View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone see this btw?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434643-deutsche-bank-loaned-over-2-billion-to-trump-report

Well before the elections there was a lot of talk of Trump inflating his assets/net worth. The guy has a massive ego, no one can deny that. No matter what the speech topic, Trump is able to insert personal superlatives of being "I'm the greatest/best/smartest" when discussing just about everything. Lot of big names in finance (bipartisan) have talked about Trump's reported net worth being greatly exaggerated and this is one of the main reasons why he refuses to release his tax records.

Even back when Trump was still promising to release his tax records (I think his lie at the time was "I'm under an audit and can't do it but will release them soon"), many assumed he would never do it because the truth of his actual net worth would come out.

Can't wait to hear Trump's spin if his tax records ever get released and he's worth well under 1 billion. Yeah, he's still a successful guy, don't get me wrong, but that's like constantly bragging to my friends I make 100k (and finding a way to bring it up in every conversation/constantly boasting about it/gold plated everything) when in reality it's 30k.

In;  for your posting of your tax returns and documentation of your net worth
I didn't see where Regulatori was running for President...
He has my vote!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yeah - after the Bill Clinton "precedent" the idea of class and dignity in the office of the President has become meaningless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair point - the level of human decency a President possesses (or doesn't possess) may be assigned different weights by different people.  What disgusts me may not disgust someone else.
Yeah - after the Bill Clinton "precedent" the idea of class and dignity in the office of the President has become meaningless.
I love all of this boohooing and hand wringing about Trump’s conduct whilst the Dem party has been lower than that for a long fucking time and steadily and rapidly getting worse.

Funny how the Never Trumpers never gave one fuck about Obama’s bullshit while in office.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

War, eh?  So we all go and get deferments for bone spurs and then....what, exactly?
View Quote
Well, more of an ideological war...for now at least.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The video's worse.

Super brave shitting on a dead guy...
View Quote
Money does not  by class.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
In before the "We have no clue what he's talking about" statement from Ford.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Another one just rolled off the assembly line
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

McCain shouldn't have been in a cockpit, period... ever. His fathers connection power put his son in a position he shouldn't have ever been in. Post-Keating 5, any good McCain had done was erased. Towards the end of his life he was a far better (D) than he was an (R). I really don't care how our President talks about McCain.
View Quote
Well he was, and he got the ever loving shit kicked out of him for like what? 3, 4 years?

I wouldn’t go as fas as call him a hero (to me heroes are the ones coming home in a box), but at least have SOME fucking respect. With that, no I don’t agree that the dotard should run his mouth like a premenstrual 14 year old.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would start being such dicks to Turkey, that they'd leave on their own.  
View Quote
Touche, good Sir.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let's take a closer look at some of the most common claims nevertrumpers use to demonize Trump:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Let's take a closer look at some of the most common claims nevertrumpers use to demonize Trump:
I voted for Trump, and will again. Even though I know he imported illegal immigrants to work his hotels and properties...

Even though I know he is lying through his teeth...

Quoted:

Red flag laws. Trump is definitely wrong here but I believe he felt he had to jump on that bandwagon in response to the Parkland High school massacre. I am also sure he knows (by way of his advisors) they are in direct violation of due process IAW the 14th Amendment and will be struck down in court.
Trump had called for, "Red Flag Laws," prior to Parkland...

Trump has consistently called for more gun restrictions after shootings going-back a long, long ways...

The presumptive Republican nominee shifted his rhetoric on Monday, after the gun lobby’s officials blasted his remarks.
Link

President Trump's gun control policies clash with NRA, GOP President Trump's gun control policies clash with NRA, GOP
Link

Conceding to N.R.A., Trump Abandons Brief Gun Control Promise
Link

Trump: Some lawmakers are 'so scared' of the NRA
Link
Link

Quoted:
Bump stocks: You and I both know that technically they fall under the definition of semi-auto because it takes an individual trigger-pull to discharge the weapon (as did the ATF). However.... the average non-gun American views them as machine guns just based on watching youtube videos. His opinion against them was, again, a knee-jerk reaction to a mass shooting (Vegas). Still, if we are honest, we always knew that bumpstocks were never going to last and if you were foolish enough to buy one, well, then you were a fool.
Trumps criminalization of bupstock possession set-in-stone the pathway to the next AWB that bypasses congress.

Trump could have criminalized manufacture or sale. Trump could have included grandfathering language.

Trump criminalized possession.

And his use of his, "emergency," Executive Powers to do it set a tremendous pathway into stone...

Quoted:
I don't agree with everything Trump does but he is operating in a hostile work environment where he doesn't even have the support of his own party much less anybody else in congress.
Trump attacks his own party members. Trump did it as a principle of his campaign. Trump attacks his own, then blames them when he fails.

No one --but Trump-- promised a, "deportation force." No one --but Trump-- promised, "Mexico will pay for it."

Trump --no one else-- gave Hillary immunity the day after he was elected President. No one but Trump did that...

Then, when Trump didn't keep his promise, Trump blamed the people he attacked...

Quoted:
And you can opine all day long how Cruz, or Rubio, or !Jeb! would have been so much better but, again, if you are honest, you know they wouldn't have accomplished a fraction of what Trump has.
Trump gave massive legal protections to illegal immigrants. Trump gave legal protections to illegal immigrants in exchange for a relatively short amount of, "bollard fencing." Trump calls that a, "deal."

Trumps, "take the guns first," puppets call that, "winning."

Quoted:

and supreme court pics.
I will concede that point...

Quoted:
And the wall? A quick google search will show you it is being built.
A quick google search will show that, "bollard fencing," is getting built in a relatively short area in Texas...

NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF MILES OF FENCE, BOLLARD OR GARDEN TRELLIS BUILT ALONG OUR 2,000-MILE BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS CLAIMED ON TWITTER HE'S ALREADY BUILDING THE WALL:

16 BY MY COUNT.
Link
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#11]
John Mccain Exposed By Vietnam Vets And Pow's
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't support Trump's actions on these issues, I can't speak to his reasoning.

But they aren't enough to get me to abandon support for him overall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I don't support Trump's actions on these issues, I can't speak to his reasoning.

But they aren't enough to get me to abandon support for him overall.
Who's asking you to abandon support for him?

Fact is we've been painted into a shitty situation by low information voters where we're stuck either voting for Trump again, since no intelligent Conservative will attempt to primary a sitting President from their own party, or facing President Harris/Castro/O'Rourke.

I just don't expect anyone to be anything other than intellectually honest about what Trump is when they're forced to vote for him again. Something some folks find challenging.

Quoted:
How do you factor in the obvious corruption and biases by those involved with fabricating the pretenses for and continuation of the investigation?

Do you just "feel" Trump has done something illegal with Russia, despite there being no evidence of it?
You're setting up a strawman to try to knock down.

I just said I think most all of the "collusion" story is bunk and you won't find a single post on here of me ever believing it. But again, I'll reiterate, I think the extent of Trump's involvement with Russia was dealing with his private businesses, not really anything political except in the sense of the potential FCPA violation of promising prime real estate in a potential Trump Tower in Moscow to Putin to make it happen. That much was quite public information.

Quoted:
Hes gotten a lot more done than I thought anyone could do.
Like what?

Locking her up?

Getting rid of Obamacare?

Forming Second Amendment Coalitions?

Building a wall?

Eliminating the national debt in 8 years?

He invalidated some Obama Executive Actions that the next Dem will just reinstate.

Quoted:
Your starting with unrealistic expectations. If you think Trump or anyone was just going to be able to waltz into office and get everything done the next day with the stroke of the pen without any resistance, then you were a fool.
Trump had no problem declaring a border emergency at the stroke of a pen just now. Why wasn't it an emergency when he took office?

Quoted:
He has to fight all the democrats and half the Republicans to get anything done.
Trump is the effective head of the Republican party. What actions has he taken to steer the party to achieve his desired agenda?

Savage Tweets don't count.

Quoted:
Let's not forget the Republicans wrote and voted for the immigration bill too. What were Trump's options? They weren't going to send him a better bill. Shut down the government indefinitely ? Yeah that would have gone over well. They all were just going to use it against him.
Who was being hurt by the shutdown with EBT payments not getting sent out? Hint: It wasn't people that vote Republican.

Anything any Republican does is, of course, going to be used against you. Every Republican that voluntarily entered the race knows this.

Quoted:
He had to compromise to start getting things done.
Compromise implies we get something in return, what did we get besides a way for millions of illegals to remain in the US?

Quoted:
While also planning to take executive action to further his goals. Declaring a NE was the right thing to do, congress is unwilling to act to protect the countries best interests.
Someone slept through civics class.

If the Congress is unwilling to protect the nation's interests, it's up to the electorate to not vote for Democrats or +90% of incumbents for Congress. Not the President to decide he knows what's best for the nation and take action on their own.

Seeing as how the 2016 primaries and the 2018 midterms turned out, I'd say our nation's best interest aren't high on the list of electorate priorities.

Quoted:
Do you think Trump may have been trying to make deals with GOPe to get things done?
If so, how long should it have taken Trump to realize it wasn't working?

Why did Trump's very first veto just happen if he wasn't previously getting his agenda he wanted over the last 2 years?

Why would he compromise with the swamp when he campaigned on draining it?

Quoted:
What makes you think that? Just knowing more about the inner workings of government doesn't change the fact that Congress didn't like Cruz and his agenda, anymore than Trump.
I have no doubt that Cruz's knowledge of the workings of government would give him more of an edge in advancing an agenda (one lacking any sort of gun control I'm sure) than a Donald Trump that's busy still learning how to do what Cruz would already know what to do.

Quoted:
They wouldn't be working with him to get good laws written and passed, because they aren't on our side, on America's side.

They have all the power to write and vote on these laws, what did they do? Trump didn't veto their efforts. He encouraged them to do something and so called Conservatives sandbaged his efforts.

You're saying Cruz would have sold us out more, to to get some more things done?? I don't think so.

So what's Trump left with? He can't dictate law, he can't replace congress. He does a pretty good job of playing them into his hands though.
You're kind of all over the map here so I'm not sure how to respond.

Quoted:
He does what he can to expose and shame congress to their constituents so they can either demand representation from their congressmen or work to replace them.
How many incumbent swamp creatures faced primary opponents before the midterms and how many of those primary opponents did Trump support?

Because that's what someone doing what you're claiming would do.

Quoted:
They hate him for it, because he doesn't play nice like career politicians and opens the people's eyes more than anyone else. That's one of the most important things he could do.

We are in a culture war that we have been losing because Conservatives are too nice, too principled, and unwilling to fight.
If Trump did such a great job of this, why was the House such a massive slaughter in 2018?

Wisconsin, a swing state that elected Scott Walker governor, that Cruz won the primary of, and Trump won the general of got a Dem governor that has just given illegals driver's licenses and IDs which will, no doubt, be used to commit voter fraud.

Michigan, another swing state Trump needs, massively flipped D on the state level.

The Texas House of Reps now less than 10 members away from being under Dem control after all of their house seats were up for election in 2018.

Attachment Attached File

What was Trump doing to shore up and continue advancing Republican wins that had been happening prior?

Quoted:
Cruz wasn't going to expand support for conservatism, attack the corruption in government on both sides, and take the fight to the leftists. He doesn't have the personality to be that person.
Nonsense.

Ted Cruz: How about talking about the substantive issues people care about

Quoted:
We didn't need a statesman who was going to play nice and try to woe us with his intelligence. That's the opposite of what we needed. We needed someone who was willing to get down and dirty, speak to the people on their level and fight for our future.
Well, we're definitely getting it.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H. L. Mencken

Quoted:
Trump's done a hell of a lot to shift people away from leftists in this country more than anyone else has. Sure the vocal left has definitely gone more rabid and is more openly honest about how far their leftists beliefs are. But that's to our advantage. It drives people away from them.
Once again, the midterms did an excellent job demonstrating that.

Quoted:
Hes also exposed the traitors within the GOP who are not on our side. It's important for us to identify and replace them.
Because no one knew what type of people John McCain, John Boehner, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell were before Trump came along and pulled the scales from our eyes!

That must have been why Trump donated as much money as he did to John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and Lindsay Graham as he did before he became President...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I voted for Trump, and will again. Even though I know he imported illegal immigrants to work his hotels and properties...

Even though I know he is lying through his teeth...

Trump had called for, "Red Flag Laws," prior to Parkland...

Trump has consistently called for more gun restrictions after shootings going-back a long, long ways...

Link

Trumps criminalization of bupstock possession set-in-stone the pathway to the next AWB that bypasses congress.

Trump could have criminalized manufacture or sale. Trump could have included grandfathering language.

Trump criminalized possession.

And his use of his, "emergency," Executive Powers to do it set a tremendous pathway into stone...

Trump attacks his own party members. Trump did it as a principle of his campaign. Trump attacks his own, then blames them when he fails.

No one --but Trump-- promised a, "deportation force." No one --but Trump-- promised, "Mexico will pay for it."

Trump --no one else-- gave Hillary immunity the day after he was elected President. No one but Trump did that...

Then, when Trump didn't keep his promise, Trump blamed the people he attacked...

Trump gave massive legal protections to illegal immigrants. Trump gave legal protections to illegal immigrants in exchange for a relatively short amount of, "bollard fencing." Trump calls that a, "deal."

Trumps, "take the guns first," puppets call that, "winning."

I will concede that point...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vOfG38F8Bd4/XI1Y3olYdvI/AAAAAAAABiI/I2RWWSWKZcAPGV9-PzW35ER9y03rc6DWgCLcBGAs/s640/Seven%2Bnines.png

A quick google search will show that, "bollard fencing," is getting built in a relatively short area in Texas...

Link
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fair point - the level of human decency a President possesses (or doesn't possess) may be assigned different weights by different people.  What disgusts me may not disgust someone else.

I simply don't see any of the "results" of the last two years being worth Trump and his corrosive effect on every institution that he touches.  As the midterms just showed - he's driving the GOP into an electoral cul-de-sac.  The GOP "brand" - as exemplified by Trump- appeals to essentially no one outside of the over 55 white male with no college degree demographic.  The GOP's popularity with younger voters sits right around "herpes" and there's zero sign that trend is going to be reverse anytime soon - and simply won't with Trump at the top of the ticket.  That's simply not sustainable as a national party - which leads to my frustration since the GOP is the party most aligned with my personal policy preferences.  So we're torching institutions, torching the GOP brand for a generation or two in order to get what, exactly?  Whatever it is - it's not worth it.
View Quote
Exactly.

If he had gotten stuff actually done, instead of endless talk, it'd be worth it.

This is the worst possible scenario where no major conservative policy gets passed, he riles the Dems into a unstoppable electoral juggernaut, and makes the GOP radioactive for the next thousand years.

It's lose, lose, lose.

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
All Trump has left his middle America. It’s a shame he turned out to be a scumbag liar.  He could give two shits about anyone he’s in it for the fame and being the narcissist that he is. Him trying to relate to the average Joe is such a con and you could see right through it but hey he’s all we have until the election in 2020 when Joe Biden wins and he goes back to his New York Penthouse house and looks down again on all the little people. Fuck him. This country is doomed for the next 10 years either way.
View Quote
I'm sure Kamala will appreciate your vote
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Anyone talking about Trump's mental fitness needs to take a look in the mirror.

The nevertrumper cult has no credibility on mental issues.
View Quote
No shit. They've allied themselves with the kookiest of the kooks, all because of their TDS
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm starting to think the Dotard doesn't know how his own government works...

lol

ETA:  Apparently he has a problem with Mueller not being "elected"...which isn't how any of this works.  lol
View Quote
He never should have been appointed
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I didn't see where Regulatori was running for President...
View Quote
Is that a requirement to run for President? Where is that written?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

ETA:  Apparently he has a problem with Mueller not being "elected"...which isn't how any of this works.  lol
He sure has found a bunch of criminals surrounding Trump. Seems the appointment was a good call.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We should strive to be better than the Democrats - not meet them down at the low bar that they set for themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We should strive to be better than the Democrats - not meet them down at the low bar that they set for themselves.
The high road is very pretty, but you'll have a hard time marching your army down it
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:48:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He sure has found a bunch of criminals surrounding Trump. Seems the appointment was a good call.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Draining the swamp.

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fact is we've been painted into a shitty situation by low information voters where we're stuck either voting for Trump again, since no intelligent Conservative will attempt to primary a sitting President from their own party, or facing President Harris/Castro/O'Rourke.

I just don't expect anyone to be anything other than intellectually honest about what Trump is when they're forced to vote for him again. Something some folks find challenging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Does division and constant nevertrumpering help us or hurt us?

You're setting up a strawman to try to knock down.

I just said I think most all of the "collusion" story is bunk and you won't find a single post on here of me ever believing it. But again, I'll reiterate, I think the extent of Trump's involvement with Russia was dealing with his private businesses, not really anything political except in the sense of the potential FCPA violation of promising prime real estate in a potential Trump Tower in Moscow to Putin to make it happen. That much was quite public information.
Just bunk, because they haven't found anything?

Or was what they did criminal, traitorous?

Like what?

Locking her up?

Getting rid of Obamacare?

Forming Second Amendment Coalitions?

Building a wall?

Eliminating the national debt in 8 years?
Do you think the President is a dictatorship?

He has done what he could on most of those issues. Republicans are the reason why he hasn't been able to do those things. REPUBLICANS

There's a list of Trump's accomplishments floating around its long.

He invalidated some Obama Executive Actions that the next Dem will just reinstate.

Trump had no problem declaring a border emergency at the stroke of a pen just now. Why wasn't it an emergency when he took office?
Because he had to exhaust the conventional process before it could be justified and hold up in a court of law when he is inevitably challenged.

Trump is the effective head of the Republican party. What actions has he taken to steer the party to achieve his desired agenda?

Savage Tweets don't count.
He is not the head of the Republican party, he is the President who ran as a republican. There is a difference. The party does not follow him, they did not support him.

They want to see him fail, and consequently America fail.

They do count. Public opinion is more important than anything else, public opinion is votes.

Who was being hurt by the shutdown with EBT payments not getting sent out? Hint: It wasn't people that vote Republican.

Anything any Republican does is, of course, going to be used against you. Every Republican that voluntarily entered the race knows this.
You think only democrats were affected by the shutdown?

How about people who don't even vote?

You think if Trump let it get to the point of riots the democrats would cave? Lol no they would be happy at that situation.

Compromise implies we get something in return, what did we get besides a way for millions of illegals to remain in the US?
We got congress to put it in writing and vote on the border and immigration being a national issue that needs to be addressed. That building a wall has a functional purpose and is ok to build. Despite them trying to limit it monetarily.

They can't successfully argue in court against the wall itself now. As they have authorized it. They can only argue against Trump using the NEA to divert funds to adequately fund building it.

The law is on his side for that too. They gave him that power, and it easily meets the NE requirements. Especially when you consider what it's been used for in the past.

Someone slept through civics class.

If the Congress is unwilling to protect the nation's interests, it's up to the electorate to not vote for Democrats or +90% of incumbents for Congress. Not the President to decide he knows what's best for the nation and take action on their own.
Wrong. The NEA gives him power to address this issue with funding to secure our border from the invasion. It's a basic responsibility.

Seeing as how the 2016 primaries and the 2018 midterms turned out, I'd say our nation's best interest aren't high on the list of electorate priorities.
People voted for Trump because they wanted someone who was going to fight for them, and also for someone who had a chance of winning against Hillary.

Midterms always go that way, and you think maybe the Republicans sandbagged themselves?

If so, how long should it have taken Trump to realize it wasn't working?

Why did Trump's very first veto just happen if he wasn't previously getting his agenda he wanted over the last 2 years?
Because they weren't doing their jobs.

Why would he compromise with the swamp when he campaigned on draining it?
Because he can't kill them. So therefor he has to work with them to do anything, unfortunately they hold the power.

I have no doubt that Cruz's knowledge of the workings of government would give him more of an edge in advancing an agenda (one lacking any sort of gun control I'm sure) than a Donald Trump that's busy still learning how to do what Cruz would already know what to do.
Are we sure Cruz would have? How much has he got done in congress? He is in congress right? So really he is already in a position to further his agenda. He doesn't need to be president to accomplish anything.

I don't see Trump vetoing anything on Cruz's agenda that he is able to get congress to pass.

You're kind of all over the map here so I'm not sure how to respond.

How many incumbent swamp creatures faced primary opponents before the midterms and how many of those primary opponents did Trump support?

Because that's what someone doing what you're claiming would do.

If Trump did such a great job of this, why was the House such a massive slaughter in 2018?
Republicans gave up to hurt Trump. Democrats more energized. Voter fraud.

Do you think Republicans would have had better turn out, if they did their job when they were in control instead of sandbagging? They didn't give people much reason to vote for them did they?

Wisconsin, a swing state that elected Scott Walker governor, that Cruz won the primary of, and Trump won the general of got a Dem governor that has just given illegals driver's licenses and IDs which will, no doubt, be used to commit voter fraud.

Michigan, another swing state Trump needs, massively flipped D on the state level.

The Texas House of Reps now less than 10 members away from being under Dem control after all of their house seats were up for election in 2018.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2019-03-20_17-41-06_jpg-884522.JPG

What was Trump doing to shore up and continue advancing Republican wins that had been happening prior?
He campaigned for Republicans.

Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piNaNxr0jo4

Well, we're definitely getting it.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H. L. Mencken

Once again, the midterms did an excellent job demonstrating that.

Because no one knew what type of people John McCain, John Boehner, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell were before Trump came along and pulled the scales from our eyes!
A lot of people didn't know, and still don't know the realities of our country and government.

Just look at the people on here of all places that defend swampers and attack Trump.

Red pilling is a continuing effort.

That must have been why Trump donated as much money as he did to John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and Lindsay Graham as he did before he became President...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2018-12-16_15-13-17_jpg-774548.JPG
I don't care who he donated to before becoming President.

I'm sure he made mistakes in some of who he supported and who he thought they were.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trump giving Hillary immunity the day after the election did not help us...

It did not help Trump, either, as putting her in Prison was a formal, and often-repeated campaign promise. "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

Quoted:

Trump criminalized gun parts possession criminalizing bumpstocks by executive fiat.

Trump most-certainly acted like a dictator in criminalizing bumpstock possession...

Quoted:
He has done what he could on most of those issues. Republicans are the reason why he hasn't been able to do those things. REPUBLICANS
Republicans were trying to prevent Trump from forcing a shut-down over Trumps short amount of bollard fencing at the border.

Republicans were trying to prevent the absolute disaster Trump was fomenting...

It kept getting worse and worse for Republicans the more Trump kept digging-in to get his small amount of bollard fencing.

Republicans tried to prevent that from happening. Trump kept egging it on, and Trump kept promising illegal immigrants more and more benefits the longer the shut-down went.

In the end, Trumps (he calls it a) "deal," was a disaster for Republicans. And Republicans were trying to stop it all along.

Trump caused the disasterous, "amnesty for a short fence," deal. Democrats won big time. All because Trump is a horrible, horrible negotiator.

Trump --no other Republican-- promised a, "border wall." Trump --no other Republican-- formally imported illegal immigrants to work at his hotels and properties...

Quoted:

Yeah, Mexico is paying for Trumps short, "bollard fence," at the border?

Hillary is in Prison?

Gun rights are increasing?

The list is fake news.

Quoted:
Because he had to exhaust the conventional process before it could be justified and hold up in a court of law when he is inevitably challenged.
Democrats will say that the, "conventional process," for restricting magazine capacity has been, "exhausted," after the next (pray it does not happen), "national emergency."

Trump set-in-stone all the precedence they will ever need to enact an AWB without congress.

All an AWB is is a, 'features," ban and Trump has proven that it can be done...

Trump promised to start his Mexico-funded, "border wall," the day he got elected. Trumps short bollard fence (in exchange for legal protections to illegals) is ***NOT*** Trump keeping his campaign promise...

Quoted:

He is not the head of the Republican party, he is the President who ran as a republican. There is a difference. The party does not follow him, they did not support him.
Reagan was the head of the Republican Party... The entire Party looked to him for leadership and support.

Reagan said, "Never, ever attack a fellow Republican."

Quoted:

They want to see him fail, and consequently America fail.
I hope Trumps, "take the guns first," anti-gun initiatives fail. But I worry his DOJ and courts will support his anti-gun initiatives.

Quoted:
You think if Trump let it get to the point of riots the democrats would cave? Lol no they would be happy at that situation.
Trump got his crap pushed-in during the shut-down.

Trump was caving left and right to the Democrats in the shut-down.

The deal Trump signed giving long-term legal protections to illegals for a short amount of bollard fencing in Texas... Was a worse deal than the deal Trump refused to cause the Schumer-Pelosi shut-down.

Schumer and Pelosi won the shut-down by a country-mile. That is not to be celebrated. Trump is a  horrible negotiator.

Quoted:

We got congress to put it in writing and vote on the border and immigration being a national issue that needs to be addressed. That building a wall has a functional purpose and is ok to build. Despite them trying to limit it monetarily.

They can't successfully argue in court against the wall itself now. As they have authorized it. They can only argue against Trump using the NEA to divert funds to adequately fund building it.

The law is on his side for that too. They gave him that power, and it easily meets the NE requirements. Especially when you consider what it's been used for in the past.
Stop calling Trumps, "bollard fence," a, "wall."

Congress put in, "writing," that the fence can only go where the local governments allow it to go... And the local governments are... Democrats.

Trump signed-into-law that the fence can only go in a relatively small area in Texas, and gave veto-power over the location and placement of the wall to the local (Democrat-controlled) governments.

Trump did not get his, "wall." He got a short amount of, "bollard fencing." In exchange for illegal immigrants getting long-term legal protections... Amnesty.

Quoted:
People voted for Trump because they wanted someone who was going to fight for them, and also for someone who had a chance of winning against Hillary.
Trump lied to get elected...

Trumps election was pants-on-fire lie after pants-on-fire lie.

Trump has no plans for a, "pro-gun commission." And there never, ever was any plans for such a commission.

Quoted:

He endorsed Romney for the Senate, --lol, rofl-- without Romney asking for it.

Is that what you are talking about?

Or are you saying that Trump campaigned for Mia Love, because he didn't. Her seat went to a hardcore anti-gun, open-borders Democrat.

Trump campaigned against Republicans as much as he campaigned for them. And in some cases he was told to stay away, as his image would hurt the race...

Quoted:

Just look at the people on here of all places that defend swampers and attack Trump.
Trump is a swamp-monster... Trumps former staff going to prison say the same thing: Trump is part of the problem.

Quoted:

Who he donated to before becoming President is a big deal, when you are claiming to be from outside the swamp.

His donation history proves he is deeply embedded... ***INSIDE*** the swamp...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Mueller's report is meaningless and he shouldn't be writing one because he was appointed on fake made up allegations.

Mcshitcain is a dishonorable shitbag who contributed aid and comfort to Democrats when he voted No on obamacare repeal and "discharged that obligation" of passing the Russian dossier around to get Trump investigated after becoming President.

"I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell."-John McCain before Cancer ate his brain.

That fucktard is burning alive I bet.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Firstly, I don't think you know what the definition of "never" means.

Secondly, does abandoning Constitutional principles and refusing to hold politicians accountable help us or hurt us?

Quoted:

Those were all things he actively campaigned on and he did?

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

National Debt Hits a New Record High: $22 Trillion

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
I've seen it and it's filled with a lot of fluff and a lot of stuff that, as I said, is easily wiped away by the next Dem as though it never happened.

Quoted:
Exhaust the conventional process? That's not how national emergencies work... They're either emergencies or they aren't.

Quoted:
Here's something suitable for 3rd graders... Seven Roles for One President

6. Chief of Party
In this role, the president helps members of his or her political party get elected or appointed to office. The president campaigns for those members who have supported his or her policies. At the end of a term, the president may campaign for reelection.

Examples of Responsibilities:

Choosing leading party members to serve in the Cabinet
Traveling to California to speak at a rally for a party nominee to the U.S. Senate

Quoted:

How was the shutdown hurting Republicans?

Quoted:

So we got words on paper...

Quoted:
Wrong. The NEA gives him power to address this issue with funding to secure our border from the invasion. It's a basic responsibility.
What if I told you the NEA was actually an unconstitutional abdication of power by Congress.

Quoted:

Midterms always go that way, and you think maybe the Republicans sandbagged themselves?

Midterms may result in losses of Congressional seats for the party of the sitting President but 2018 was the worst by a Republican President going back to Ford:

Attachment Attached File

And that doesn't explain the massive state level setbacks that were suffered.

Quoted:

Well, no shit. So why didn't the President shut down everything they wanted until he got what he wanted?

That's how checks and balances work.

Quoted:
Because he can't kill them. So therefor he has to work with them to do anything, unfortunately they hold the power.
See above.

And again, why wasn't Trump working to support primary opponents of swamp creatures?

Quoted:
Are we sure Cruz would have? How much has he got done in congress? He is in congress right? So really he is already in a position to further his agenda. He doesn't need to be president to accomplish anything.

I don't see Trump vetoing anything on Cruz's agenda that he is able to get congress to pass.
Are you seriously trying to equate the legislative influence of a single Senator to the sitting President?

Quoted:

Do you think Republicans would have had better turn out, if they did their job when they were in control instead of sandbagging? They didn't give people much reason to vote for them did they?
You're telling me, politicians in the Texas house gave up to hurt Trump politically?

If the Republicans weren't doing their jobs, why wasn't Trump putting pressure on them to do it? Again, why wasn't Trump vetoing things left and right that Congress wanted if they weren't giving Trump things he wanted? The veto is a powerful weapon the President has and Trump has used it once.

Again, things 3rd graders understand - Seven Roles for One President

5. Legislative Leader
Only Congress has the actual power to make laws, but the Constitution gives the president power to influence Congress in its lawmaking. Presidents may urge Congress to pass new laws or veto bills that they do not favor.

Quoted:

What incumbent swamp creature primary opponents did Trump support?

If swamp creatures were stymieing his efforts, I'm sure he worked hard to get rid of them when he had the opportunity.

Quoted:
A lot of people didn't know, and still don't know the realities of our country and government.

And your argument is that they do now? What demonstrable evidence is there of that.

As I just posted, 91% of incumbents running in the House midterms were reelected.

Quoted:

I'm sure he made mistakes in some of who he supported and who he thought they were.
This much is clear... C____ of personality have that effect. (Since we're not allowed to use the other "C word" anymore )

Personally, I've never mistakenly donated money to anyone, let alone Democrats 3:1 prior to 2007 or $6,000 to Kamala Harris in 2014.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:17:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Secondly, does abandoning Constitutional principles and refusing to hold politicians accountable help us or hurt us?

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/trump_second_amendment_coalition_not_found_jpg-884769.JPG

I've seen it and it's filled with a lot of fluff and a lot of stuff that, as I said, is easily wiped away by the next Dem as though it never happened.

Exhaust the conventional process? That's not how national emergencies work... They're either emergencies or they aren't.

6. Chief of Party
In this role, the president helps members of his or her political party get elected or appointed to office. The president campaigns for those members who have supported his or her policies. At the end of a term, the president may campaign for reelection.

Traveling to California to speak at a rally for a party nominee to the U.S. Senate

What if I told you the NEA was actually an unconstitutional abdication of power by Congress.

Midterms may result in losses of Congressional seats for the party of the sitting President but 2018 was the worst by a Republican President going back to Ford:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2019-03-20_21-11-07_jpg-884741.JPG

Well, no shit. So why didn't the President shut down everything they wanted until he got what he wanted?

See above.

And again, why wasn't Trump working to support primary opponents of swamp creatures?

Are you seriously trying to equate the legislative influence of a single Senator to the sitting President?

You're telling me, politicians in the Texas house gave up to hurt Trump politically?

If the Republicans weren't doing their jobs, why wasn't Trump putting pressure on them to do it? Again, why wasn't Trump vetoing things left and right that Congress wanted if they weren't giving Trump things he wanted? The veto is a powerful weapon the President has and Trump has used it once.

5. Legislative Leader
Only Congress has the actual power to make laws, but the Constitution gives the president power to influence Congress in its lawmaking. Presidents may urge Congress to pass new laws or veto bills that they do not favor.

If swamp creatures were stymieing his efforts, I'm sure he worked hard to get rid of them when he had the opportunity.

And your argument is that they do now? What demonstrable evidence is there of that.

As I just posted, 91% of incumbents running in the House midterms were reelected.

This much is clear... C____ of personality have that effect. (Since we're not allowed to use the other "C word" anymore )

Personally, I've never mistakenly donated money to anyone, let alone Democrats 3:1 prior to 2007 or $6,000 to Kamala Harris in 2014.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/trump_second_amendment_coalition_not_found_jpg-884769.JPG

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

6. Chief of Party

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2019-03-20_21-11-07_jpg-884741.JPG

Quoted:

Quoted:
See above.

Quoted:

Quoted:

5. Legislative Leader

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think the 24/7 anti Trump vitriol and TDS 90% negative media coverage had anything to do with that, or is it all Trumps fault?

ETA His own party was working against him, and you blame him. McCain, Ryan etc...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trumps rant on McCain is not to be interpreted in a vacuum.
While McCain was a hero 50 years ago as a person who bravely served his country,He should also be called out for the snake of a self serving backstabbing corrupt politician he was.

McCain guy distributed unsubstantiated salacious memos to the press.

McCain associate distributed dossier to BuzzFeed, other mediaKramer acknowledged during the deposition that he gave a copy of the memos to reporters at BuzzFeed News, McClatchy news service, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal and National Public Radio. Kramer said Steele and Simpson were aware of some of his contacts with media outlets; he said Steele specifically asked him to meet with a BuzzFeed reporter and veteran journalist Carl Bernstein, which he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The video's worse.

Super brave shitting on a dead guy...
Trumps rant on McCain is not to be interpreted in a vacuum.
While McCain was a hero 50 years ago as a person who bravely served his country,He should also be called out for the snake of a self serving backstabbing corrupt politician he was.

McCain guy distributed unsubstantiated salacious memos to the press.

McCain associate distributed dossier to BuzzFeed, other mediaKramer acknowledged during the deposition that he gave a copy of the memos to reporters at BuzzFeed News, McClatchy news service, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal and National Public Radio. Kramer said Steele and Simpson were aware of some of his contacts with media outlets; he said Steele specifically asked him to meet with a BuzzFeed reporter and veteran journalist Carl Bernstein, which he did.
McCain's legacy:

Shutting down the tea party through the IRS
Trying to sabotage Trump with Russian-Clinton paid dirt.
Voting down obamacare repeal
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Mueller's report is meaningless and he shouldn't be writing one because he was appointed on fake made up allegations.

Mcshitcain is a dishonorable shitbag who contributed aid and comfort to Democrats when he voted No on obamacare repeal and "discharged that obligation" of passing the Russian dossier around to get Trump investigated after becoming President.

"I discharged that obligation, and I would do it again. Anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell."-John McCain before Cancer ate his brain.

View Quote
I know it's very upsetting for you that both McCain and Mueller helped rid the world of commies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

McCain's legacy:

View Quote
And what’s your legacy?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well he was, and he got the ever loving shit kicked out of him for like what? 3, 4 years?

I wouldn’t go as fas as call him a hero (to me heroes are the ones coming home in a box), but at least have SOME fucking respect. With that, no I don’t agree that the dotard should run his mouth like a premenstrual 14 year old.
View Quote
Nah, hard pass on the respect for someone actively subverting out country.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have a strange definition of "actively" if it's something a dead person can accomplish.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#32]
You can really tell he expects to be exonerated...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:52:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You must have a strange definition of "actively" if it's something a dead person can accomplish.
View Quote
Well, McCain lives rent free inside trump's head... so that kinda counts IMO
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#34]
So who are the true conservatives looking forward to voting for next November? Beto? Warren? Kamala?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I know it's very upsetting for you that both McCain and Mueller helped rid the world of commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wtf are you talking about?

They ushered them in and gave them comfort.

John shitbag McCain is for open borders.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was roughly during that time period when Trump was complaining about bone spurs and dodging STDs.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And what’s your legacy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain's legacy:

And what’s your legacy?
I can happily say that I've been a righteous American patriot thus far.

Hope the McCain family likes the hell they are going to catch over the next few days or weeks...they've lived off the American taxpayer long enough and deserve to pay some respects to those paying their bills.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hope the McCain family likes the hell they are going to catch over the next few days or weeks...they've lived off the American taxpayer long enough and deserve to pay some respects to those paying their bills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain's legacy:

And what’s your legacy?

"Righteous American Patriot"
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Do you think the 24/7 anti Trump vitriol and TDS 90% negative media coverage had anything to do with that, or is it all Trumps fault?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Please... Like Leftist hate against a Republican President is somehow unprecedented.

Quoted:
ETA His own party was working against him, and you blame him. McCain, Ryan etc...
Again, so why did Trump give them everything they wanted, only just now using his veto power?

Maybe you can tell me which incumbent primary opposition candidates Trump campaigned for to try to clean house prior to the midterms.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Of course we're all going to say Trump in the General. Primaries? Cruz or Rand Paul, you know, actual conservatives.

I just hate that "Since A is better than B, you have no right to complain about A."

The part that pisses me off the most about Trump is the POTENTIAL we had with him. We owned Congress and had the POTENTIAL to do many things. Instead he hires a bunch of idiots, constantly fires/rehires, basically burns every possible bridge imaginable, openly talks shit or literally makes up childish "Lying Ted" nicknames about other party members/cabinet members, refuses to listen to actual experts on most matters because he's the "best/greatest/smartest" of everything, refuses to be IMMEDIATELY proactive on important issues (the wall, 2nd Amendment Coalition, etc..) and evolves into nothing more than a huge whiny ass fucking troll that sits around making hollow tough guy threats on twitter without ever going through with them.

The only thing Trump is good at is promoting himself. It's like he never actually won and became President, he's still stuck in endless campaign mode. Every speech is just another attempt at patting his own back/stroking his ego. Just watch him on stage...he loves it up there. Everyone is laughing at his jokes, chanting "Lock her Up," and basically hanging off every word like a bunch of groupies watching their favorite singer. He LIVES for this. The guy literally humped the flag last speech and the crowd roared.

The actual administrative side and getting things done? That's boring to him.

Like the wall for example...why didn't he declare it a National Emergency back when we owned Congress??? Why wasn't this happening YEARS ago???

So yeah, I bitch and complain because the Republicans had one of the best opportunities in a very long time and Trump basically squandered it. My issues with Trump have ZERO to do with Clinton though...the only time I ever see her name being mentioned (or even think of her) is when reading this site since she STILL lives rent free in so many heads here.
View Quote
you think the squandering of the first 2 years might be somewhat to blame on Ryan and others in congress sitting on their hands?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It was roughly during that time period when Trump was complaining about bone spurs and dodging STDs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

Many Americans didn't serve and didn't want to.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And?

View Quote
Including you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:09:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's ok, we president now, so that's fine that trump was/is a fucking coward.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:09:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
you think the squandering of the first 2 years might be somewhat to blame on Ryan and others in congress sitting on their hands?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course we're all going to say Trump in the General. Primaries? Cruz or Rand Paul, you know, actual conservatives.

I just hate that "Since A is better than B, you have no right to complain about A."

The part that pisses me off the most about Trump is the POTENTIAL we had with him. We owned Congress and had the POTENTIAL to do many things. Instead he hires a bunch of idiots, constantly fires/rehires, basically burns every possible bridge imaginable, openly talks shit or literally makes up childish "Lying Ted" nicknames about other party members/cabinet members, refuses to listen to actual experts on most matters because he's the "best/greatest/smartest" of everything, refuses to be IMMEDIATELY proactive on important issues (the wall, 2nd Amendment Coalition, etc..) and evolves into nothing more than a huge whiny ass fucking troll that sits around making hollow tough guy threats on twitter without ever going through with them.

The only thing Trump is good at is promoting himself. It's like he never actually won and became President, he's still stuck in endless campaign mode. Every speech is just another attempt at patting his own back/stroking his ego. Just watch him on stage...he loves it up there. Everyone is laughing at his jokes, chanting "Lock her Up," and basically hanging off every word like a bunch of groupies watching their favorite singer. He LIVES for this. The guy literally humped the flag last speech and the crowd roared.

The actual administrative side and getting things done? That's boring to him.

Like the wall for example...why didn't he declare it a National Emergency back when we owned Congress??? Why wasn't this happening YEARS ago???

So yeah, I bitch and complain because the Republicans had one of the best opportunities in a very long time and Trump basically squandered it. My issues with Trump have ZERO to do with Clinton though...the only time I ever see her name being mentioned (or even think of her) is when reading this site since she STILL lives rent free in so many heads here.
Considering Trump still has the entire Republican party afraid of him sending out mean tweets about them, I'm pretty sure it's Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Including you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And?

Including you.
Including me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Including me.
View Quote
How does it go? Birds of a feather...
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ran for president and won.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:22:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is the true hero.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top