Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In on 1 of this thread of pathetic retardation.
View Quote
Yup and here you are! Yay!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hugh_jaf_j never_disappoints.
View Quote
That's what she says.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The Mc_Jeb_Romneyites and rather have Hillary freedom_fighters are awake I see! #RINO_love, FTW!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#6]
In
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this another furious masturbating thread?

Is he dropping out any day now?

Did your girl finally win?

Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:44:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I just hopped in to see if the entire first page would be on my ignore list. Not quite, but only because of normal people expressing their disdain of another re-re-run of this thread.

Looks like the sweet siren song has brought most of the brainlets forth within minutes though. Sometimes there is comfort in the familiar, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just hopped in to see if the entire first page would be on my ignore list. Not quite, but only because of normal people expressing their disdain of another re-re-run of this thread.

Looks like the sweet siren song has brought most of the brainlets forth within minutes though. Sometimes there is comfort in the familiar, I guess.
View Quote
Just checking to see if I'm on your ignore list.

Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nah, just another thread with more

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Get over it OP.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't forget " It's going to be an interesting week" weekly fail
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's what she says.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hugh_jaf_j never_disappoints.
That's what she says.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Another sour grapes thread....
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Noting but propaganda bullshit and broken promises.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#17]

... for the underscore butthurt.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Donald Trump is done... says so right here.

https://youtu.be/qjUvfZj-Fm0
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#21]
So never trumpers, now that piglosi has decreed that impeachment is off the table, do you think that mueller is looking for proof of collusion between her and the kremlin?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am going to repeat myself this ONE TIME.

Then I am going to start issuing account warnings (consistent with the rules for any other thread on the site) for any personal attacks in this thread.

This thread is not a free-for-all for people who want to insult NeverTrumpers, nor is it a thread for NeverTrumpers to insult Trump supporters.

If you cannot be civil towards people who disagree with, this thread may not be for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone please refrain from personal attacks and name-calling.  
Then I am going to start issuing account warnings (consistent with the rules for any other thread on the site) for any personal attacks in this thread.

This thread is not a free-for-all for people who want to insult NeverTrumpers, nor is it a thread for NeverTrumpers to insult Trump supporters.

If you cannot be civil towards people who disagree with, this thread may not be for you.

"So you're thinking about violating the COC..."

Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I can't get my bumpstock to shoot any bullets. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can't get my bumpstock to shoot any bullets. Can someone tell me what I'm dong wrong?
View Quote
Ask Trump.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I can't get my bumpstock to shoot any bullets. Can someone tell me what I'm dong wrong?
View Quote
Yeah, hang on to it for a few more months and get caught with it. Then you'll be a felon who broke a gun law.
You'll be charged with having an illegal Machine gun. Neat little thing Trump did for us gun owners eh?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yeah, hang on to it for a few more months and get caught with it. Then you'll be a felon who broke a gun law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or just want for the Don to sign a red flag law.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone please refrain from personal attacks and name-calling.  

Wish there was a way to get this post stickied at the top of ever new page in this thread. This thread is a two-way street. Just gets so tiring seeing all of the hit-and-run "OMG, I had pop in this thread to see all of the Hillary dick sucker commie shareblue posters. Sorry your gals lost!" and then you don't hear from them again until 10 pages later when they pop in with a similar comment again/run away and post in a separate thread how they owned everyone here.

The hit-and-run insult posting is just so juvenile since those types never want to sit around and debate.

Maybe add this graphic at the top of each page too.

That way people will realize that "Sorry your gal lost" is basically the Tier 6/7 of "comebacks."

Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Noting but propaganda bullshit and broken promises.
View Quote
You mean like the last 45 years of American government?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You'll be charged with having an illegal Machine gun. Neat little thing Trump did for us gun owners eh?
View Quote
In the meantime, where do you insert the mag?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the DOJ that Trump ordered to ban them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you seriously trying to argue that banning bump stocks isn't a 2nd Amendment rights infringement because a bump stock doesn't literally shoot bullets?  That's laughable.

Apply your premise to magazine restrictions.  Or waiting periods.  Or red flag laws.

It's amazing how far people will bend over to protect Trump from any criticism.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone see this btw?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434643-deutsche-bank-loaned-over-2-billion-to-trump-report

Deutsche Bank reportedly loaned more than $2 billion to President Trump over multiple decades while he was a real estate developer.

The New York Times reported Monday, based on interviews with more than 20 bank officials, that the bank repeatedly loaned money to Trump despite multiple business-related "red flags."

The report, which details the history between Trump and the bank, comes as congressional committees and the New York attorney general are investigating Trump's financial ties to the bank.

In attempting to secure loans from the bank, Trump often exaggerated his wealth, according to the Times.

When Trump was trying to get a loan from the bank to build a skyscraper in Chicago, he reportedly said his net worth was $3 billion. The bank, however, reportedly concluded that he was worth about $788 million.
View Quote
Years later, in 2010, Trump again turned to Deutsche Bank for a loan as he attempted to buy the Doral Golf Resort and Spa for $100 million. The bank again reportedly determined that Trump was exaggerating his wealth, this time concluding that he had overvalued some of his real estate assets by up to 70 percent.
View Quote
Well before the elections there was a lot of talk of Trump inflating his assets/net worth. The guy has a massive ego, no one can deny that. No matter what the speech topic, Trump is able to insert personal superlatives of being "I'm the greatest/best/smartest" when discussing just about everything. Lot of big names in finance (bipartisan) have talked about Trump's reported net worth being greatly exaggerated and this is one of the main reasons why he refuses to release his tax records.

Even back when Trump was still promising to release his tax records (I think his lie at the time was "I'm under an audit and can't do it but will release them soon"), many assumed he would never do it because the truth of his actual net worth would come out.

Can't wait to hear Trump's spin if his tax records ever get released and he's worth well under 1 billion. Yeah, he's still a successful guy, don't get me wrong, but that's like constantly bragging to my friends I make 100k (and finding a way to bring it up in every conversation/constantly boasting about it/gold plated everything) when in reality it's 30k.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#35]
What happened to the other thread?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Anyone see this btw?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434643-deutsche-bank-loaned-over-2-billion-to-trump-report

Well before the elections there was a lot of talk of Trump inflating his assets/net worth. The guy has a massive ego, no one can deny that. No matter what the speech topic, Trump is able to insert personal superlatives of being "I'm the greatest/best/smartest" when discussing just about everything. Lot of big names in finance (bipartisan) have talked about Trump's reported net worth being greatly exaggerated and this is one of the main reasons why he refuses to release his tax records.

Even back when Trump was still promising to release his tax records (I think his lie at the time was "I'm under an audit and can't do it but will release them soon"), many assumed he would never do it because the truth of his actual net worth would come out.

Can't wait to hear Trump's spin if his tax records ever get released and he's worth well under 1 billion. Yeah, he's still a successful guy, don't get me wrong, but that's like constantly bragging to my friends I make 100k (and finding a way to bring it up in every conversation/constantly boasting about it/gold plated everything) when in reality it's 30k.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Anyone see this btw?

Deutsche Bank reportedly loaned more than $2 billion to President Trump over multiple decades while he was a real estate developer.

The New York Times reported Monday, based on interviews with more than 20 bank officials, that the bank repeatedly loaned money to Trump despite multiple business-related "red flags."

The report, which details the history between Trump and the bank, comes as congressional committees and the New York attorney general are investigating Trump's financial ties to the bank.

In attempting to secure loans from the bank, Trump often exaggerated his wealth, according to the Times.

When Trump was trying to get a loan from the bank to build a skyscraper in Chicago, he reportedly said his net worth was $3 billion. The bank, however, reportedly concluded that he was worth about $788 million.
Years later, in 2010, Trump again turned to Deutsche Bank for a loan as he attempted to buy the Doral Golf Resort and Spa for $100 million. The bank again reportedly determined that Trump was exaggerating his wealth, this time concluding that he had overvalued some of his real estate assets by up to 70 percent.

Normally inflating your assets in order to obtain a bank loan is straight-up bank fraud.  In this case it looks like Deutsche Bank looked at his documents and went "lol yeah right" and did that own due diligence.  So if they upped his interest rate or added conditions to the loan to mitigate the risk you might have a harder time proving any fraud actually took place.  Donnie definitely tried.

I'd certainly like to know more about this story...
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What happened to the other thread?
View Quote
Sacrificed to the COC Gods...
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't insert a magazine on a lightning link or DIAs either.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can insert a magazine into anything if you're brave enough.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#40]
And since we're talking about Deutsche Bank. Anyone know the "global head of the real-estate capital markets division of Deutsche Bank" that  loaned President Donald Trump over $1 billion for his real-estate projects?

A guy by the name of Justin Kennedy.

Last name sound familiar? Yep, Justice Anthony Kennedy's son.

And yes, the same Deutsche Bank that was fined $630 million in 2017 for a 10 billion Russian money laundering scheme.

https://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-kennedy-son-loaned-president-trump-over-a-billion-dollars-2018-6

But Trump is an "outsider" right and trying to "drain" the swamp. ALL of these DC/NYC scumbags are incestuously connected. ALL of them.

No one bats an eye that a Supreme Court Justice's son is giving our President 1 billion dollar loans? This is all on record...not some crazy conspiracy theory.

Wish people here would devote 10% of their time looking up this stuff as they do with Uranium One, Pizzagate, or what Q says. ALL of these scumbags are corrupt.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And since we're talking about Deutsche Bank. Anyone know the "global head of the real-estate capital markets division of Deutsche Bank" that  loaned President Donald Trump over $1 billion for his real-estate projects?

And yes, the same Deutsche Bank that was fined $630 million in 2017 for a 10 billion Russian money laundering scheme.

https://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-kennedy-son-loaned-president-trump-over-a-billion-dollars-2018-6

But Trump is an "outsider" right and trying to "drain" the swamp. ALL of these DC/NYC scumbags are incestuously connected. ALL of them.

No one bats an eye that a Supreme Court Justice's son is giving our President 1 billion dollar loans? This is all on record...not some crazy conspiracy theory.

Wish people here would devote 10% of their time looking up this stuff as they do with Uranium One, Pizzagate, or what Q says. ALL of these scumbags are corrupt.
View Quote
Fuckin aye lad
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#42]
More FedGov land grabbing so they can mismanage even more of it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/president-trump-quietly-signs-largest-wilderness-preservation-bill-decade/

But I'm sure...

Obama 1.35 million acre FedGov land grab = bad
Trump 1.3 million acre FedGov land grab = good

Apparently Federal ownership of 47% of the land in the west just isn't enough.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I guess this is some sort of multidemnsional chessplay...

Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Regulatori, non of this matters to his adherents. Because he has the best words and the biggest brain, and he makes liberals cry.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#45]
See You Again ft. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
If only we had listened to the warnings about Trump from 2011.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Snort.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 3:03:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well put as usual.

“The more you know”
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Moar like, “Doh!”
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
More FedGov land grabbing so they can mismanage even more of it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/president-trump-quietly-signs-largest-wilderness-preservation-bill-decade/

But I'm sure...

Obama 1.35 million acre FedGov land grab = bad
Trump 1.3 million acre FedGov land grab = good

Apparently Federal ownership of 47% of the land in the west just isn't enough.
View Quote
I totally agree with you there. That's why I often joke "Orange man always good." Sometimes I think that whole NPC meme was a form of projection.

At the same time there is many times that Trump does positive stuff that the mainstream press just glosses over or completely ignores. But when Obama did something similar, he got lots of positive attention for it. It's also the same deal when Obama did the same things as Trump that the press deems as negative (like children at the border being detained). Obama's actions would go unreported but when Trump does it he gets both barrels. I definitely think Trump has a fair case for a lot of his anger towards the press.

The problem that Trump has is that he can't stop poking the hornet's nest. I sometimes wonder if the mainstream press would actually be forced to report on more positive Trump stuff if Trump wasn't giving them constant ammo to attack him. When Trump goes on his crazy Grampa McRanty twitter tirades, he's practically throwing in buckets of chum in shark infested waters. Of course the press is going to jump on the lowest hanging fruit.

And Trump twitter trolling is not "4D Chess." If that was the case, he wouldn't constantly be on twitter whining about being picked on by the "haters" every waking moment, he would simply ignore it because it's beneath him and just watch it burn from afar.
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top