concussions and neck injuries suck.
Learn to tackle correctly and it’s not a big deal.
It’s definitely gotten better the past few years as players have adjusted to the rule and aren’t launching themselves like a missile and spearing people.
View Quote
Targeting is a great rule, if you've seen the amount of times coaches have stuck obviously concussed players back into the game over the years people would understand why it exists. The only problem is it's implementation because it can be such a momentum changing call, and when it's incorrectly called it can ruin the game.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's one for the dawgs

Silicon Valley: Consider the Bulldog (Season 3 Episode 4 Clip) | HBO
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgmkCgMWbg
View Quote

Monk
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

View Quote

Brutal
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

View Quote
Myltwon that’s some funny ass shit right there. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Myltwon that’s some funny ass shit right there. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

Myltwon that’s some funny ass shit right there. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
I expected a much different reply from you.
Figured you’d dig deep into your files.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

Yeah, that "getting along shit" needs to cease ... STAT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Naw .  I like my BFF.   I’m even thinking  about getting a lizard in an aquarium as a pet. It would give Trixie something to stare at. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Naw .  I like my BFF.   I’m even thinking  about getting a lizard in an aquarium as a pet. It would give Trixie something to stare at. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26301/8EDB494C-AEBC-46F4-B521-B931D878CBE4_jpeg-1144941.JPG
View Quote
No bulldog as a pet?

You are not a true fan
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hush you, at least Georgia and Florida can pick a mascot and stick with it.

AU has been the Plainsman/men, Tigers, and y'all got that silly whole War Eagle thing.
Y'all are confused as hell.

Monk
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hush you, at least Georgia and Florida can pick a mascot and stick with it.

AU has been the Plainsman/men, Tigers, and y'all got that silly whole War Eagle thing.

Monk
View Quote
Auburn: "Geaux tigers! Now lets have some falcons fly around! I have no idea why this is all happening!"
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Honestly it’s been a long week. Many hours at work. Not complaining but feeling drained. Talk of me having to go to Italy during the Auburn  game is raising my pisstissity levels also. Trying to be kinder and gentler. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hush you.

At least Georgia and Florida can pick a mascot and stick with it.

AU has been the Plainsman/men, Tigers, and y'all got that silly whole War Eagle.

Monk
View Quote
It's been explained numerous times on the HH threads.  Apparently I did not type it slowly enough for you dawgs to comprehend.  If I posted it a word/day it probably still wouldn't register with you guys as it would be too fast.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No bulldog as a pet?

You are not a true fan
View Quote
I have a pet alligator

His name is Snappy

Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Embezzling from a state institution is a good way to lose your backdoor virginity.

Amateur sports are pretty corrupt already, and amateur is sorta inaccurate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wait til Colleges figure out how to secretly funnel funds to boosters, or even with just Booster money... who then put certain HS athletes in TV commercials for big BANK. And saying "oh, it's all above board!"

Nike pays 100s of millions of dollars to athletes for shoes. They can do mini shoe "deals" and shit to get 5 Star kids to play at Oregon... And the same type of tactics will happen at other schools.

Corruption is going to get way out of control.
Embezzling from a state institution is a good way to lose your backdoor virginity.

I know schools and boosters already know how to buy off players to choose their school over others. But legalizing it and make it so a student doesn't have to hide his earnings. It will become far more rampant.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By wakeboardAttachment Attached File
er:

No bulldog as a pet?

You are not a true fan
View Quote
This is Maggie. She died from a freak thing called stomach flip.  I had to take some time off when we put her down. She was an American Bulldog.  Gentle but fierce.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This is Maggie. She died from a freak thing called stomach flip.  I had to take some time off when we put her down. She was an American Bulldog.  Gentle but fierce.
View Quote
Well now I am officially an ass
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Sorry about you pup WarDawg.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's been explained numerous times on the HH threads.  Apparently I did not type it slowly enough for you dawgs to comprehend.  If I posted it a word/day it probably still wouldn't register with you guys as it would be too fast.
View Quote
Oh I know about East Alabama Male College Alabama Polytechnic Institute AU explanation's

Monk
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well now I am officially an ass
View Quote
Thought nothing of it. Your good to go.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I know schools and boosters already know how to buy off players to choose their school over others. But legalizing it and make it so a student doesn't have to hide his earnings. It will become far more rampant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wait til Colleges figure out how to secretly funnel funds to boosters, or even with just Booster money... who then put certain HS athletes in TV commercials for big BANK. And saying "oh, it's all above board!"

Nike pays 100s of millions of dollars to athletes for shoes. They can do mini shoe "deals" and shit to get 5 Star kids to play at Oregon... And the same type of tactics will happen at other schools.

Corruption is going to get way out of control.

That's what they are doing IMHO.  Cheaters will still cheat and if the NCAA doesn't punish all cheating they will continue to cheat.  Currently the NCAA is doing nothing to most cheaters and what they do is too little too late.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Gastric torsion is a thing, and some dogs with long, lean bodies and deep chests are particularly prone to it.  It is so common in great danes that there is a surgery to "tack" the stomach to the abdominal wall to help prevent it.

Sorry about your pup!
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Gastric torsion is a thing, and some dogs with long, lean bodies and deep chests are particularly prone to it.  It is so common in great danes that there is a surgery to "tack" the stomach to the abdominal wall to help prevent it.

Sorry about your pup!
View Quote
Thanks. I grew up with Black and Tan coonhounds. My favorite jake got it several times. We would run a clear hose down his throat to relieve gas pressure and get him to  the vet. I was a kid. I fed him and wanted to play with him.  Do I throw the bill and chase him . Which I was told helped cause it. That’s what I remember. He was a coon catching son of a gun. I found Maggie when I came home from work. It had been 2 hours since my wife seen her seemingly fine.  She was swollen and sickly . Got her immediately to the closest vet . They didn’t have the equipment and sent us to another vet. By the time she got checked out and told us what it was it was recommend to put her down. Said blood flow to organs had been cut off so long they believed she would die after the operation anyhow. A very hard decision.  My wife asked me to make it . She couldn’t  . I manned up and asked the doc 100% what would he do if she was his . He stated put her down. I gave the go ahead . A lot of tears on that ride home. My wife couldn’t have kids so any pet is her child. I took it hard . It killed her. Enough of this. Go Dawgs Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Thanks. I grew up with Black and Tan coonhounds. My favorite jake got it several times. We would run a clear hose down his throat to relieve gas pressure and get him to  the vet. I was a kid. I fed him and wanted to play with him.  Do I throw the bill and chase him . Which I was told helped cause it. That’s what I remember. He was a coon catching son of a gun. I found Maggie when I came home from work. It had been 2 hours since my wife seen her seemingly fine.  She was swollen and sickly . Got her immediately to the closest vet . They didn’t have the equipment and sent us to another vet. By the time she got checked out and told us what it was it was recommend to put her down. Said blood flow to organs had been cut off so long they believed she would die after the operation anyhow. A very hard decision.  My wife asked me to make it . She couldn’t  . I manned up and asked the doc 100% what would he do if she was his . He stated put her down. I gave the go ahead . A lot of tears on that ride home. My wife couldn’t have kids so any pet is her child. I took it hard . It killed her. Enough of this. Go Dawgs https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26301/26BC693A-1A3D-4442-8844-EBD21AE66AEE_jpeg-1145052.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry about your pup!
Thanks. I grew up with Black and Tan coonhounds. My favorite jake got it several times. We would run a clear hose down his throat to relieve gas pressure and get him to  the vet. I was a kid. I fed him and wanted to play with him.  Do I throw the bill and chase him . Which I was told helped cause it. That’s what I remember. He was a coon catching son of a gun. I found Maggie when I came home from work. It had been 2 hours since my wife seen her seemingly fine.  She was swollen and sickly . Got her immediately to the closest vet . They didn’t have the equipment and sent us to another vet. By the time she got checked out and told us what it was it was recommend to put her down. Said blood flow to organs had been cut off so long they believed she would die after the operation anyhow. A very hard decision.  My wife asked me to make it . She couldn’t  . I manned up and asked the doc 100% what would he do if she was his . He stated put her down. I gave the go ahead . A lot of tears on that ride home. My wife couldn’t have kids so any pet is her child. I took it hard . It killed her. Enough of this. Go Dawgs https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26301/26BC693A-1A3D-4442-8844-EBD21AE66AEE_jpeg-1145052.JPG
My folks get attached to their pups as well, always tears em up when one needs to be put down, but letting them suffer is worse
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#44]
@WarDawg

My in-laws had a female English Bulldog that was a daughter from one of the Ugas.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
AHEM!

View Quote
I wonder how long before he starts having "health problems" there...............
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I wonder how long before he starts having "health problems" there...............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
After they win a natty but before they have the bottom fall completely out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
If this year is what "the bottom falling out" is like, I'll take it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He leaves talented teams behind, and NCAA violations
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By wakeboardhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26301/D112412C-B65F-47C3-BC1E-8D62AE058D77_jpeg-1144961.JPGer:

No bulldog as a pet?

You are not a true fan
Good looking dawg...…………...sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 11/1/2019 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Here's one for the dawgs

View Quote
Page / 403
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top