Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 8:09:58 AM EDT
I need a new safe. I've limited space,n'live in a apt. WW has a "sentry" safe 14gun, combo, n'all. I already have a "homark" 8-10 fun safe. Anyone have any experiance. EXCEPT BUY MORE THAN YOU NEED, those "special" deals seem to happen more often after you have established space.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:43:11 AM EDT
[#1]
my best advise is to shop around for sales this time of year.  where you located?
there is a guy here in the roxboro area - Drake safes - that makes them with quarter inch steel all around.  well made and a good value.
but overall, look at the mechanics before the pretty finishes.  lots of good ones out there.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top