Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/20/2003 6:23:46 AM EDT
Hell, I don't know why. The price seemed right. It was a used 2340, w/night sights, 3 mags., and a .357 sig barrel for $360. Seemed like a good deal to me. Read some reviews on it today. Looks like the glock is preferred when it comes to comparing this plastic fella to something else.

The kicker is, I bought the thing from a gun store, i.e. not a private sale, and they couldn't find where they had put the .357 barrel. They said they would call me this morning and tell me what the deal is. I will tell you this, if they try to not give me the barrel I will definatly ask for a complete refund.

Anyways, are these fun little shooters or what? If they are not worth a lot it might end up as a Wolf eating machine. My other question is what the hell does "blueline" mean?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:30:21 AM EDT
The barrel is $100, so I would void the sale too if they don't find it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:14:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2003 7:18:48 AM EDT by DzlBenz]
Originally Posted By enigma2y0u: My other question is what the hell does "blueline" mean?
View Quote
[i]Edited to provide: [/i]Seems to be a limited-time edition of SIG pistols that came with 3, 12-round magazines and a "Blueline" crest on the slide, marketed toward LEOs. I agree to get a refund if the .357 barrel doesn't turn up.
Top Top