Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 10:10:45 AM EDT
I've been racking my brain trying to remember the name of a T.V. show. This might be a tough one so read carefully.
This show was on sometime between 67 and 68. During this time outerspace was the rage. Anything related to space or Astronauts was very popular. It may have been produced to compete with I Dream of Jeanie and My Favorite Martian.
It was a Sit-Com.. The premise was either a cave man that traveled through time and somehow got involved with an Astronaut or an Astronaut that traveled through time and was involved somehow with a cave man. Regardless, it was a cave man and the space program. My memory on this is less than vivid.
I think it may have ran one season and maybe not a complete season at that.
So T.V. trivia experts, here's your chance to show off.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
It's About Time

ed: [url]http://www.tvparty.com/recits.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#2]
What we have here is a genuine T.V. trivia expert. You Sir, are hero for a day [hail2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:44:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I pretty much tried to suppress all memories of 60s TV.  Except for Star Trek, and I confess to sentimental recollections of the old Andy Griffith Show.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
"It's about time, it's about space..."   Oh hell, I wasn't even born yet and I've never seen it... but I knew the answer  lol [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top