Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw this realy cute girl from Missouri, 5'5" sweet body one problem her release date was "life in prison" that can't be good.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems to me the Nightstalker was able to get married on death row to some crazy broad.  Prison authorities even allowed it to take place. But this WAS in California, which explains a lot.  This thread is absolutely hilarious and tragic at the same time.  Society is getting more FUBAR by the hour.

tic...tic...tic...

BS.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Boy this would make a great movie!!  Call it "Sleepless in Sing Sing".  Plot: McUzi, a lonely gun nut from AR-15.com, played by Tom Hanks, hooks up with the (nightmare) girl of his dreams Icepick, played by Rosie Perez through an internet sight called jail babes.  Watch as McUzi and Icepick meet on their first "con"jugal visit.  Boy meets girl, boy loses girl to cellblock dyke, boy fights cellblock dyke to regain Icepicks heart!  Comedy.  Three Stars (***) [;)]  
View Quote

I would pay to see that [:)]

any way this thread is some funny sh*t
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Just to be fair - [:D]

[IMG]http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/men/images/Devell-16L.jpg[/IMG]

State:  Colorado
Race:  Latino                      
Birth Date: 12-16-70
Release Date:  2003
Marital Status:  Single
Height:  5'8"
Religion:  Catholic
Do you have children:  Yes
Do you smoke:  No
Sexual Preference: Female
Do you want mail from both sexes:  No
Education: High School
Occupation before prison:  Window installer
Activities in prison: Hand ball, exercising, drawing

[:p]

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
More Fairness [:D]

[IMG]http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/blacks/images/Saniqua-1271B.jpg[/IMG]

I'm a physically fit person, I'm dominant both in and out of bed.  Yet versatile enough to suit your fantasy.  I'm a very honest, understanding affectionate and caring lady.  And is seeking someone to place my in as well as give a sweaty, yet joyous time in the bedroom.  I'm in search of a dependable non-judgmental, communicative and supportive male-friend.  Although sex is great, wanted, as well as needed, I also need a mental and emotional attachment.

Race:  Black          
Date of Birth: 8-18-76
Release Date: Unknown
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5'4"
Religion:  Baptist
Children: No
Smoker:  No
Sexual Preference: Bi-sexual
Education: GED
Occupation before prison: Waitress
Activities in prison: School, and yard work

Link Posted: 5/13/2001 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#6]
What's really sad, is these people are Breeding!!!

If most these people had followed the principals of the religions they claim to be members of, then they wouldn't be where they are now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#7]
What will they think of next?
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.jailbabes.com/jb.cgi?af=18&at=25&st=FL&e=3&p=JB04348&s=11[/url]

Check this one out! Pay special attention to the "Gender" field.... [;D]

-Casey
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.jailbabes.com/jb.cgi?af=18&at=25&st=FL&e=3&p=JB04348&s=11[/url]

Check this one out! Pay special attention to the "Gender" field.... [;D]

-Casey
View Quote

Casey...  Just means she's open, and looking at either, male or female...

Here's one for you guys...  YoooBabbyyyy [sex]
Ahhh Staci... What a Thankgiving feast we could have next year [:D]

[url]http://www.jailbabes.com/jb.cgi?st=AZ&e=3&p=JB04740&s=1[/url]

[img]http://www.jailbabes.com/photos/JB04740.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
-Casey
View Quote

Casey...  Just means she's open, and looking at either, male or female...

Here's one for you guys...  YoooBabbyyyy [sex]
Ahhh Staci... What a Thankgiving feast we could have next year [:D]

[url]http://www.jailbabes.com/jb.cgi?st=AZ&e=3&p=JB04740&s=1[/url]

[img]http://www.jailbabes.com/photos/JB04740.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I wonder if this one went and opened up a XXX rated movie full of whup-a$$ on the studio and cut everybodies pen** off?[:(]
Makes you wonder?
Lynn   [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 7:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/images/Aviana-1283H.jpg[/img]

Hello, I'm a young lady of many talents;  artist, poet, fashion designer, model, etc.  I'm very open minded, intelligent,
                       adventurous, aesthetic, free minded, anxious and appreciative.  I like water skiing, snow boarding, rock climbing,
                       hiking, dancing, bungee jumping, all sports and being helpful.  I look for the beauty on the inside first.  I weigh 130
                       lbs., I've got auburn hair, light brown eyes, full lips, and a heart of gold.  If interested, please write.              

Race:  Hispanic                        
                       Birth Date: 6-29-79
                       Release Date:  1-12-2003
                       Marital Status:  Single
                       Height:  5'5"
                       Religion: None-just spiritual
                       Do you have children:  Yes, 1 son
                       Do you smoke:  No
                       Sexual Preference: Male/Female
                       Education: 12+ plus college
                       Occupation before prison:  Model, sales person (pet store, wet seal)
                       Activities in prison: Graphic Artist
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Man you guys need girlfriends!!![;)]
View Quote

I agree, just don't tell my wife! [XX(]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys are scarein' me!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Seriously, did you guys happen to notice how many of the girls were dancers, and were looking to fulfill 'fantasies'?

A lot of these girls are looking to make some money when they get out. Funny thing is, I recognized one of them as a stripper/hooker one of my buddies hooked up on a coke charge (PWID). OH, man, THAT'S scary.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I figured a lot of them were in for substance abuse, if they list "dancing" as a former occupation I'm betting the chances of their being convicted of a controlled substance violation skyrockets right through the ceiling by a factor of a million!

Wanna scare your folks?   Take home an adult entertainer.

Wanna give them a heart attack?   Take home a recently released convict who lists their former profession as "adult entertainer."
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I wonder why they don't list the one thing we all want to know: What they did to get sent to prison. I sure want to know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Sheezzz.. think about it guys!!! if you hook up with one of these ladies and you get together after release, you know that your not going to be able to keep guns in the house anymore and your going to have the parole officer checking you and ever hole you have out.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#22]
If the "offender" didn't physically harm anyone, cause any person tangible pain or financial loss, they shouldn't be in prison.

This "prison-building" mentality has to stop.

Ex-Corrections officer.

D.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sheezzz.. think about it guys!!! if you hook up with one of these ladies and you get together after release, you know that your not going to be able to keep guns in the house anymore and your going to have the parole officer checking you and ever hole you have out.
View Quote

Why is that??  G. Gordon Liddy used to remark regularly on his radio show (is he still on the air?) that although he is prohibited from owning guns, Mrs. Liddy has a very nice collection. [beer]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#24]
justlooking
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#25]
For those who can't tame the caged beasts, there's always Russia. [:D]
[url]http://p.absoluteagency.com/profile/person.asp?pcode=&kod=A238689[/url]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Mmmm.
Yo Baby.

I'd love to lock you up behind my "10 inch bar" and we can do "work detail" all..night..long.
Oh yeah sugar...If once isn't enough, you should know that I'm a "repeat offender", if ya smell what I'm cookin'

[i]and I think ya do...[/i]
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I am with you Jewbroni.  I run a real tough "prison" (dungeon might be a more accurate term).

What is weird about these ads is how many of the girls admit to being bisexual.  That used to have a big stigma, especially for lower-class people and those in prison.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I wouldn't want any of these chicks around my guns.  Can't trust 'em. Plus part of their parol is probably no booze, drugs, or guns.  My drug of choice is guns, and I'm a hardcore addict.

It should state what they are locked up for, but I'll bet most of them are in for drugs or theft.  This topic is busting me up though.  Some of them look pretty hot, but I'd bet they don't look so good after they get out.  They should post a mug shot.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top