Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
1 punch man needs to know how long a kilo is????
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Deploy the particle beam cannons
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In case you're serious, be of good cheer.  The fact that we're still here means that the aliens are incompetent.  Anyone that can muster the energy for interstellar travel should be able to wipe out all life on this planet many times over without trying very hard.
View Quote
Propulsion/guidance system + nickle/iron asteroid = "Poof"
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The contrails over LA were beautiful.

They scared those experienced in SLBM tech because they looked so similar, but otherwise they were spectacular.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The atmosphere can't detonate iron meteorites.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The deep web is all a twitter about some goings-on in Eastern Europe.  It seems that the Czechs are trying to play some form of catch-up to the USAF by building their own new hybrid gate design in Liberec, Czech Republic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfe6dVv1Djc

Some intelligence leaks are talking about the lack of spinning being a big problem, and the chevrons locking in the wrong order. Locking? Order?  Another expert was heard to mutter something about the Milky Way gates finally got the Mark 2 "Pegasus" upgrades.   Milky Way Galaxy??    We're all still trying to figure out what's meant about "Pegasus" upgrades.  Is that a series of gates, or is that a reference to the Pegasus galaxy??  Does that mean there's travel between galaxies??  
View Quote
Yup....I got nothing.

Good luck OP
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Holy fuck, loosen the tinfoil.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Holy fuck, loosen the tinfoil.
I'm not sure is he should loosen it, or add a few more layers...

Quoted:
As many of you know by now, I maintain that the U.S. Air Force keeps a large shiny ring ring under Cheyenne Mountain, and they use it to go on adventures to other worlds.
Most people would just call that a telephone, OP...

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As many of you know by now, I maintain that the U.S. Air Force keeps a large shiny ring ring under Cheyenne Mountain, and they use it to go on adventures to other worlds.

Well, news reports are leaking out that the U.S. Air Force is remaining silent after a recent large "meteor" hits near a U.S. military base.  NASA's JPL confirmed an object of "unspecified size" traveling at  24.4(km/s) struck the Earth just 43 klicks north of Thule AFB. A scientist that wasn't hushed up claimed the "meteor" exploded with a force of 2.3 kilotons.  This is just another in the series of mysterious upper atmo explosions since the 400-500 kt Chelyabinsk incident.

Do you remember fake news?  Do you remember the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion that happened in the same general time frame as the "collision" of an American and Russian satellite?  American and Russian satellites do not simply collide, meteors do not suddenly explode over a major Russian city which, incidentally, is a center for Russia's nuclear research and weapons.  And as if on cue, this explosion is a mere month after the Russian prime minister talks about rogue asteroids on Russian TV and calls for a world asteroid defense system, but if the world is unwilling to do so then Russia should just go ahead with a national system.
 http://selmak.org/pages/garry/11/d2.jpg

So we have:
1) the collision of a Russian and American satellite;
2) an exploding meteor over a major Russian nuclear research city; and now,
3) a meteor impact near a major American military base (with no comment from the American military).
There are several ways to interpret and speculate on this story, none of them too pleasant. In an era of mysterious announced missile launches from Vandenberg AFB, other missile launches that aren't missile launches but "lens flare", and that we didn't launch anyway (then who did? and how? and why?), or false alarm missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan, and so on, and this is that it definitely seems like something is up, and it may be big.
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Relativity-Space-SpaceX-Cape-Canaveral-US-Air-Force-launch-rocket.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=410&h=231

My real problem is, I'm seeing the beginning outlines of a pattern here, and I'm not at all liking what I'm seeing. I think that the U.S. Air Force, in collusion with their Russian counterparts, have opened a Pandora's box deep in Cheyenne Mountain, and they along with the military industrial complex, have gotten the Earth involved in some kind of space war with aliens!
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Dont make fun of the OP,

I have been inside Cheyenne Mountain and

But That is all I am allowed to say.

I wish I could say more.
View Quote
Great, get us hard and leave us wanting
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm not sure is he should loosen it, or add a few more layers...

Most people would just call that a telephone, OP...

View Quote
Sure, make fun of me. . . . does your telephone do this???  {some kind of Kawoosh emanating from the ring the AF uses}

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sure, make fun of me. . . . does your telephone do this???  {some kind of Kawoosh emanating from the ring the AF uses}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcABUSxKhKY
View Quote
Yours doesn't?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
“East of the Rockies......”

The avatar, the post......all of it. OP’s been hanging out with Daniel Jackson.
View Quote
The best call was the guy who claimed the CIA was trying to kill him because he accidentally started a war between vampires and space aliens
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont make fun of the OP,

I wish I could say more.
true story..

in my first job, i worked for a company that used tandem mainframe computers for transaction processing. this is in the 80s in atlanta. there is a big lockheed/dobbins airforce base outside of atlanta in marietta. they used tandem computers. they had some sort of black projects going on. so one of the tandem support techs claims they were doing some sort of time travel experiments and that one time on a support call he was working on these mainframes the system clock was set for they year 1865.

so perhaps these objects are time machines and not aliens, maybe its people from the future
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
if Thule goes silent, WWIII starts.
View Quote
But if Thule goes blind?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No kidding.  Contact with another species is a bad omen for the technologically inferior species.
View Quote
Afghanis seem to be surviving ok
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
DOES THIS MEAN ANN MARGRET IS NOT COMING?
View Quote
JOKER!
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The atmosphere can't detonate iron meteorites.
View Quote
Jet air can’t melt iron meteorites.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Let's see.

A secret ftl space drive hidden in a mountain that defies all known laws of physics or a couple space rock impacts live we've seen evidence of millions of times before?

People see shooting stars every night, there's a ton of crap orbiting the sun at high velocity.  There is a reason the moon is covered in craters.
View Quote
Rocks beat the crap out of our space missions all the time. Most burn up in our atmosphere...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why do meteors always blow up over Russia anyway? I never hear about it happening anywhere else. Do they just have bad luck?
View Quote
Aliens like Vodka...
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#22]
" after huge "meteor" hit near U.S. military base"

If a meteor hits the earth it then is called a meteorite
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#23]
There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!"
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Beto and AOC say we’ve only got 12 years left...what do they know?

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

true story..

in my first job, i worked for a company that used tandem mainframe computers for transaction processing. this is in the 80s in atlanta. there is a big lockheed/dobbins airforce base outside of atlanta in marietta. they used tandem computers. they had some sort of black projects going on. so one of the tandem support techs claims they were doing some sort of time travel experiments and that one time on a support call he was working on these mainframes the system clock was set for they year 1865.

so perhaps these objects are time machines and not aliens, maybe its people from the future
View Quote
1865? 1864, would make more sense for the south
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dont make fun of the OP,

I wish I could say more.
I worked with a guy who used to work there. Computer guy. He said there's shit in there that hasnt been made in more than a few decades, and was intentionally built so damn well it wont die. Theres a reason for it too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

true story..

you are right, and marietta is where the battle of kennesaw mt was and the last major effort before sherman crossed the chatahochee and descended on atlanta. so yep
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Let's see.

A secret ftl space drive hidden in a mountain that defies all known laws of physics or a couple space rock impacts live we've seen evidence of millions of times before?

People see shooting stars every night, there's a ton of crap orbiting the sun at high velocity.  There is a reason the moon is covered in craters.
View Quote
The government already has you fooled if you believe there is a "moon"
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The deep web is all a twitter about some goings-on in Eastern Europe.  It seems that the Czechs are trying to play some form of catch-up to the USAF by building their own new hybrid gate design in Liberec, Czech Republic

Some intelligence leaks are talking about the lack of spinning being a big problem, and the chevrons locking in the wrong order. Locking? Order?  Another expert was heard to mutter something about the Milky Way gates finally got the Mark 2 "Pegasus" upgrades.   Milky Way Galaxy??    We're all still trying to figure out what's meant about "Pegasus" upgrades.  Is that a series of gates, or is that a reference to the Pegasus galaxy??  Does that mean there's travel between galaxies??  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To hell with the interstellar war, tell us more about this "Shiny Ring"

And why Cheyenne Mtn?

I'll ask my au pair. She's from the Czech....Maybe she was sent to me on purpose. I'm former Air Force intel.......
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
In 12 years (or less, I can't keep up) from irreversible global climate change caused by China that can only be reversed if the West reverts back to a 7th century "CE" society (except for our masters).

So, carbon credits or something.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#32]
With all the seismographs on this planet, it is kind of hard to hide a 12 kiloton impact event. Not even the Cigarette Smoking man could do that.

Were the people operating the ring machine using FN p90's?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Afghanis seem to be surviving ok
View Quote
Only because we choose not to anhilate them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The government already has you fooled if you believe there is a "moon"
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If they are doing all this interstellar travel, where's all the cool stuff they bring back?
View Quote
Well, the really cool stuff we never get to see

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
And what if the aliens choose the same?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Beto and AOC say we’ve only got 12 years left...what do they know?

View Quote
Jesus, what does the rest of the world have on the Clintons?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#38]
You wouldn't by chance, happen to be puffing on some Death Star right now would you?

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aliens capable of interstellar travel would be smarter than us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Why is there a photo of a rocket launch? Are idiot retards supposed to think that is a meteor impact? Trash article. Trash post
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then we get to exist until they decide we shouldn't.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I for one am ready for a "reset" event.
It's past time to flush the toilet.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#43]

for some reason I have always been a buck rogers fan

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#44]
God rod testing is now complete.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#45]
It's been nearly three weeks since the event, and the USAF still has no coherent explanation about the strange explosion over the Thule Air Base with its 12th Space Warning Squadron and its Ballistic Missile Early Warning System?

Is the USAF overwhelmed by the Pandora's box (Pandora's ring? star ring? STARGATE?? ) that they've opened??

Haven't you wondered why we need a Space Force all of the sudden?  
The announcement that President Donald Trump wanted to create a "Space Force" that would serve as a co-equal branch of the Armed Forces was greeted on the deep web with giddy expectation that we were drawing ever closer to the hallowed day when "full disclosure" would be achieved.

Disclosure is the UFO community's term for the government finally coming clean about the existence of alien life, alien technology acquired by major corporations, visitations by alien ships to Earth, and even secret treaties between alien races and the U.S. As the conspiracy goes, disclosure has been imminent at various times, only to be stopped by nefarious forces in the government and wealthy businessmen who invested millions in order to reap billions from the acquisition of alien technologies that would be incorporated into their product lines..  
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On what metric?

What if their attacks are live-streamed as ‘entertainment’ for the home world?

Because if we livestreamed our attack on another sentient planet, you can bet you could sell it as entertainment.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll believe it when Alex starts talking about it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So this asteroid was fired from outer space by an advanced alien ship.  It missed the base by miles.  
What did they shoot the asteroid out of to miss that far?
An interstellar Meteor shooting AK47?
View Quote
Nope, they just forgot to convert metric units to standard.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well, news reports are leaking out that the U.S. Air Force is remaining silent after a recent large "meteor" hits near a U.S. military base.  NASA's JPL confirmed an object of "unspecified size" traveling at  24.4(km/s) struck the Earth just 43 klicks north of Thule AFB. A scientist that wasn't hushed up claimed the "meteor" exploded with a force of 2.3 kilotons.  This is just another in the series of mysterious upper atmo explosions since the 400-500 kt Chelyabinsk incident.

Do you remember fake news?  Do you remember the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion that happened in the same general time frame as the "collision" of an American and Russian satellite?  American and Russian satellites do not simply collide, meteors do not suddenly explode over a major Russian city which, incidentally, is a center for Russia's nuclear research and weapons.  And as if on cue, this explosion is a mere month after the Russian prime minister talks about rogue asteroids on Russian TV and calls for a world asteroid defense system, but if the world is unwilling to do so then Russia should just go ahead with a national system.
 http://selmak.org/pages/garry/11/d2.jpg

So we have:
1) the collision of a Russian and American satellite;
2) an exploding meteor over a major Russian nuclear research city; and now,
3) a meteor impact near a major American military base (with no comment from the American military).
There are several ways to interpret and speculate on this story, none of them too pleasant. In an era of mysterious announced missile launches from Vandenberg AFB, other missile launches that aren't missile launches but "lens flare", and that we didn't launch anyway (then who did? and how? and why?), or false alarm missile alerts in Hawaii and Japan, and so on, and this is that it definitely seems like something is up, and it may be big.
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Relativity-Space-SpaceX-Cape-Canaveral-US-Air-Force-launch-rocket.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=410&h=231

My real problem is, I'm seeing the beginning outlines of a pattern here, and I'm not at all liking what I'm seeing. I think that the U.S. Air Force, in collusion with their Russian counterparts, have opened a Pandora's box deep in Cheyenne Mountain, and they along with the military industrial complex, have gotten the Earth involved in some kind of space war with aliens!
View Quote
So I should probably start seriously looking for that 338lm AR? Is that what you're saying?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top