[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Which one of these guys are you OP?

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Will 5.56 do the job on our invaders like in Battle Los Angeles, or am I going to need to step up to something larger?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]
The mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Have the aliens picked sides yet??

Please tell me its not the Nazi's living under the ice in Antarctica!!!  Its bad enough with all the anal probing.  If they teamed up with the Nazi's also I'm going to be VERY upset.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#8]
So, what are the US militaries contingency plans for something like a dub step engine?

The Kryptonian Dubstep Engine
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Why would "aliens" bother with warning shots?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would love to lick the box of a Borg.
View Quote
7of 9 !
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's been nearly three weeks since the event, and the USAF still has no coherent explanation about the strange explosion over the Thule Air Base with its 12th Space Warning Squadron and its Ballistic Missile Early Warning System?

Is the USAF overwhelmed by the Pandora's box (Pandora's ring? star ring? STARGATE?? ) that they've opened??

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/blargh12/penetration.jpg

Haven't you wondered why we need a Space Force all of the sudden?  
The announcement that President Donald Trump wanted to create a "Space Force" that would serve as a co-equal branch of the Armed Forces was greeted on the deep web with giddy expectation that we were drawing ever closer to the hallowed day when "full disclosure" would be achieved.

Disclosure is the UFO community's term for the government finally coming clean about the existence of alien life, alien technology acquired by major corporations, visitations by alien ships to Earth, and even secret treaties between alien races and the U.S. As the conspiracy goes, disclosure has been imminent at various times, only to be stopped by nefarious forces in the government and wealthy businessmen who invested millions in order to reap billions from the acquisition of alien technologies that would be incorporated into their product lines..  
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/7/74/Sg1-s08e10-0.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080107220835
View Quote
Drunker Junker knows all the right aliens...he can fix this

https://youtu.be/75C6UGsO1Hc
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's been nearly three weeks since the event, and the USAF still has no coherent explanation about the strange explosion over the Thule Air Base with its 12th Space Warning Squadron and its Ballistic Missile Early Warning System?

Why would the Air Force bother with an "explanation?"  A rock (meteorite) fell out of the sky, and landed in the Kingdom of Denmark, where no one cared, and probably no one even noticed.  Ballistic Missile Early Warning radars don't detect meteors in any useful way, because they look for objects that are sub-orbital, travelling at much slower speeds than what was listed for the meteorite.  The meteor would have traveled through the volume viewed by the radar in just a few seconds, and would have impacted long before anyone could do anything about it.

Haven't you wondered why we need a Space Force all of the sudden?  

The idea of a "Space Force" isn't really all of a sudden - The USAF, USA, and USN all have agencies with responsibility for Space (USAF Space Command being probably the largest).  Creating a separate Space Force would simply combine those separate groups into a single unified structure, simplifying policy, acquisition, etc.  There would still be separate National Security agencies with responsibilities for Space, however (NSA, etc), not to mention NOAA, NASA, and the Better Business Bureau (jk, everyone knows the Chamber of Commerce actually operates those systems, not the BBB).

The announcement that President Donald Trump wanted to create a "Space Force" that would serve as a co-equal branch of the Armed Forces was greeted on the deep web with giddy expectation that we were drawing ever closer to the hallowed day when "full disclosure" would be achieved.
Disclosure is the UFO community's term for the government finally coming clean about the existence of alien life, alien technology acquired by major corporations, visitations by alien ships to Earth, and even secret treaties between alien races and the U.S. As the conspiracy goes, disclosure has been imminent at various times, only to be stopped by nefarious forces in the government and wealthy businessmen who invested millions in order to reap billions from the acquisition of alien technologies that would be incorporated into their product lines..

With all due respect (and what follows indeed constitutes all respect due to them) those people are delusional idiots.  Conspiracy theories make those proposing them feel smart and important, when they typically are neither.
View Quote
Mike
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#13]
American and Russian satellites do not simply collide, meteors do not suddenly explode
View Quote
Where is that laughing my ass off gif, when you need it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Aliens like VodkaSTRAWBERRY ICE CREAM...
View Quote
It's totally intoxicating to them and they can't get enough.  If every grocery store in your town is out of strawberry ice cream it means the aliens have landed.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why would "aliens" bother with warning shots?
View Quote
Bro, they are not going to give up all that free anal.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Mike
Quoted:

Where is that laughing my ass off gif, when you need it?
Damn! I hate breaking the fourth wall, but you guys need clue: Look at my avatar. What TV program is that picture from?? 'OK', now you get it, right??  

Just having a little fun. If I say so myself, I've really woven a good thread around the headlines of the Air Force ignoring a meteor above Thule.  And, the Czech gate YouTube I did near the bottom of page 2 was masterful.  
So, lighten up, and come back and have some fun with us!  

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, which is already in progress!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#19]
This seems like a fun thread.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Damn! I hate breaking the fourth wall, but you guys need clue: Look at my avatar. What TV program is that picture from?? 'OK', now you get it, right??  

Just having a little fun. If I say so myself, I've really woven a good thread around the headlines of the Air Force ignoring a meteor above Thule.  And, the Czech gate YouTube I did near the bottom of page 2 was masterful.  
So, lighten up, and come back and have some fun with us!  

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, which is already in progress!!
View Quote
Yeah, I missed it in your first post.  By the time I made it to your Czech gate post, it was pretty obvious.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As many of you know by now, I maintain that the U.S. Air Force keeps a large shiny ring ring under Cheyenne Mountain, and they use it to go on adventures to other worlds.

Well, news reports are leaking out that the U.S. Air Force is remaining silent after a recent large "meteor" hits near a U.S. military base.  NASA's JPL confirmed an object of "unspecified size" traveling at  24.4(km/s) struck the Earth just 43 klicks north of Thule AFB. A scientist that wasn't hushed up claimed the "meteor" exploded with a force of 2.3 kilotons.  This is just another in the series of mysterious upper atmo explosions since the 400-500 kt Chelyabinsk incident.

Do you remember fake news?  Do you remember the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion that happened in the same general time frame as the "collision" of an American and Russian satellite?  American and Russian satellites do not simply collide, meteors do not suddenly explode over a major Russian city which, incidentally, is a center for Russia's nuclear research and weapons.  And as if on cue, this explosion is a mere month after the Russian prime minister talks about rogue asteroids on Russian TV and calls for a world asteroid defense system, but if the world is unwilling to do so then Russia should just go ahead with a national system.
 http://selmak.org/pages/garry/11/d2.jpg

So we have:
1) the collision of a Russian and American satellite;
2) an exploding meteor over a major Russian nuclear research city; and now,
3) a meteor impact near a major American military base (with no comment from the American military).
There are several ways to interpret and speculate on this story, none of them too pleasant. In an era of mysterious announced missile launches from Vandenberg AFB, other missile launches that aren't missile launches but "lens flare", and that we didn't launch anyway (then who did? and how? and why?), or false alarm missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan, and so on, and this is that it definitely seems like something is up, and it may be big.
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Relativity-Space-SpaceX-Cape-Canaveral-US-Air-Force-launch-rocket.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=410&h=231

My real problem is, I'm seeing the beginning outlines of a pattern here, and I'm not at all liking what I'm seeing. I think that the U.S. Air Force, in collusion with their Russian counterparts, have opened a Pandora's box deep in Cheyenne Mountain, and they along with the military industrial complex, have gotten the Earth involved in some kind of space war with aliens!
View Quote
but why start space force so late in the game?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I need to find a real version of that flag
View All Quotes
Group buy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Not a RealGhurkaDin thread?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Will 5.56 do the job on our invaders like in Battle Los Angeles, or am I going to need to step up to something larger?
View Quote
9mm and 5.7x28 are the preferred rounds.

But if you start seeing mechanical insects, then grab your SPAS-12.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#27]
The photo looks like it was a helicopter landing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't worry retired Lt Col Oniel is on the case. Along with kinda hot Capt Carter, and the Gay lover Teal'c and Jackson.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Are you suggesting that any retard who can drive a car has the intelligence to build a working internal combustion engine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In case you're serious, be of good cheer.  The fact that we're still here means that the aliens are incompetent.  Anyone that can muster the energy for interstellar travel should be able to wipe out all life on this planet many times over without trying very hard.
Are you suggesting that any retard who can drive a car has the intelligence to build a working internal combustion engine?
That's a really good point.  Any retard who can drive a car might not be able to build a working engine, but they can sure take some gas from the tank and burn stuff down.

Depending on the method of interstellar travel, opening up wormholes to a sun and scorching a planet, creating a mini black hole, or something as boring as dumping garbage out a hatch at 50% of light speed to have it impact us with the force of bunches of nukes is the equivalent to that gas fire, and it doesn't even take dedicated sci fi weapons to do it.  The energy and the energy source alone are dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I knew it was aliens. I just knew it!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Group buy.
View All Quotes
Twenty Seven Bucks.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As many of you know by now, I maintain that the U.S. Air Force keeps a large shiny ring ring under Cheyenne Mountain, and they use it to go on adventures to other worlds.

Well, news reports are leaking out that the U.S. Air Force is remaining silent after a recent large "meteor" hits near a U.S. military base.  NASA's JPL confirmed an object of "unspecified size" traveling at  24.4(km/s) struck the Earth just 43 klicks north of Thule AFB. A scientist that wasn't hushed up claimed the "meteor" exploded with a force of 2.3 kilotons.  This is just another in the series of mysterious upper atmo explosions since the 400-500 kt Chelyabinsk incident.

Do you remember fake news?  Do you remember the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion that happened in the same general time frame as the "collision" of an American and Russian satellite?  American and Russian satellites do not simply collide, meteors do not suddenly explode over a major Russian city which, incidentally, is a center for Russia's nuclear research and weapons.  And as if on cue, this explosion is a mere month after the Russian prime minister talks about rogue asteroids on Russian TV and calls for a world asteroid defense system, but if the world is unwilling to do so then Russia should just go ahead with a national system.
 http://selmak.org/pages/garry/11/d2.jpg

So we have:
1) the collision of a Russian and American satellite;
2) an exploding meteor over a major Russian nuclear research city; and now,
3) a meteor impact near a major American military base (with no comment from the American military).
There are several ways to interpret and speculate on this story, none of them too pleasant. In an era of mysterious announced missile launches from Vandenberg AFB, other missile launches that aren't missile launches but "lens flare", and that we didn't launch anyway (then who did? and how? and why?), or false alarm missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan, and so on, and this is that it definitely seems like something is up, and it may be big.
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Relativity-Space-SpaceX-Cape-Canaveral-US-Air-Force-launch-rocket.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=410&h=231

My real problem is, I'm seeing the beginning outlines of a pattern here, and I'm not at all liking what I'm seeing. I think that the U.S. Air Force, in collusion with their Russian counterparts, have opened a Pandora's box deep in Cheyenne Mountain, and they along with the military industrial complex, have gotten the Earth involved in some kind of space war with aliens!
Well, if the USAF did open a Pandora's box, maybe this time there really are barbarians, and they really are at the gate, like the one in Cheyenne Mountain!
Many would suggest we close it.
But given the mysterious explosions in our skies, various people have reason to believe that the aliens are about to launch an attack, in force, in ships.

FWIW On Dec. 18, a fireball traveled through Earth's atmosphere at 32 kilometers per second. It blew up 15.91 miles above the Bering Sea, had an impact energy of 173 kilotons, which could give other atomic bombs a run for their money. Military satellites detected the massive blast, and then the U.S. Air Force reluctantly notified NASA about it.
Quoted:
The atmosphere can't detonate iron meteorites.
Therefore we must conclude the upper atmosphere explosions are the result of alien scout ships or medium range craft that are destroyed when their engine cores overload or detonate.
A space force must already be defending Earth, or at least close Earth orbit.  Trump announcing a Space Force is probably just the formal acknowledgement of something that already exists!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well, if the USAF did open a Pandora's box, maybe this time there really are barbarians, and they really are at the gate, like the one in Cheyenne Mountain!
Many would suggest we close it.
But given the mysterious explosions in our skies, various people have reason to believe that the aliens are about to launch an attack, in force, in ships.

FWIW On Dec. 18, a fireball traveled through Earth's atmosphere at 32 kilometers per second. It blew up 15.91 miles above the Bering Sea, had an impact energy of 173 kilotons, which could give other atomic bombs a run for their money. Military satellites detected the massive blast, and then the U.S. Air Force reluctantly notified NASA about it.

Therefore we must conclude the upper atmosphere explosions are the result of alien scout ships or medium range craft that are destroyed when their engine cores overload or detonate.
A space force must already be defending Earth, or at least close Earth orbit.  Trump announcing a Space Force is probably just the formal acknowledgement of something that already exists!
View Quote
The last sentence is true when you remove the ‘probably’.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#34]
54,000 MPH is hauling ass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Next season's opener?

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Show us on this doll where the bad alien probed you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No kidding.  Contact with another species is a bad omen for the technologically inferior species.
View Quote
...unless it is we who weld THE ONE RING OF POWER!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Air Force hasn't denied OP's story.

Hmmm.
View Quote
Nor has the Air Force denied that they haven't denied the OP's story.  Clearly there is an alien invasion force headed this way.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This was actually true back in the Chrome Dome days.  One of the fail safe points was near Thule.  If Thule went silent the orbiting B-52 was supposed to check for mushroom clouds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if Thule goes silent, WWIII starts.
This was actually true back in the Chrome Dome days.  One of the fail safe points was near Thule.  If Thule went silent the orbiting B-52 was supposed to check for mushroom clouds.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why do meteors always blow up over Russia anyway? I never hear about it happening anywhere else. Do they just have bad luck?
View Quote
Bc Russia takes up a huuuuuuge land mass.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#41]
The only good bug, is a DEAD bug!

starcrappoopers.jpg
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
To hell with the interstellar war, tell us more about this “Shiny Ring”

And why Cheyenne Mtn?
View Quote
The first rule of Stargate club is that you don't talk about Stargate club...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
To hell with the interstellar war, tell us more about this “Shiny Ring”

And why Cheyenne Mtn?
View Quote
This. The "shiny ring ring"
I want to know about it now.
I'm always fascinated by space. It has to be infinite. It can't just stop. There's no such thing as nothing. Because even nothing is something. The universe can't just "end"

And also I would love to know the real technology that we have. Along with other countries. I bet it's mind blowing.

Also, a little off topic, but I'd like my own helicopter so I don't need to wait in traffic. The .gov can tell me all their technology secrets, and I'll keep my mouth shut for a free helicopter. Fully armed of course.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#44]
That picture is actually kinda scary. Can you imagine being on that train. Looking back and seeing a car falling off the bridge. Knowing you're fucked. You can't jump. You can't do anything.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Was your first clue the lack of dog tags?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You had me until you used faggy euro measurements.

Never met any in the states that used kilometers referencing distance.

Otherwise...
Uh.......... not military are you ?

OP tell us more about the shiny ring

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/0*yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk.jpg
Was your first clue the lack of dog tags?
Anybody that has been in the military has seen plenty of use of the metric system.  Especially those that have been overseas.  We all know what a "click" is...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There also seems to be a large black man roaming around Cheyanne Wyoming with a strange golden tattoo on his forehead.  He doesn't talk much, and seems to be completely clueless about Wyoming ways of doing things, and his name doesn't have any vowels.
View Quote
Ever since he started drinking, we can't get him to shut up.  All he talks about now is legalizing weed and how civilians don't need assault weapons.  Fucking hippie...  
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm with you.  Fuck the haters.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top