Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As well as I can't see how you could even consider punishing people for things that happened over 150 years ago.
View Quote
Well, you'd be punishing white people. Always a noble pursuit, no matter what the circumstances.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
"Warren’s endorsement of the reparations commission bill was just one part of her broader pitch Monday night to voters of color..."
View Quote
Buying votes is only legal if you use other people's money to do it.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Vote pandering parasites, the whole lot of them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Does Obama pay himself?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, you'd be punishing white people. Always a noble pursuit, no matter what the circumstances.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As well as I can't see how you could even consider punishing people for things that happened over 150 years ago.
They (Western Culture) fucked up things so bad with technology, trade, ending slavery and ideas of liberty there is no redemption. Just suffering and humiliation into perpetuity...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not white or black....do I pay or get paid?
View Quote
You'll be asked to re-identify.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#7]
My family didn't get here until 1917 so I guess that means that I don't have to pay anything.  Sweet.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Vote pandering parasites, the whole lot of them.
View Quote
Everything about the democrat party is parasitical.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#9]
In my mind, reparations have been being paid through affirmative action in hiring practices, college admissions and minority business set-asides for decades.  One could argue that blacks owe a large bill back to society for the costs of crime and incarceration that is disproportionately represented by blacks.

And don't get me started on all the various welfare/food/housing money the taxpayers have been footing the bill for...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks a lot Massachusetts, you both can go fuck yourself
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I firmly believe that every living slave owner should pay a reparations payment of $1M to every single living slave that they owned.

Wait, that's no one? Well shit.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Fine.

But eliminate ALL preferential hiring practices, quotas, "goals" or anything that resembles Affirmative Action.

Make such things illegal.

You get paid, a one time payment.  But then NOTHING.  Even Steven from here on out.

Let's do it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:28:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Bitch is worth multiple millions and should also be made to pay reparations to Indians out of her own pocket.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Thats when I get a DNA test, and if I show any Negro blood, then I’m gonna get a check. And I look about as black as Pocahontas looks red.

What will be the measuring stick be to determine “blackness”? Probably your employment record.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Wonder what cut the dem leaders will get?  Will they take over half, just like in other corrupt nations?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#17]
My family were Quakers and Mennonites. What is it that I'm supposed to atone for?

Ah, the color of my skin, not the content of my character. Got it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Looking for RBG type illness PLEASE!

With a more aggressive growth factor of course.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
But, but, but, but... we already give people stuff.

And what about the whites that never owned slaves?

=================

Give Them The Benjamin's and Gibs (Free Stuff)

"“I love the idea of this congressional commission,” Warren told a crowd at Jackson State, a historically black university. “I believe it’s time to start the national, full-blown conversation about reparations.”

"Warren’s endorsement of the reparations commission bill was just one part of her broader pitch Monday night to voters of color, especially African Americans. She called for Mississippi to change its state flag to no longer include the Confederacy’s stars and bars, talked up her housing bill that would give special assistance to formerly redlined communities, and said that white supremacists are as great a national security threat as “any other terrorist group — like ISIS, like al-Qaida.”

Warren attempted to combine that appeal with her more familiar economic populism. She criticized oil companies, payday lenders, “giant financial institutions,” and called for the implementation of her “ultra-millionaires tax.”

She also received a positive reaction from the crowd when she discussed the role of faith in her life. Warren said she was raised Methodist and referenced the story of the Sheep and The Goats in the book of Matthew. She said a Bible school lesson on the story taught her that “there is God, there is value in every single human being” and that “we are called to action.”"

https://www.governorpalin.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/t105-12.png
View Quote
So if she truly believes "there is value in every single human being", how can Warren support abortion?  I would love to see her response to that.  Warren is just creating PC statements to everything trying to one up AOC, Harris and other ultra liberals in congress.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wonder what cut the dem leaders will get?  Will they take over half, just like in other corrupt nations?
View Quote
Big Government is always the middleman. The most important thing is the bureaucracy created to ensure things are made right. By government. That takes a well-paid apathetic bureaucracy to ensure fair outcomes.

for big government. Mostly. Primarily. above all else.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
90% of reparation money would go to wheel rims or jewelry.
View Quote
Weaves, you forgot weaves
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Great idea fauxahantus, and we start with the democrat party
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So if she truly believes claiming there is value in every single human being, how can Warren support abortion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

=================

"“I love the idea of this congressional commission,” Warren told a crowd at Jackson State, a historically black university. “I believe it’s time to start the national, full-blown conversation about reparations.”

"Warren’s endorsement of the reparations commission bill was just one part of her broader pitch Monday night to voters of color, especially African Americans. She called for Mississippi to change its state flag to no longer include the Confederacy’s stars and bars, talked up her housing bill that would give special assistance to formerly redlined communities, and said that white supremacists are as great a national security threat as “any other terrorist group — like ISIS, like al-Qaida.”

Warren attempted to combine that appeal with her more familiar economic populism. She criticized oil companies, payday lenders, “giant financial institutions,” and called for the implementation of her “ultra-millionaires tax.”

She also received a positive reaction from the crowd when she discussed the role of faith in her life. Warren said she was raised Methodist and referenced the story of the Sheep and The Goats in the book of Matthew. She said a Bible school lesson on the story taught her that “there is God, there is value in every single human being” and that “we are called to action.”"

So if she truly believes claiming there is value in every single human being, how can Warren support abortion?
Lump of cells until bestowed with the blessing of being 'somebody'. By somebody important- event wise.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those fake nails. They always forget the fake nails.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Annnnnd she's done.

Even liberals don't like reparations when they find out theyre the ones paying them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#26]
What’s the dollar amount per person that also forever ends welfare, section 8, any form of affirmative action and any presumption of European-American guilt?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#27]
My ancestors didn't have slaves, even the ones that fought on the Confederate side.  And even the ones that were confederates were still dead, last time I checked.

So, no.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I already do via tax witholdings every check.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#29]
The reparations idea got stirred up by the black writer who plays on white guilt, Ta Nehisi Coates, who published an article on reparations in The Atlantic a couple of years ago.

The guilty leftist whites were immediately hooked on the “debate”.

Their views on the issue were concerned with assuaging black anger and redistributive justice. After all, blacks built America.

Coates made a lot of money off this kind of writing and the speaking gigs. There’s his reparation.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#30]
If I'm not mistaken, the Vikings had a certain, grotesque punishment for people like this.
Odin willing, lets see this come back, and these back stabbers pay.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, the Vikings had a certain, grotesque punishment for people like this.
Odin willing, lets see this come back, and these back stabbers pay.
View Quote
Make Blood Eagles Great Again....
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Just wait till they seize your IRA to fund this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#33]
None of my direct descendants on my fathers side owned slaves because among other things they were too poor. Some themselves were indentured from my understanding.

On my mothers side...well she immigrated to America...

I am white and I owe no person of color (other than my mom who is a person of color and obviously I owe her a ton)
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

=================

""I love the idea of this congressional commission," Warren told a crowd at Jackson State, a historically black university. "I believe it's time to start the national, full-blown conversation about reparations."

"Warren's endorsement of the reparations commission bill was just one part of her broader pitch Monday night to voters of color, especially African Americans. She called for Mississippi to change its state flag to no longer include the Confederacy's stars and bars, talked up her housing bill that would give special assistance to formerly redlined communities, and said that white supremacists are as great a national security threat as "any other terrorist group  like ISIS, like al-Qaida."

Warren attempted to combine that appeal with her more familiar economic populism. She criticized oil companies, payday lenders, "giant financial institutions," and called for the implementation of her "ultra-millionaires tax."

She also received a positive reaction from the crowd when she discussed the role of faith in her life. Warren said she was raised Methodist and referenced the story of the Sheep and The Goats in the book of Matthew. She said a Bible school lesson on the story taught her that "there is God, there is value in every single human being" and that "we are called to action.""

View Quote
Every social program is slavery. Its not there to give a hand up but a hand out
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#35]
We already do that.

Its called Welfare.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#36]
One way first class ticket to wakanda with 10K cash.  Leave your passport behind, you won't need it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just wait till they seize your IRA to fund this.
View Quote
The democrats plan to seize everything except from the ruling democrats
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Just a pandering vote whore...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Guess She never read this book,

They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America 4th Edition by Michael Hoffman.

They Were White and They Were Slaves is a thoroughly researched challenge to the conventional historiography of colonial and industrial labor, a stunning journey into a hidden epoch, the slave trade of Whites, hundreds of thousands of whom were kidnapped, chained, whipped and worked to death in the American colonies and during the Industrial Revolution. This is a chronicle that has never been fully told, part of a vital heritage that has until now comprised the dustiest shelf in the darkest corner of suppressed history.

https://www.amazon.com/They-Were-White-Slaves-Enslavement/dp/0929903056
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Fine.
But eliminate ALL preferential hiring practices, quotas, "goals" or anything that resembles Affirmative Action.
You get paid, a one time payment.  But then NOTHING.  Even Steven from here on out.
Let's do it.
View Quote
Years ago, I read a piece by a black columnist suggesting to blacks that they needed to think long and hard about pursuing reparations.
He pointed out that, once reparations were paid, whites would be well within their rights to cut off black America entirely - no more welfare, no more affirmative action, nothing.
He basically told them, be careful what you wish for.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Business opportunity.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Flipped over to the local rap radio morning news update yesterday and they immediately called her out for selling empty promises like every politician before her. Called her and all the rest of the candidates used car salesmen. That was all they had to say.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Annnnnd she's done.

Even liberals don't like reparations when they find out theyre the ones paying them.
View Quote
Only the 1% and they are mostly republicans anyway. If we can get the 1% to pay their fair share, and stop stealing our wealth, we could pay for universal health care, free education, universal basic income and reparations.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#44]
What if I can prove that no one in my family history ever owned slaves?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#45]
And the identity politics of the left is being ratcheted up another notch.
Our current President, has struck a chord with black voters while the left abandoned them and has really done nothing to improve the lives of the black community.
The democratic party has never been the friend of the black voter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Years ago, I read a piece by a black columnist suggesting to blacks that they needed to think long and hard about pursuing reparations.
He pointed out that, once reparations were paid, whites would be well within their rights to cut off black America entirely - no more welfare, no more affirmative action, nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine.
Let's do it.
Why buy the cow, when the milk from White Guilt is free?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Did she appropriate ebonics like Hillary?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself.
View Quote
This. Consider rusty knives.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#49]
So would Shaun King be eligible to receive reparations payments, but this lady would not?

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#50]
due process much?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top